Would you have Lack of concentration (Poor Concentration) when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: Lack of concentration is reported only by a few people with Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study people who have Lack of concentration (Poor Concentration) and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Lack of concentration >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Methotrexate Sodium, Enbrel, Prednisone, Humira, Plaquenil. (latest reports from 218,651 Rheumatoid Arthritis patients)
Lack of concentration
On Mar, 3, 2015: 1 people who has rheumatoid arthritis and Lack Of Concentration is studied.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Lack of concentration * :
|Lack of concentration||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Lack of concentration * :
|Lack of concentration||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lack of concentration||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diuretic effect (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep disorder due to a general medical condition (1 people, 100.00%)
- Chronic depression (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Leucovorin calcium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Levoxyl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien cr (1 people, 100.00%)
- Buspar (1 people, 100.00%)
- Oxazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 100.00%)
- Humira (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lack Of Concentration?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Lack Of Concentration and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.