Would you have Vertigo (Dizziness) when you have Rheumatoid arthritis?
Summary: Vertigo is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Methotrexate.
We study 4,266 people who have Vertigo (Dizziness) and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Vertigo >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Methotrexate Sodium, Enbrel, Prednisone, Humira, Plaquenil. (latest reports from 218,694 Rheumatoid Arthritis patients)
Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 164,856 Vertigo patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 4,265 people who have rheumatoid arthritis and Vertigo are studied.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (602 people, 14.11%)
- Pain (472 people, 11.07%)
- Osteoporosis (379 people, 8.89%)
- Hypothyroidism (248 people, 5.81%)
- Vitamin supplementation (206 people, 4.83%)
- Prophylaxis (193 people, 4.53%)
- Depression (156 people, 3.66%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (146 people, 3.42%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (128 people, 3.00%)
- Anxiety (119 people, 2.79%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Methotrexate (2,355 people, 55.22%)
- Humira (2,162 people, 50.69%)
- Enbrel (1,765 people, 41.38%)
- Folic acid (1,289 people, 30.22%)
- Remicade (968 people, 22.70%)
- Prednisone (929 people, 21.78%)
- Prednisolone (564 people, 13.22%)
- Arava (514 people, 12.05%)
- Aspirin (363 people, 8.51%)
- Plaquenil (361 people, 8.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of rheumatoid arthritis and vertigo on
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Vertigo?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Vertigo and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 17-year old girl with ADD. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Nausea, Irritability, Fatigue, Headache, Dizziness, Bluish Skin, Heart Palpitations, Heart Rate Increased, Chest Pain, Shortness Of Breath, Dry Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Glycinate, Norvasc for a 62-year old woman with Low Blood Potassium, Low Blood Magnesium, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Loss Of Appetite, Unsteadiness, Hungry After Eat, Disorientation, Fatigue - Chronic, Nausea, Tremor, Confusion, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Pred Forte, Methotrexate, Prednisone, Remicade for a 29-year old woman with Uveitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Glaucoma, Painful Red Eyes, Pain Inflammation Activated
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide for a 49-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Insomnia, Irritability, Weight Gain, Weakness, Fatigue, Nausea, Dizziness
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Motrin, Naproxen for a 61-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Xeljanz, Humira, Arava, Enbrel for a 47-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Actemra, Cimzia for a 50-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Orencia, Humira, Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Armour Thyroid, Metformin, Glipizide, Prednisone for a 64-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.