Review: could Rheumatoid arthritis cause Pulmonary granuloma?
We study 200,004 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 111 have Pulmonary granuloma. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Pulmonary granuloma >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 321,118 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate Sodium, Methotrexate, Enbrel, Prednisone, Humira, Plaquenil.
Pulmonary granuloma (tiny lump of inflamed tissue in the lungs) (latest reports from 7,950 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, prostate cancer.
On Aug, 22, 2014: 199,990 people who have rheumatoid arthritis are studied. Among them, 111 (0.06%) have Pulmonary Granuloma. They amount to 1.40% of all the 7,948 people who have Pulmonary Granuloma on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Pulmonary granuloma * :
|Pulmonary granuloma||85.00%||15.00% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Pulmonary granuloma * :
|Pulmonary granuloma||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.05%||24.83%||67.79% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (43 people, 38.74%)
- Osteoporosis (38 people, 34.23%)
- Asthma (36 people, 32.43%)
- Gastritis (8 people, 7.21%)
- Nasal congestion (5 people, 4.50%)
- Sinus congestion (5 people, 4.50%)
- Chronic sinusitis (5 people, 4.50%)
- Osteopenia (5 people, 4.50%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (5 people, 4.50%)
- Vitamin supplementation (5 people, 4.50%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (86 people, 77.48%)
- Enbrel (84 people, 75.68%)
- Methotrexate (73 people, 65.77%)
- Amlodipine (40 people, 36.04%)
- Pulmicort (36 people, 32.43%)
- Folic acid (30 people, 27.03%)
- Leflunomide (29 people, 26.13%)
- Arava (21 people, 18.92%)
- Prednisone (19 people, 17.12%)
- Remicade (14 people, 12.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Pulmonary Granuloma and Rheumatoid arthritis
- group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- group for people who have Pulmonary Granuloma
Comments from related studies:
From this study (24 hours ago):
Wondering if sinusitis is a side effect of methotrexate?
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Cannot rest for pain, never subsides
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I have been taking methotrexate 10 mg (one injection a week) since 2002. I was then under Metoject (Methotrexate) 10 mg and then 7.5 mg until February 2013 when I had mouth sores. I was told I had mouth cancer in April 2014 and has been operated mid May at the Pitie Salpetriere hospital in Paris.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Pulmonary granuloma
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
- Vasculitis from enbrel
I have deep scars on my legs from vasculitis. This was caused by Enbrel. Initially no one would connect the two: per my rheumatologist 'no one has ever reported vasculitis as a side effect of enbrel.' (2003)
I had to suspend the enbrel for 8 weeks in preparation for complex abdominal surgery. The ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
More reviews for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Pulmonary granuloma
Common treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (16,706 reports)
- Ra in Rheumatoid arthritis (13,724 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,861 reports)
- Pain - Joints in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,425 reports)
- Pneumonia in Rheumatoid arthritis (8,077 reports)
- Not Effective in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,838 reports)
- Skin Rash in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,466 reports)
- Headache in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,969 reports)
- Weariness in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,904 reports)
- Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,847 reports)
Pulmonary Granuloma related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.