Would you have Night sweats when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: Night sweats is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Osteoporosis, and take medication Humira.
We study 567 people who have Night sweats and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Night sweats >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Humira, Prednisone, Plaquenil. (latest reports from 218,651 Rheumatoid Arthritis patients)
Night sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 10,668 Night sweats patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 567 people who have rheumatoid arthritis and Night Sweats are studied.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||72.08%||27.92% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.35%||4.39%||13.01%||37.30%||42.95% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Night sweats||6.67%||20.00%||66.67%||6.67% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (70 people, 12.35%)
- Hypertension (59 people, 10.41%)
- Pain (52 people, 9.17%)
- Restless legs syndrome (45 people, 7.94%)
- Vitamin supplementation (35 people, 6.17%)
- Prophylaxis (33 people, 5.82%)
- Hypothyroidism (23 people, 4.06%)
- Arthritis (21 people, 3.70%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (18 people, 3.17%)
- Nausea (15 people, 2.65%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (365 people, 64.37%)
- Methotrexate (324 people, 57.14%)
- Prednisone (203 people, 35.80%)
- Enbrel (194 people, 34.22%)
- Folic acid (165 people, 29.10%)
- Remicade (106 people, 18.69%)
- Celebrex (101 people, 17.81%)
- Arava (80 people, 14.11%)
- Fosamax (61 people, 10.76%)
- Diovan (57 people, 10.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of rheumatoid arthritis and night sweats on
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Night Sweats?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Night Sweats and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Night Sweats
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.