Would you have Stomach pain (Abdominal pain) when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: Stomach pain is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Methotrexate.
We study 2,262 people who have Stomach pain (Abdominal pain) and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Stomach pain >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Prednisone, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Plaquenil, Humira. (latest reports from 218,694 Rheumatoid Arthritis patients)
Stomach pain has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, depression. (latest reports from 78,069 Stomach pain patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: 2,187 people who have rheumatoid arthritis and Stomach Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Stomach pain * :
|Stomach pain||80.89%||19.11% |
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Stomach pain * :
|Stomach pain||0.00%||0.39%||0.51%||2.47%||7.33%||15.45%||28.27%||45.57% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Stomach pain||0.00%||26.67%||53.33%||20.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (346 people, 15.82%)
- Pain (292 people, 13.35%)
- Prophylaxis (179 people, 8.18%)
- Osteoporosis (176 people, 8.05%)
- Depression (112 people, 5.12%)
- Vitamin supplementation (100 people, 4.57%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (100 people, 4.57%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (83 people, 3.80%)
- Diabetes mellitus (76 people, 3.48%)
- Insomnia (73 people, 3.34%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Methotrexate (1,419 people, 64.88%)
- Humira (1,215 people, 55.56%)
- Enbrel (703 people, 32.14%)
- Folic acid (687 people, 31.41%)
- Prednisone (562 people, 25.70%)
- Prednisolone (429 people, 19.62%)
- Remicade (400 people, 18.29%)
- Arava (322 people, 14.72%)
- Omeprazole (231 people, 10.56%)
- Voltaren (179 people, 8.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of rheumatoid arthritis and stomach pain on
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Stomach Pain?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Stomach Pain and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Stomach Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Sertraline for a 21-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Heavy Legs, Loss Of Control Of Legs, Loss Of Appetite, Belly Ache, Slow Heart Beat, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Dry Mouth, Headache, Light Sensitivity, Sensitivity To The Cold, Neck Pain, Weakness, Tremor, Swallowing Difficulty, Muscle Aches, Shaking Palsy, Skin Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Pred Forte, Methotrexate, Prednisone, Remicade for a 29-year old woman with Uveitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Glaucoma, Painful Red Eyes, Pain Inflammation Activated
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 55-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Laryngeal Necrosis
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 69-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Breathlessness, Fatigue
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Motrin, Naproxen for a 61-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Xeljanz, Humira, Arava, Enbrel for a 47-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Actemra, Cimzia for a 50-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Orencia, Humira, Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Armour Thyroid, Metformin, Glipizide, Prednisone for a 64-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.