Would you have Myalgia (Muscle aches) when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: Myalgia is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Methotrexate.
We study 1,249 people who have Myalgia (Muscle aches) and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Myalgia >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Methotrexate Sodium, Enbrel, Prednisone, Humira, Plaquenil. (latest reports from 218,694 Rheumatoid Arthritis patients)
Myalgia (muscle pain) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 73,561 Myalgia patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 1,249 people who have rheumatoid arthritis and Myalgia are studied.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Myalgia * :
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Myalgia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (156 people, 12.49%)
- Prophylaxis (156 people, 12.49%)
- Osteoporosis (98 people, 7.85%)
- Pain (96 people, 7.69%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (76 people, 6.08%)
- Vitamin supplementation (75 people, 6.00%)
- Arthralgia (67 people, 5.36%)
- Diabetes mellitus (54 people, 4.32%)
- Hypothyroidism (53 people, 4.24%)
- Hypersensitivity (50 people, 4.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Methotrexate (712 people, 57.01%)
- Humira (677 people, 54.20%)
- Enbrel (530 people, 42.43%)
- Folic acid (368 people, 29.46%)
- Remicade (307 people, 24.58%)
- Prednisone (250 people, 20.02%)
- Prednisolone (236 people, 18.90%)
- Arava (136 people, 10.89%)
- Plaquenil (109 people, 8.73%)
- Omeprazole (107 people, 8.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of rheumatoid arthritis and myalgia on
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Myalgia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Myalgia and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Myalgia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Remicade for a 52-year old woman with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Red Face, Pain - Muscles
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Sertraline for a 21-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Heavy Legs, Loss Of Control Of Legs, Loss Of Appetite, Belly Ache, Slow Heart Beat, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Dry Mouth, Headache, Light Sensitivity, Sensitivity To The Cold, Neck Pain, Weakness, Tremor, Swallowing Difficulty, Muscle Aches, Shaking Palsy, Skin Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Pred Forte, Methotrexate, Prednisone, Remicade for a 29-year old woman with Uveitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Glaucoma, Painful Red Eyes, Pain Inflammation Activated
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 55-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Laryngeal Necrosis
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 69-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Breathlessness, Fatigue
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Motrin, Naproxen for a 61-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Xeljanz, Humira, Arava, Enbrel for a 47-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Actemra, Cimzia for a 50-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Orencia, Humira, Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Armour Thyroid, Metformin, Glipizide, Prednisone for a 64-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.