Home > Rheumatoid arthritis > Vertigo > Rheumatoid arthritis and Vertigo
Review: could Rheumatoid arthritis cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
We study 200,070 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 4,259 have Vertigo (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and Vertigo >>>
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 321,150 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate Sodium, Methotrexate, Enbrel, Plaquenil, Humira, Prednisone.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 200,070 people who have rheumatoid arthritis are studied. Among them, 4,262 (2.13%) have Vertigo.
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (602 people, 14.12%)
- Pain (472 people, 11.07%)
- Osteoporosis (379 people, 8.89%)
- Hypothyroidism (248 people, 5.82%)
- Vitamin supplementation (206 people, 4.83%)
- Prophylaxis (193 people, 4.53%)
- Depression (156 people, 3.66%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (146 people, 3.43%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (128 people, 3.00%)
- Anxiety (119 people, 2.79%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Methotrexate (2,353 people, 55.21%)
- Humira (2,162 people, 50.73%)
- Enbrel (1,764 people, 41.39%)
- Folic acid (1,289 people, 30.24%)
- Remicade (968 people, 22.71%)
- Prednisone (928 people, 21.77%)
- Prednisolone (564 people, 13.23%)
- Arava (514 people, 12.06%)
- Aspirin (363 people, 8.52%)
- Plaquenil (361 people, 8.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Vertigo?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vertigo and Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Rheumatoid arthritis
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Comments from related studies:
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
More reviews for: Rheumatoid arthritis, Vertigo
Common treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:
- Injection Site Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (16,706 reports)
- Arthritis - Rheumatoid in Rheumatoid arthritis (13,724 reports)
- Injection Site Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,861 reports)
- Arthralgia in Rheumatoid arthritis (10,425 reports)
- Pneumonitis in Rheumatoid arthritis (8,077 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,838 reports)
- Erythema in Rheumatoid arthritis (7,480 reports)
- Headaches in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,972 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,905 reports)
- Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,847 reports)
Vertigo related symptom studies:
- Vertigo in Anxiety (3,768 reports)
- Vertigo in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Vertigo in Blood triglycerides abnormal (5,517 reports)
- Vertigo in Depression (8,661 reports)
- Vertigo in Hypertension (12,398 reports)
- Vertigo in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Vertigo in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Vertigo in Pain (5,478 reports)
- Vertigo in Ra (4,263 reports)
- Vertigo in Type 2 diabetes (3,788 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (14 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (26 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Theolair Sr
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection