Home > Rhinitis allergic > Tracheitis > Rhinitis allergic and Tracheitis
Review: could Rhinitis allergic cause Tracheitis?
We study 3,894 people who have Rhinitis allergic from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Tracheitis. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Rhinitis allergic and Tracheitis >>>
Rhinitis allergic (inflammation of the nasal airways due to allergy) (latest reports from 36,362 patients) can be treated by Loratadine, Flonase, Zyrtec, Nasonex, Fluticasone Propionate, Claritin.
Tracheitis (an inflammation of the trachea) (latest reports from 2,515 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, restless leg syndrome, sinusitis, ear barotrauma.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 3,892 people who have rhinitis allergic are studied. Among them, 12 (0.31%) have Tracheitis.
Gender of people who have rhinitis allergic and experienced Tracheitis * :
Age of people who have rhinitis allergic and experienced Tracheitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Panic disorder (12 people, 100.00%)
- Eustachian tube dysfunction (12 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 100.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (12 people, 100.00%)
- Bronchitis (12 people, 100.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (12 people, 100.00%)
- Prophylaxis (12 people, 100.00%)
- Sinusitis (11 people, 91.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (12 people, 100.00%)
- Etodolac (12 people, 100.00%)
- Rhinocort (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hytone (12 people, 100.00%)
- Vosol hc (12 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (12 people, 100.00%)
- Flonase (12 people, 100.00%)
- Allegra (12 people, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (12 people, 100.00%)
- Capex (12 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rhinitis Allergic and Tracheitis?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tracheitis and Rhinitis allergic
- support group for people who have Rhinitis allergic
- support group for people who have Tracheitis
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I have had these symptoms for many years but recently they have become worse. I don't know what to do or what to take.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
developed cysts and mouth sores in bottom inner lips
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I do not have a fever, high blood pressure, issues with asthma, nor any identifiable swelling
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rhinitis allergic, Tracheitis
More reviews for: Rhinitis allergic, Tracheitis
Common treatments for Rhinitis Allergic and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Rhinitis allergic symptoms:
Tracheitis related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (11 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (1 hour ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Wrinkles Aging Changes
- Congenital Anomaly
- Metformin Hydrochloride
- Microgestin 1/20