Home > Rheumatoid arthritis > Poor peripheral circulation > Rheumatoid arthritis and Poor peripheral circulation
Review: could Rheumatoid arthritis cause Poor peripheral circulation?
We study 200,070 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 63 have Poor peripheral circulation. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Poor peripheral circulation >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 321,150 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate Sodium, Methotrexate, Enbrel, Plaquenil, Humira, Prednisone.
Poor peripheral circulation
Poor peripheral circulation (latest reports from 9,592 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 200,070 people who have rheumatoid arthritis are studied. Among them, 63 (0.03%) have Poor Peripheral Circulation.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Poor peripheral circulation * :
|Poor peripheral circulation||79.25%||20.75% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Poor peripheral circulation * :
|Poor peripheral circulation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.56%||18.52%||77.78% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (20 people, 31.75%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 22.22%)
- Angina pectoris (9 people, 14.29%)
- Chest pain (8 people, 12.70%)
- Osteoporosis (7 people, 11.11%)
- Diabetes mellitus (7 people, 11.11%)
- Arrhythmia (7 people, 11.11%)
- Vitamin supplementation (6 people, 9.52%)
- Prophylaxis (6 people, 9.52%)
- Thyroid disorder (4 people, 6.35%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (54 people, 85.71%)
- Methotrexate (40 people, 63.49%)
- Folic acid (24 people, 38.10%)
- Prednisone (20 people, 31.75%)
- Enbrel (20 people, 31.75%)
- Prednisolone (19 people, 30.16%)
- Amlodipine (16 people, 25.40%)
- Remicade (13 people, 20.63%)
- Sulfasalazine (12 people, 19.05%)
- Leflunomide (12 people, 19.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Poor Peripheral Circulation?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Poor Peripheral Circulation and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Poor Peripheral Circulation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Poor peripheral circulation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
- Vasculitis from enbrel
I have deep scars on my legs from vasculitis. This was caused by Enbrel. Initially no one would connect the two: per my rheumatologist 'no one has ever reported vasculitis as a side effect of enbrel.' (2003)
I had to suspend the enbrel for 8 weeks in preparation for complex abdominal surgery. The ...
More reviews for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Poor peripheral circulation
Common treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (16,706 reports)
- Ra in Rheumatoid arthritis (13,724 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,861 reports)
- Joint Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,426 reports)
- Bronchopneumonia in Rheumatoid arthritis (8,077 reports)
- Not Effective in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,838 reports)
- Rashes in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,480 reports)
- Headaches in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,046 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,905 reports)
- Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,847 reports)
Poor Peripheral Circulation related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Poor peripheral circulation
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Poor peripheral circulation
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (32 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Demulen 1/50 21
- Gan Jiang
- Cushing Syndrome Due To Adrenal Tumor