Home > Rheumatoid arthritis > Nail pitting > Rheumatoid arthritis and Nail pitting
Review: could Rheumatoid arthritis cause Nail pitting?
We study 200,070 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Nail pitting. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Nail pitting >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 321,150 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate Sodium, Methotrexate, Enbrel, Plaquenil, Humira, Prednisone.
Nail pitting (small dents on the surface of your nails) (latest reports from 290 patients) has been reported by people with psoriatic arthropathy, psoriasis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 200,070 people who have rheumatoid arthritis are studied. Among them, 7 (0.00%) have Nail Pitting.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Nail pitting * :
|Nail pitting||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Nail pitting * :
|Nail pitting||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Psoriatic arthropathy (1 people, 14.29%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (1 people, 14.29%)
- Pustular psoriasis (1 people, 14.29%)
- Psoriasis (1 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (5 people, 71.43%)
- Enbrel (2 people, 28.57%)
- Methotrexate (1 people, 14.29%)
- Fentanyl transdermal system (1 people, 14.29%)
- Cytomel (1 people, 14.29%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 14.29%)
- Rabeprazole sodium (1 people, 14.29%)
- Valsartan (1 people, 14.29%)
- Lamotrigine (1 people, 14.29%)
- Ergocalciferol (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Nail Pitting?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Nail Pitting and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Nail Pitting
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Nail pitting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
- Vasculitis from enbrel
I have deep scars on my legs from vasculitis. This was caused by Enbrel. Initially no one would connect the two: per my rheumatologist 'no one has ever reported vasculitis as a side effect of enbrel.' (2003)
I had to suspend the enbrel for 8 weeks in preparation for complex abdominal surgery. The ...
More reviews for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Nail pitting
Common treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (16,706 reports)
- Arthritis - Rheumatoid in Rheumatoid arthritis (13,724 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,861 reports)
- Arthralgia in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,431 reports)
- Community-acquired Pneumonia in Rheumatoid arthritis (8,077 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,838 reports)
- Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,467 reports)
- Headache in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,972 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,907 reports)
- Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,847 reports)
Nail Pitting related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Nail pitting
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Nail pitting
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Prostatitis Chronic
- Lian Zi Xin