Would you have Cystic acne (Acne) when you have Sarcoidosis?
Summary: Cystic acne is reported only by a few people with Sarcoidosis.
We study people who have Cystic acne (Acne) and Sarcoidosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sarcoidosis and Cystic acne >>>
Sarcoidosis (an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands) can be treated by Prednisone, Methotrexate Sodium, Prednisolone, Plaquenil. (latest reports from Sarcoidosis 3,134 patients)
Cystic acne (skin sac with seborrhoea (scaly red skin)) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, crohn's disease.(latest reports from Cystic acne 30,123 patients)
On Nov, 30, 2014: 1 people who has sarcoidosis and Cystic Acne is studied.
Gender of people who have sarcoidosis and experienced Cystic acne * :
|Cystic acne||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have sarcoidosis and experienced Cystic acne * :
|Cystic acne||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prednisone (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sarcoidosis and Cystic Acne?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Cystic Acne and Sarcoidosis
- support group for people who have Sarcoidosis
- support group for people who have Cystic Acne
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Sarcoidosis, Cystic acne
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Spironolactone caused meibomian gland dysfunction
I started taking spironolactone to help with hormonal acne. I took 1 pill for 3 months without any noticeable problems. Then my dermatologist increased to 2X/day. Within 1 week the glands in my eyes (meibomian glands) completely clogged up and caused severe dry eye. I continued taking the spironolactone for 6 weeks and my eyes didn't get any better (at the time I didn't know there was a connection to the med). I did some research on line and found out the spironolactone can actually cause this problem. I completely stopped the spironolactone and after 1 month my eyes are better.
More reviews for: Sarcoidosis, Cystic acne
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- After 3-4 days of taking adderall or any stimulants I start to get pimple like sores on my scalp, nose,eyes,mouth,face and vaginal area puss comes out of mi eyes and vaginal area.
It seems like every hair follicle or cut becomes clogged and filled with puss. It burns when I use the restroom. My ey ...
- I started taking Minocycline to treat my moderate acne on my cheeks. After about three weeks, I started feeling swollen lymph nodes and I thought it was normal for it is a possible side effect. As it continuously got worse, I went to the doctor to get checked about 1 1/2 months after I started the t ...
- Acne isn't severe in that it is vast, but what I do get is large spots that resemble whiteheads, but deep beneath the surface. They stick around for months without ever changing or coming to a head. Sometimes they itch.
My idea of severe weight gain: 25lbs in 6 weeks.
- After having misoprostol and mifegest for abortion, I am gaining weight (about 500-600 gms per week, it was 50.2kgs earlier and now it's 55.7kgs)..... My periods are still on (it's been 45 days almost).... My face and bumps are full with acne.... :( m so depressed what should I do)....
- Chronic headaches and blurred vision have increased since starting steriods. Also cloudy head with a feeling of brain and body not connecting.
Falling asleep at computer desk.
Hot hads have only started in past week.
Diagnised with sarcoidosis in January.
More related studies for: Sarcoidosis, Cystic acne
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.