Home > Rheumatoid arthritis > Vertigo > Rheumatoid arthritis and Vertigo
Review: could Rheumatoid arthritis cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
We study 200,061 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 4,263 have Vertigo (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Vertigo >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 307,554 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate, Methotrexate Sodium, Enbrel, Prednisone, Humira, Plaquenil.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,295,369 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 200,010 people who have rheumatoid arthritis are studied. Among them, 4,261 (2.13%) have Vertigo.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (602 people, 14.13%)
- Pain (471 people, 11.05%)
- Osteoporosis (379 people, 8.89%)
- Hypothyroidism (248 people, 5.82%)
- Vitamin supplementation (206 people, 4.83%)
- Prophylaxis (193 people, 4.53%)
- Depression (156 people, 3.66%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (146 people, 3.43%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (128 people, 3.00%)
- Anxiety (119 people, 2.79%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Methotrexate (2,353 people, 55.22%)
- Humira (2,162 people, 50.74%)
- Enbrel (1,764 people, 41.40%)
- Folic acid (1,289 people, 30.25%)
- Remicade (968 people, 22.72%)
- Prednisone (928 people, 21.78%)
- Prednisolone (564 people, 13.24%)
- Arava (514 people, 12.06%)
- Aspirin (363 people, 8.52%)
- Plaquenil (360 people, 8.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Vertigo?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Vertigo and Rheumatoid arthritis
- group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- group for people who have Vertigo
Comments from related studies:
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
More reviews for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Vertigo
Common treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (16,706 reports)
- Arthritis - Rheumatoid in Rheumatoid arthritis (13,724 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,861 reports)
- Stiffness In A Joint in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,425 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,838 reports)
- Bronchopneumonia in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,787 reports)
- Rash Generalised in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,466 reports)
- Headache in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,971 reports)
- Exhaustion in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,905 reports)
- Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,847 reports)
Vertigo related symptom studies:
- Vertigo in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Vertigo in Depression (8,651 reports)
- Vertigo in Hypertension (12,386 reports)
- Vertigo in Lower cholesterol (5,509 reports)
- Vertigo in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Vertigo in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Vertigo in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Vertigo in Ra (4,258 reports)
- Vertigo in Tension (3,761 reports)
- Vertigo in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,786 reports)
Rheumatoid Arthritis is also known as: Arthritis - rheumatoid, RA.
Vertigo is also known as: Dizziness, Lightheadedness, Lightheadedness - dizzy, Loss of balance.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
Recent user comments
- "While taking Acyclovir for 4 days notice my skin was ... " (35 minutes ago)
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (3 hours ago)
- Monocyte Count Increased
- Anomaly Of External Ear Congenital