Home > Sarcoidosis > Splenomegalic polycythemia > Sarcoidosis and Splenomegalic polycythemia
Would you have Splenomegalic polycythemia (Polycythemia vera) when you have Sarcoidosis?
Summary: there is no Splenomegalic polycythemia reported by people with Sarcoidosis yet.
We study people who have Splenomegalic polycythemia (Polycythemia vera) and Sarcoidosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sarcoidosis and Splenomegalic polycythemia >>>
Sarcoidosis (an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands) (latest reports from 3,134 patients) can be treated by Prednisone, Methotrexate Sodium, Prednisolone, Plaquenil, Methotrexate.
Splenomegalic polycythemia (a condition in which there is excessive production of red blood cells due to enlarged spleen) (latest reports from 618 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 28, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Sarcoidosis and Splenomegalic Polycythemia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sarcoidosis
- support group for people who have Splenomegalic Polycythemia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My mom is 80 years old and has advance osteoporosis here bones are very brittle and she has fracture several vertabrate the doctor wants to put her on forteo but suffers from polythemia.
(Asked by a 80 year old woman who has Polycythemia Rubra Vera, and takes Hydrea)
Does anyone currently suffer from Polycythemia and is on Forteo?
- How do i know if i have sarcoidosis?
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Sarcoidosis)
I've had sarcoidosis in my lungs. I've also had an eye infection, skin lesions, facial palsy, and currently have tinnitus in both ears. I also have carcinoma in situ in my bladder.
- Can curcumin c3 complex cause very dry mouth?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Sarcoidosis, Osteoarthritis, GERD, Sleep Apnea, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Restoril, Tenormin, Elavil, Topamax, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Estrace, Maxalt, Percocet)
I have been takingall the above drugs since being diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1998-99. The only variation is prednisone which I take only when I have a flare. Itook my first Curcumin C3 Complex capsule 3 days ago. 500mg. I decided to start with one a day for awhile. After a few hours I had the dry ...
- Are there any adverse interactions between hydrea and diamoxx?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Polycythemia Vera, Acute Mountain Sickness)
I have polycythemia Vera and have been on Hydrea for over seven years. I hike up 8,000' to 14,000' mountains and until two years ago did not have any problems. But after menopause and a short stint of HRT that included testosterone, I started to experience symptoms that included mild headaches, dizz ...
- Can sarcoidosis and synovial cysts in facet joints be related?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Sarcoidosis, Synovial Cyst)
More questions for: Sarcoidosis, Splenomegalic polycythemia
More reviews for: Sarcoidosis, Splenomegalic polycythemia
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Baclofen, Ferrous Fumarate, Esomeprazole Sodium, Prednisone, Gabapentin for a patient with Pain, Muscle Spasms, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease, Sarcoidosis, Neuropathy. The patient has Muscle Cramps, Muscle Weakness, Swollen Legs, Sleeplessness, Itchy All Over, Dizziness, Spiking Temperature, Numbness, Leg Pain, Hot Hands
Comments: Chronic headaches and blurred vision have increased since starting steriods. Also cloudy head with a feeling of brain and body not connecting.
Falling asleep at computer desk.
Hot hads have only started in past week.
Diagnised with sarcoidosis in January.
- A study of drug interactions between Pred Forte, Pregabalin, Folic Acid, Methotrexate, Prednisolone for a patient with Sarcoidosis, Pain, Immunosuppressant Drug Level. The patient has Sleep Disorder, Cough, Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Increased, High Blood Pressure, Cataract, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Pain Of Skin, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Shortness Of Breath, Uveitis, Ectopic Heartbeat, Heart Block Congenital
Comments: Sarcoidosis caused complete heart block. Pacemaker implanted in December 2009 but for the past two years I have had palpitations caused by around 3.7 million ectopic heartbeats per year.
Sarcoidosis also in lungs and eyes. Extended use of Pred Forte caused development of cataracts, one of which h ...
- A study of side effects of Invokana for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Polycythemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells)
Comments: My doctor recently diagnosed me with polycythemia vera. I have observed that at times it seems my intake of liquids appears lower than my expression of liquid in urea. Since I've only started taking Invokana in the last three months I have some questions regarding whether Invokana can cause a redu ...
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin C, Prednisone, Furosemide, Oxycontin, MS Contin for a patient with Vitamin D Deficiency, Health, Sarcoidosis, Fluid Retention. The patient has Chronic Brain Syndrome, Fatigue - Chronic, Depression, Anger
Comments: During the past five years all of my relationships have become strained and most are currently non-existent. I have occasional outbursts where I become extremely angry and often scream and yell at those around me. I am also, and have been, for ten or more years very emotional, crying at the slight ...
- A study of drug interactions between Methotrexate, Folic Acid, Advair Diskus 250/50, Synthroid, Ipratropium Bromide, Dulera, Ambien Cr for a patient with Sarcoidosis, Thyroidectomy, Rhinitis, To Replace More $$ Advair, Insomnia. The patient has Insomnia
Comments: Thrash around (awake, needing to move, repetition song or poem in head, no worries) in bed until about 6:00a.m. Then sleep about 3-4 hours. Exhausted. Losing weight. Don't take naps. Methotrexate at 10mg, folic acid at 1mg per day. Recently reduced folic acid to 5mcg daily, in hopes of improvement. ...
More related studies for: Sarcoidosis, Splenomegalic polycythemia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.