Home > Rheumatoid arthritis > Proteinuria > Rheumatoid arthritis and Proteinuria
Review: could Rheumatoid arthritis cause Proteinuria (Protein - urine)?
We study 200,070 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 185 have Proteinuria (Protein - urine). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Proteinuria >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 321,150 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate Sodium, Methotrexate, Enbrel, Plaquenil, Humira, Prednisone.
Proteinuria (presence of protein in the urine) (latest reports from 45,396 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, hiv infection, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 200,070 people who have rheumatoid arthritis are studied. Among them, 185 (0.09%) have Proteinuria.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Proteinuria * :
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Proteinuria * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (31 people, 16.76%)
- Depression (12 people, 6.49%)
- Osteoporosis (12 people, 6.49%)
- Diabetes mellitus (10 people, 5.41%)
- Autoimmune hepatitis (6 people, 3.24%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (6 people, 3.24%)
- Glaucoma (6 people, 3.24%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 3.24%)
- Hypothyroidism (5 people, 2.70%)
- Pain (4 people, 2.16%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Methotrexate (72 people, 38.92%)
- Humira (66 people, 35.68%)
- Enbrel (51 people, 27.57%)
- Arava (50 people, 27.03%)
- Remicade (40 people, 21.62%)
- Prednisolone (29 people, 15.68%)
- Azulfidine (26 people, 14.05%)
- Omeprazole (22 people, 11.89%)
- Plaquenil (22 people, 11.89%)
- Folic acid (19 people, 10.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Proteinuria?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Proteinuria and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Proteinuria
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Proteinuria
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
- Vasculitis from enbrel
I have deep scars on my legs from vasculitis. This was caused by Enbrel. Initially no one would connect the two: per my rheumatologist 'no one has ever reported vasculitis as a side effect of enbrel.' (2003)
I had to suspend the enbrel for 8 weeks in preparation for complex abdominal surgery. The ...
More reviews for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Proteinuria
Common treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (16,706 reports)
- Arthritis - Rheumatoid in Rheumatoid arthritis (13,724 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,861 reports)
- Arthralgia in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,426 reports)
- Pneumonitis in Rheumatoid arthritis (8,077 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,838 reports)
- Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,480 reports)
- Headaches in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,046 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,905 reports)
- Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,847 reports)
Proteinuria related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Protein - Urine, Pain - Ankle, Muscle Pain (muscle pain)
- A study of drug interactions between Naprosyn, Opana Er, Methotrexate Sodium, Ambien, Folic Acid, Prozac, B12, Savella, Calcium D - Glucarate, Soma, Plaquenil, Lisinopril, Ultram, Benadryl for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chronic Insomnia, Chronic Depression, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Osteopenia, Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Proteinuria
More related studies for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Proteinuria
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Proteinuria
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (39 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Jaw Pain And Heart Attacks
- Persimmon Fruit