Home > Rhinitis allergic > Tracheitis > Rhinitis allergic and Tracheitis
Would you have Tracheitis when you have Rhinitis allergic?
Summary: Tracheitis is found among people with Rhinitis allergic, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Panic disorder, and take medication Xanax.
We study 12 people who have Tracheitis and Rhinitis allergic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Rhinitis allergic and Tracheitis >>>
Rhinitis allergic (inflammation of the nasal airways due to allergy) (latest reports from 7,602 patients) can be treated by Loratadine, Flonase, Zyrtec, Nasonex, Fluticasone Propionate, Claritin.
Tracheitis (an inflammation of the trachea) (latest reports from 431 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, restless leg syndrome, stress and anxiety, sinusitis, bronchitis.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 12 people who have rhinitis allergic and Tracheitis are studied.
Gender of people who have rhinitis allergic and experienced Tracheitis * :
Age of people who have rhinitis allergic and experienced Tracheitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Panic disorder (12 people, 100.00%)
- Eustachian tube dysfunction (12 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 100.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (12 people, 100.00%)
- Bronchitis (12 people, 100.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (12 people, 100.00%)
- Prophylaxis (12 people, 100.00%)
- Sinusitis (11 people, 91.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (12 people, 100.00%)
- Etodolac (12 people, 100.00%)
- Rhinocort (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hytone (12 people, 100.00%)
- Vosol hc (12 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (12 people, 100.00%)
- Flonase (12 people, 100.00%)
- Allegra (12 people, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (12 people, 100.00%)
- Capex (12 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rhinitis Allergic and Tracheitis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tracheitis and Rhinitis allergic
- support group for people who have Rhinitis allergic
- support group for people who have Tracheitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Rhinitis allergic, Tracheitis
More reviews for: Rhinitis allergic, Tracheitis
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Naproxen Sodium for a patient with Nasal Allergies, Pain - Joints. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
Comments: I have had Chikungunya for two months now, which leads me to use Naproxen Sodium on a daily basis (2 in the morning, 2 at night) for joint pain. I also had Benadryl a day ago for nasal allergies. Today I took a drug screening test and it was positive for THC. It made no sense to me so I looked onlin ...
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Ranitidine, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, N - Acetyl Cysteine, Dulera for a patient with Dyspnea, Gerd, Hay Fever, Copd, Back Pain - Nonspecific. The patient has Dyspnea
Comments: was much worse at onset / diagnosis copd, could not walk a block or up stairs.
after 3 years much smoking cesation and 25 lb weight loss and steadily increasing exercise load, I have much less dyspnea, no obstruction found (DX changed to nonspecific pulmonary defect) but still have subnormal FEV # ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Augmentin '875', Zyrtec Allergy, Vitamin D, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Ambien, Vyvanse for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Cellulitis, Hay Fever, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety, Insomnia, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety, Paranoia, Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Hallucinations, Mixed
Comments: Time hallucinations started 3 am; vyvanse taken at 11 am previous day; ambien taken at 11 pm; had 1 uncontrollable muscle movement at 4 am in my neck and jerked head back; felt very anxious and paranoid.
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Flonase, Valtrex, Levoxyl, Klonopin, Celexa for a patient with Allergic Rhinitis, Herpes Zoster, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Anxiety Disorder, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Cherry Angioma, White Blood Cell Count Increased
Comments: My WBC count was 15.6 last week before taking Valtrex, now after finding many cherry angiomas since starting the Valtrex I was taken off the medicine and had more blood tests run. Now my WBC count is 16.1 after being on the medicine for almost a week.
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Metoprolol Tartrate, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Hay Fever. The patient has Bladder Infection
Comments: UTI seems chronic with similarity to IC (diet seems to affect severity of symptoms). Have been on four courses of antibiotics in four months and other than the first course, no real "recovery" can be claimed.
More related studies for: Rhinitis allergic, Tracheitis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.