Home > Rheumatoid arthritis > Vertigo > Rheumatoid arthritis and Vertigo
Would you have Vertigo (Dizziness) when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: Vertigo is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Methotrexate.
We study 4,262 people who have Vertigo (Dizziness) and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Vertigo >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 218,505 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate, Methotrexate Sodium, Enbrel, Prednisone, Humira, Plaquenil.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,294,614 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 4,262 people who have rheumatoid arthritis and Vertigo are studied.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (602 people, 14.12%)
- Pain (472 people, 11.07%)
- Osteoporosis (379 people, 8.89%)
- Hypothyroidism (248 people, 5.82%)
- Vitamin supplementation (206 people, 4.83%)
- Prophylaxis (193 people, 4.53%)
- Depression (156 people, 3.66%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (146 people, 3.43%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (128 people, 3.00%)
- Anxiety (119 people, 2.79%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Methotrexate (2,353 people, 55.21%)
- Humira (2,162 people, 50.73%)
- Enbrel (1,764 people, 41.39%)
- Folic acid (1,289 people, 30.24%)
- Remicade (968 people, 22.71%)
- Prednisone (928 people, 21.77%)
- Prednisolone (564 people, 13.23%)
- Arava (514 people, 12.06%)
- Aspirin (363 people, 8.52%)
- Plaquenil (361 people, 8.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Vertigo?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vertigo and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Sulfasalazine)
I began taking sulfasalazine 5 days ago for Rheumatoid arthritis. Since then I've had stomach cramps and bloating. Has anyone else experienced these side effects? If so, did the symptoms go away after using taking the meds for a while? And did the meds help the RA symptoms?
- Can urinary retention cause severe dizziness and lightheartedness?
(Asked by a 24 year old woman who has Nausea, Urinary Retention, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Eczema, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS))
I had a kidney infection for 1.5 months diagnosed in August this year it took 2 lots of antibiotics to kick it but now I am left with SEVERE urinary retention I had a cystoscopy which only lasted for 24 hours it was done when I was awake so I think that it wasn't very affective by the next morning I ...
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- 3-4 losartan can harm you
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Dizziness, and takes Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide)
If you ever took more than 4 pill of Losartan ,can this harm you in a way causing death
- Is it safe to take viagra with vestibular problem
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Dizziness, and takes Viagra)
Lost my hearing and developed vestibular disorder after benign tumor radio surgery. Just wondering whether is safe to take viagra.
More questions for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Why has my bloodpresher now shot up
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Sulfadiazine)
My blood pressure was always low 120/68 now since being treated for rheumatoid arthritis it has shot up to 175/92
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Blurred Vision, Fatigue, Dizziness)
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
(Posted by a 73 year old woman who has Vertigo)
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has Sweating, Headache, Vertigo, Restlessness, Throat - Sore, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic, Tinnitus, Chronic Sinusitis, and takes Beconase Aq)
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Vertigo
- A study of side effects of Voltaren for a patient with Tenosynovitis. The patient has Headache (pain in head), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Lethargy (tiredness), Metallic Taste (a bad taste in the mouth), Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness)
Comments: Was prescribed Voltaren gel for tenosynovitis of my thumb. Helped the pain somewhat, but I woke up feeling terrible. I am sensitive to stronger oral pain medications, which is why this was prescribed in the first place, but the side effects are worse than when I have taken codeine. Felt somewhat be ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Lexapro for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Pressure Sore, Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Comments: Ive been dizzy and lightheaded for 2 days . It moves from the back of my head to the front. I feel alot of pressure. I take a .5 mg of lexapro at noon daily. I split .25 xanax in half and take half in the morning and half at night before bed to help me sleep.
the symptoms get worse whenIm at work, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Concerta for a patient with Depression, Add. The patient has Fatigue, Dizziness, Loss Of Appetite
Comments: I wouldn't mind losing a couple pounds, but I don't freakishly obsess over it. After I started taking the concerta in Aug. I started losing my appetite, and now when I try to eat after taking my pills in the morning, I feel sick and food just doesn't look appetizing any more.
- A study of side effects of Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Aortic Aneurysm Rupture (enlarged aortic artery rapture caused by a weakening of the artery wall)
Comments: upset stomach. extreme weight loss, 50 pounds in 4 months. muscle weakness, confusion, unsteady gait. stomach pain, anemic, need of blood transfusion, dry mouth, extreme tiredness, unable to eat or drink.
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a patient with PTSD. The patient has Vertigo Aggravated
Comments: If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizziness and vertigo to the point of going nuts over it. Decided to get off Zoloft and weaned myself over a 3 week period after which I stopped taking. Continued dizziness and vertigo for next 2 months. Now severity abating. I am not a drug addict (good ...
More related studies for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Vertigo
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.