Would you have Night sweats when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: Night sweats is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Osteoporosis, and take medication Humira.
We study 567 people who have Night sweats and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Night sweats >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Prednisone, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Humira, Plaquenil. (latest reports from 218,624 Rheumatoid Arthritis patients)
Night sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 10,663 Night sweats patients)
On Feb, 25, 2015: 567 people who have rheumatoid arthritis and Night Sweats are studied.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||72.08%||27.92% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.35%||4.39%||13.01%||37.30%||42.95% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Night sweats||6.67%||20.00%||66.67%||6.67% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (70 people, 12.35%)
- Hypertension (59 people, 10.41%)
- Pain (52 people, 9.17%)
- Restless legs syndrome (45 people, 7.94%)
- Vitamin supplementation (35 people, 6.17%)
- Prophylaxis (33 people, 5.82%)
- Hypothyroidism (23 people, 4.06%)
- Arthritis (21 people, 3.70%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (18 people, 3.17%)
- Nausea (15 people, 2.65%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (365 people, 64.37%)
- Methotrexate (324 people, 57.14%)
- Prednisone (203 people, 35.80%)
- Enbrel (194 people, 34.22%)
- Folic acid (165 people, 29.10%)
- Remicade (106 people, 18.69%)
- Celebrex (101 people, 17.81%)
- Arava (80 people, 14.11%)
- Fosamax (61 people, 10.76%)
- Diovan (57 people, 10.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of rheumatoid arthritis and night sweats on
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Night Sweats?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Night Sweats and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Night Sweats
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Plaquenil, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cymbalta for a 60-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Ra, Stomach Discomfort, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Bladder Irritation
- A study of side effects of Advil Liqui-gels for a 64-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Peptic Esophagitis (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus)
- A study of drug interactions between Glucophage, Exforge for a 64-year old man with Diabetes, Hypertension. The patient has The More I Stay Idel The More I Feel Better, Aging Changes In The Face, Sometimes Encountring Little Difficulty To Urinate After Waking Up In The Morning, Pain - Shoulder, Eyes - Dry, Feel Very Tired For A Day Or Two If I Lift Heavy Weight, Waking Up After The First One Hour Or Two Of Sleep At Night And Needing Rtwo To Tre Hours Afterwards To Sleep, Fluctuation Of Apitite Some Times Very Hungry Sometime No Apetite At All, Sinusitis Bacterial, Morning-after Pill, Slow Heart Beat, Swelling Of The Face, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Easy Bruzing Sometimes, Burning Sensation, Generally Poor Lipido And Hard To Get An Erection And Sustaining It, Fluid Imbalance, Ear Continuous Noise, Night Sweats, Ear Pain, Physical Activity, Joint Pain, Low Platelet Count, Wbc Count
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 38-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Pityriasis Rosea (itchy rash develops over the trunk and extremities)
- A study of side effects of Mirapex for a 47-year old woman with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night)
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.