Home > Rheumatoid arthritis > Pulmonary granuloma > Rheumatoid arthritis and Pulmonary granuloma
Review: could Rheumatoid arthritis cause Pulmonary granuloma?
We study 200,061 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 111 have Pulmonary granuloma. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Pulmonary granuloma >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 307,554 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate, Methotrexate Sodium, Enbrel, Prednisone, Humira, Plaquenil.
Pulmonary granuloma (tiny lump of inflamed tissue in the lungs) (latest reports from 7,963 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, prostate cancer.
On Sep, 21, 2014: 200,027 people who have rheumatoid arthritis are studied. Among them, 111 (0.06%) have Pulmonary Granuloma.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Pulmonary granuloma * :
|Pulmonary granuloma||85.00%||15.00% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Pulmonary granuloma * :
|Pulmonary granuloma||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.05%||24.83%||67.79% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (43 people, 38.74%)
- Osteoporosis (38 people, 34.23%)
- Asthma (36 people, 32.43%)
- Gastritis (8 people, 7.21%)
- Nasal congestion (5 people, 4.50%)
- Sinus congestion (5 people, 4.50%)
- Chronic sinusitis (5 people, 4.50%)
- Osteopenia (5 people, 4.50%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (5 people, 4.50%)
- Vitamin supplementation (5 people, 4.50%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (86 people, 77.48%)
- Enbrel (84 people, 75.68%)
- Methotrexate (73 people, 65.77%)
- Amlodipine (40 people, 36.04%)
- Pulmicort (36 people, 32.43%)
- Folic acid (30 people, 27.03%)
- Leflunomide (29 people, 26.13%)
- Arava (21 people, 18.92%)
- Prednisone (19 people, 17.12%)
- Remicade (14 people, 12.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Pulmonary Granuloma?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 hours ago):
I need to know if by taking cyclobenzaprine I may be causing my clarithomycin to stop working on my sinusitis.
From this study (4 days ago):
I also take methotrexate & naproxen
From this study (5 days ago):
Wondering if sinusitis is a side effect of methotrexate?
Altmed on Sep, 16, 2014:
I've wondered if respiratory problems while taking Plaquenil is from parasites (non-malarial) are being chased into other tissues?
Sweet wormwood seems to work better than Plaquanil for some.
It would be interesting to see a study of those using wormwood instead of Plaquanil for RA.
Interesting that becoming I'll elsewhere (lungs, feet pain/discoloration, hands/wrists) seems to increase in some after taking Plaquanil for a few weeks to months after starting even relatively "low doses".
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Pulmonary granuloma
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
- Vasculitis from enbrel
I have deep scars on my legs from vasculitis. This was caused by Enbrel. Initially no one would connect the two: per my rheumatologist 'no one has ever reported vasculitis as a side effect of enbrel.' (2003)
I had to suspend the enbrel for 8 weeks in preparation for complex abdominal surgery. The ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
More reviews for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Pulmonary granuloma
Common treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (16,706 reports)
- Ra in Rheumatoid arthritis (13,724 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,861 reports)
- Joint Aches in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,425 reports)
- Pneumonitis in Rheumatoid arthritis (8,077 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,838 reports)
- Rash Generalised in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,556 reports)
- Pain - Head in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,045 reports)
- Weariness in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,905 reports)
- Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,847 reports)
Pulmonary Granuloma related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.