Rhinitis allergic and Tracheitis - from FDA reports
Tracheitis is found among people with Rhinitis allergic, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Etodolac and have Bronchitis. This review analyzes which people have Tracheitis with Rhinitis allergic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who have Rhinitis allergic from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 31, 2017
12 people who have Rhinitis Allergic and Tracheitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rhinitis Allergic and experience Tracheitis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Rhinitis Allergic and experience Tracheitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (12 people, 100.00%)
- Restless Leg Syndrome (12 people, 100.00%)
- Panic Disorder (12 people, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (12 people, 100.00%)
- Bronchitis (12 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zithromax (12 people, 100.00%)
- Nasarel (12 people, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (12 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (12 people, 100.00%)
- Etodolac (12 people, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Psychiatric Symptom (12 people, 100.00%)
- Pharyngitis (12 people, 100.00%)
- Pathological Gambling (12 people, 100.00%)
- Otitis Media Acute (12 people, 100.00%)
- Bronchitis (12 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tracheitis and Rhinitis allergic?
- Check symptoms - is your tracheitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTracheitis and Rhinitis allergic from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Rhinitis allergic (inflammation of the nasal airways due to allergy) can be treated by Loratadine, Flonase, Zyrtec, Nasonex, Claritin (latest reports from 11,197 Rhinitis allergic patients)
Tracheitis (an inflammation of the trachea) has been reported by people with glycogen storage disease type ii, high blood pressure, preventive health care, rheumatoid arthritis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 623 Tracheitis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Rhinitis allergica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause TracheitisTracheitis
Other conditions that could case TracheitisTracheitis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was diagnosed with Closed angle Glaucoma, two years ago. It was a complete shock to me, as I had regular visits to my optician, my eye pressure was always ok. But I was seeing rainbows around lights and my eyes were always extremely fatigued at night, or when I was socialising having to focus ...
My name is Abigail and i have tracheitis. Ever since I got it I've been constantly suffering from terrible heartburn on top of the pain of the infection. I have had bad indigestion before, but haven't had it for a while. It feels like the illness made it flare up. Wondering why this is ...
I am 45/female, OVCA IV receiving 5 courses of Avastin, 1/21 days. My allergic rhinitis is explosive, bloody, painful, and nasal passage practically shut. It is the episode I have experienced. I have been receiving dog/cat/polen/dust mites allergy treatment for almost a year and have never had ...
I have rhinitis coughing up blood green phlegm and nodules on lungs. Allergy tests are negative but I am convinced I am allergic to something maybe my dog or dust mites. My health is very poor and I am desperate for answers. I have very sore swollen eyes too. I am being treated with predisone ...