Home > Rheumatoid arthritis > Ovarian cyst > Rheumatoid arthritis and Ovarian cyst
Review: could Rheumatoid arthritis cause Ovarian cyst (Ovarian cysts)?
We study 200,070 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 212 have Ovarian cyst (Ovarian cysts). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Ovarian cyst >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 321,150 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate Sodium, Methotrexate, Enbrel, Plaquenil, Humira, Prednisone.
Ovarian cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary) (latest reports from 35,803 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 200,061 people who have rheumatoid arthritis are studied. Among them, 212 (0.11%) have Ovarian Cyst.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Ovarian cyst * :
|Ovarian cyst||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Ovarian cyst * :
|Ovarian cyst||0.00%||0.00%||1.13%||3.77%||16.23%||38.87%||12.83%||27.55% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Ovarian cyst||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (38 people, 17.92%)
- Fibromyalgia (23 people, 10.85%)
- Vitamin supplementation (19 people, 8.96%)
- Depression (16 people, 7.55%)
- Hypertension (15 people, 7.08%)
- Osteoporosis (12 people, 5.66%)
- Menopause (11 people, 5.19%)
- Onychomycosis (10 people, 4.72%)
- Osteoarthritis (10 people, 4.72%)
- Osteopenia (10 people, 4.72%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Methotrexate (196 people, 92.45%)
- Humira (157 people, 74.06%)
- Folic acid (152 people, 71.70%)
- Prednisone (101 people, 47.64%)
- Remicade (73 people, 34.43%)
- Enbrel (61 people, 28.77%)
- Aspirin (36 people, 16.98%)
- Prednisolone (35 people, 16.51%)
- Plaquenil (28 people, 13.21%)
- Leflunomide (23 people, 10.85%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ovarian Cyst?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Ovarian Cyst and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Ovarian Cyst
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
had a total hysterectomy on 9/26/14. Waiting for the results of the biopsy to see if the complex cyst was cancerous.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Ovarian cyst
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
- Vasculitis from enbrel
I have deep scars on my legs from vasculitis. This was caused by Enbrel. Initially no one would connect the two: per my rheumatologist 'no one has ever reported vasculitis as a side effect of enbrel.' (2003)
I had to suspend the enbrel for 8 weeks in preparation for complex abdominal surgery. The ...
More reviews for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Ovarian cyst
Common treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (16,706 reports)
- Arthritis - Rheumatoid in Rheumatoid arthritis (13,724 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,861 reports)
- Joint Aches in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,425 reports)
- Pneumonitis in Rheumatoid arthritis (8,077 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,838 reports)
- Rashes in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,480 reports)
- Headache in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,972 reports)
- Tiredness in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,905 reports)
- Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,847 reports)
Ovarian Cyst related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.