Would you have Memory impairment (Memory loss) when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: Memory impairment is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Methotrexate.
We study 1,181 people who have Memory impairment (Memory loss) and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Memory impairment >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Prednisone, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Humira, Plaquenil. (latest reports from 218,694 Rheumatoid Arthritis patients)
Memory impairment has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 63,469 Memory impairment patients)
On Apr, 4, 2015: 1,181 people who have rheumatoid arthritis and Memory Impairment are studied.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Memory impairment * :
|Memory impairment||85.44%||14.56% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Memory impairment * :
|Memory impairment||0.00%||0.16%||0.00%||0.64%||4.94%||19.44%||27.57%||47.25% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Memory impairment||27.27%||51.52%||15.15%||6.06% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (230 people, 19.48%)
- Pain (177 people, 14.99%)
- Depression (94 people, 7.96%)
- Osteoporosis (74 people, 6.27%)
- Gastric disorder (65 people, 5.50%)
- Insomnia (62 people, 5.25%)
- Prophylaxis (57 people, 4.83%)
- Hypothyroidism (54 people, 4.57%)
- Osteopenia (46 people, 3.90%)
- Diabetes mellitus (44 people, 3.73%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Methotrexate (645 people, 54.61%)
- Humira (567 people, 48.01%)
- Enbrel (497 people, 42.08%)
- Folic acid (331 people, 28.03%)
- Remicade (286 people, 24.22%)
- Prednisone (255 people, 21.59%)
- Omeprazole (164 people, 13.89%)
- Aspirin (115 people, 9.74%)
- Prednisolone (107 people, 9.06%)
- Leflunomide (90 people, 7.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of rheumatoid arthritis and memory impairment on
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Memory Impairment?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Memory Impairment and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Memory Impairment
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Levetiracetam, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril for a 75-year old man with Siezures, Hypertension. The patient has Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Paracetamol for a 50-year old woman with N-a-g, Overdose. The patient has Memory Loss
- A study of side effects of Levofloxacin for a 69-year old man with Infection. The patient has Memory Impairment
- A study of side effects of Armodafinil for a 24-year old man with Sleep Apnoea Syndrome. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Pred Forte, Methotrexate, Prednisone, Remicade for a 29-year old woman with Uveitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Glaucoma, Painful Red Eyes, Pain Inflammation Activated
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Motrin, Naproxen for a 61-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Xeljanz, Humira, Arava, Enbrel for a 47-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Actemra, Cimzia for a 50-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Orencia, Humira, Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Armour Thyroid, Metformin, Glipizide, Prednisone for a 64-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.