Review: could Rheumatoid arthritis cause Rectal bleeding?
We study 200,070 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Rectal bleeding. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Rectal bleeding >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 321,150 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate Sodium, Methotrexate, Enbrel, Plaquenil, Humira, Prednisone.
Rectal Bleeding (bleeding from rectum) (latest reports from 10,174 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 200,061 people who have rheumatoid arthritis are studied. Among them, 3 (0.00%) have Rectal Bleeding.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Rectal bleeding * :
|Rectal bleeding||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Rectal bleeding * :
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rectal bleeding||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression - major (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Nabumetone (1 people, 33.33%)
- Arava (1 people, 33.33%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 33.33%)
- Effexor xr (1 people, 33.33%)
- Methotrexate sodium (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Rectal Bleeding?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Rectal Bleeding and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rectal Bleeding
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
Discontinued nabumetone for two days but no improvement yet.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Rectal bleeding
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
- Vasculitis from enbrel
I have deep scars on my legs from vasculitis. This was caused by Enbrel. Initially no one would connect the two: per my rheumatologist 'no one has ever reported vasculitis as a side effect of enbrel.' (2003)
I had to suspend the enbrel for 8 weeks in preparation for complex abdominal surgery. The ...
More reviews for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Rectal bleeding
Common treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (16,706 reports)
- Arthritis - Rheumatoid in Rheumatoid arthritis (13,724 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,861 reports)
- Pain - Joints in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,425 reports)
- Pneumonitis in Rheumatoid arthritis (8,077 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,838 reports)
- Skin Lesion in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,480 reports)
- Pain - Head in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,972 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,905 reports)
- Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,847 reports)
Rectal Bleeding related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.