Review: could Rheumatoid arthritis cause Toothache (Toothaches)?
We study 200,017 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 363 have Toothache (Toothaches). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 320,807 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Prednisone, Humira, Plaquenil.
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 78,221 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 200,017 people who have rheumatoid arthritis are studied. Among them, 363 (0.18%) have Toothache.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Toothache * :
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Toothache * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (63 people, 17.36%)
- Hypertension (27 people, 7.44%)
- Hypothyroidism (26 people, 7.16%)
- Pain (22 people, 6.06%)
- Prophylaxis (21 people, 5.79%)
- Vitamin supplementation (16 people, 4.41%)
- Arthralgia (13 people, 3.58%)
- Osteopenia (12 people, 3.31%)
- Breast cancer (12 people, 3.31%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (11 people, 3.03%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (169 people, 46.56%)
- Methotrexate (167 people, 46.01%)
- Enbrel (164 people, 45.18%)
- Folic acid (86 people, 23.69%)
- Fosamax (67 people, 18.46%)
- Prednisone (47 people, 12.95%)
- Remicade (33 people, 9.09%)
- Synthroid (31 people, 8.54%)
- Plaquenil (29 people, 7.99%)
- Ibuprofen (26 people, 7.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Toothache?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Toothache and Rheumatoid arthritis
- group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- group for people who have Toothache
Comments from related studies:
From this study (12 months ago):
i'm weaning off prednisone. wondering if it's the cause of the pain.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Toothache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
- Vasculitis from enbrel
I have deep scars on my legs from vasculitis. This was caused by Enbrel. Initially no one would connect the two: per my rheumatologist 'no one has ever reported vasculitis as a side effect of enbrel.' (2003)
I had to suspend the enbrel for 8 weeks in preparation for complex abdominal surgery. The ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
More reviews for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Toothache
Common treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (16,706 reports)
- Arthritis - Rheumatoid in Rheumatoid arthritis (13,724 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,861 reports)
- Arthralgia in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,425 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,838 reports)
- Bronchopneumonia in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,787 reports)
- Rash Generalised in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,466 reports)
- Headache in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,971 reports)
- Weariness in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,905 reports)
- Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,847 reports)
Toothache related symptom studies:
Rheumatoid Arthritis is also known as: Arthritis - rheumatoid, RA.
Toothache is also known as: Pain - tooth or teeth, Toothaches.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.