Would you have Tracheitis when you have Rhinitis allergic?
Summary: Tracheitis is found among people with Rhinitis allergic, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Panic disorder, and take medication Xanax.
We study 12 people who have Tracheitis and Rhinitis allergic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Rhinitis allergic and Tracheitis >>>
Rhinitis allergic (inflammation of the nasal airways due to allergy) can be treated by Loratadine, Flonase, Nasonex, Zyrtec, Claritin, Singulair. (latest reports from 7,660 Rhinitis Allergic patients)
Tracheitis (an inflammation of the trachea) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, restless leg syndrome, stress and anxiety, osteoporosis, sinusitis. (latest reports from 431 Tracheitis patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 12 people who have rhinitis allergic and Tracheitis are studied.
Gender of people who have rhinitis allergic and experienced Tracheitis * :
Age of people who have rhinitis allergic and experienced Tracheitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Panic disorder (12 people, 100.00%)
- Eustachian tube dysfunction (12 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 100.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (12 people, 100.00%)
- Bronchitis (12 people, 100.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (12 people, 100.00%)
- Prophylaxis (12 people, 100.00%)
- Sinusitis (11 people, 91.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (12 people, 100.00%)
- Etodolac (12 people, 100.00%)
- Rhinocort (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hytone (12 people, 100.00%)
- Vosol hc (12 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (12 people, 100.00%)
- Flonase (12 people, 100.00%)
- Allegra (12 people, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (12 people, 100.00%)
- Capex (12 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rhinitis Allergic and Tracheitis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Tracheitis and Rhinitis allergic
- support group for people who have Rhinitis allergic
- support group for people who have Tracheitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Omeprazole, Magnesium, Turmeric, Krill Oil, Miralax, Fluticasone Propionate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Losartan, Meloxicam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atenolol And Chlorthalidone for a 54-year old woman with Blood Thinner, Acid Reflux, Magnesium - Low, Osteoarthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Constipation, Hay Fever, Hypothyroidism, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Constipation, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sumatriptan, Zorvolex, Folic Acid, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Psyllium, Hydroxocobalamin for a 61-year old man with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Immune System Disorder, Complicated Migraine, Pain, Don't Know, Hay Fever, Constipation. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Hay Fever, Constipation, Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Chlorthalidone, Loratadine, Advair Diskus 250/50, Tramadol for a 57-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Hay Fever, Asthma, Arthritis Bacterial. The patient has Multiple Allergies, Sleep Apnea, High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Lamictal, Latuda, Celexa, Methadone Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr for a 35-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Bipolar 2, Drug Addiction, Anxiety. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra D 24 Hour, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Zyrtec Allergy, Vyvanse, Benadryl for a 25-year old woman with Hay Fever, Adhd, Insomnia. The patient has Photosensitive Rash
Recent Rhinitis Allergic related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.