Would you have Vertigo (Dizziness) when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: Vertigo is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Methotrexate.
We study 4,262 people who have Vertigo (Dizziness) and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Vertigo >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate Sodium, Humira, Prednisone, Plaquenil. (latest reports from 218,624 Rheumatoid Arthritis patients)
Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 164,812 Vertigo patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: 4,265 people who have rheumatoid arthritis and Vertigo are studied.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (602 people, 14.11%)
- Pain (472 people, 11.07%)
- Osteoporosis (379 people, 8.89%)
- Hypothyroidism (248 people, 5.81%)
- Vitamin supplementation (206 people, 4.83%)
- Prophylaxis (193 people, 4.53%)
- Depression (156 people, 3.66%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (146 people, 3.42%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (128 people, 3.00%)
- Anxiety (119 people, 2.79%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Methotrexate (2,355 people, 55.22%)
- Humira (2,162 people, 50.69%)
- Enbrel (1,765 people, 41.38%)
- Folic acid (1,289 people, 30.22%)
- Remicade (968 people, 22.70%)
- Prednisone (929 people, 21.78%)
- Prednisolone (564 people, 13.22%)
- Arava (514 people, 12.05%)
- Aspirin (363 people, 8.51%)
- Plaquenil (361 people, 8.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Vertigo?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Vertigo and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Propylthiouracil for a 69-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Graves Disease. The patient has Vertigo, No Endurance, Shortness Of Breath, Myalgia, Peripheral Neuropathy
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 38-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing), Cough, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness)
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a 29-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (headache that has characteristics of both a tension headache and a migraine headache), Pain - Back, Food Craving, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hunger (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Plaquenil, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cymbalta for a 60-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Ra, Stomach Discomfort, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Bladder Irritation
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.