Home > Rhinitis allergic > Tracheitis > Rhinitis allergic and Tracheitis
Would you have Tracheitis when you have Rhinitis allergic?
Summary: Tracheitis is found among people with Rhinitis allergic, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Panic disorder, and take medication Xanax.
We study 12 people who have Tracheitis and Rhinitis allergic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Rhinitis allergic and Tracheitis >>>
Rhinitis allergic (inflammation of the nasal airways due to allergy) (latest reports from 36,421 patients) can be treated by Loratadine, Flonase, Zyrtec, Nasonex, Fluticasone Propionate, Claritin.
Tracheitis (an inflammation of the trachea) (latest reports from 2,512 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, restless leg syndrome, sinusitis, ear barotrauma.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 12 people who have rhinitis allergic and Tracheitis are studied.
Gender of people who have rhinitis allergic and experienced Tracheitis * :
Age of people who have rhinitis allergic and experienced Tracheitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Panic disorder (12 people, 100.00%)
- Eustachian tube dysfunction (12 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 100.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (12 people, 100.00%)
- Bronchitis (12 people, 100.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (12 people, 100.00%)
- Prophylaxis (12 people, 100.00%)
- Sinusitis (11 people, 91.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (12 people, 100.00%)
- Etodolac (12 people, 100.00%)
- Rhinocort (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hytone (12 people, 100.00%)
- Vosol hc (12 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (12 people, 100.00%)
- Flonase (12 people, 100.00%)
- Allegra (12 people, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (12 people, 100.00%)
- Capex (12 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rhinitis Allergic and Tracheitis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tracheitis and Rhinitis allergic
- support group for people who have Rhinitis allergic
- support group for people who have Tracheitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Rhinitis allergic, Tracheitis
More reviews for: Rhinitis allergic, Tracheitis
- A study of side effects of Singulair for a patient with Rhinitis Allergic. The patient has Allegra Hives, Itching Scar, Heart Rate Irregular, Anaphylactic Reaction (serious allergic reaction), Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Frequent Headaches (pain in head)
Comments: I had chronic sinus infections prior to taking Singulair in 2000 or 2001 and over the course of 10 years had 2-3 sinus infections while taking Singulair. It really worked for my allergic rhinitus. Unfortunately, in late 2011 I developed hives that turned into huge welts, and other allergy symptoms a ...
- A study of side effects of Flonase for a patient with Hay Fever. The patient has Skin Rash (redness)
Comments: I first started experiencing itching on my hands and elbows less than a month after taking the Flonase, but never connected it to the drug. I thought it was my eating shell fish. But I went to the doctor and had a blood drawn for a full allergy test and it came back negative on everything, including ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ramipril, Plavix, Omeprazole, Aspirin, Zyrtec for a patient with Heart , Stents. Daily Dose, Heart . Stents. Daily Dose, Heart. Stents. Daily Dose, Heart. Stents. Blood Thinning. 100mgs Daily, Hay Fever. The patient has
Comments: I take Omeprazole for a burning osophaegus and don't seem to be able to go without it. I'm going to try a dose every 2nd day.
I'm not game to stop Plavix as I have 2 stents on the front of my heart.
My doctor wants me to keep taking Ramipril and aspirin.
I want to try Zyrtec for hayfever in the w ...
More related studies for: Rhinitis allergic, Tracheitis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.