Would you have Splenomegalic polycythemia (Polycythemia vera) when you have Sarcoidosis?
Summary: there is no Splenomegalic polycythemia reported by people with Sarcoidosis yet.
We study people who have Splenomegalic polycythemia (Polycythemia vera) and Sarcoidosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Sarcoidosis and Splenomegalic polycythemia >>>
Sarcoidosis (an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands) can be treated by Prednisone, Methotrexate Sodium, Prednisolone, Plaquenil, Methotrexate. (latest reports from 3,154 Sarcoidosis patients)
Splenomegalic polycythemia (a condition in which there is excessive production of red blood cells due to enlarged spleen) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 622 Splenomegalic polycythemia patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: No report is found.
Get connected: join our support group of sarcoidosis and splenomegalic polycythemia on
Do you have Sarcoidosis and Splenomegalic Polycythemia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Sarcoidosis
- support group for people who have Splenomegalic Polycythemia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 65-year old man with Sarcoidosis. The patient has Intolerance To Heat
- A study of drug interactions between Remicade, Methotrexate for a 47-year old woman with Sarcoidosis. The patient has Burning Eyes, Burning Eyes, Shortness Of Breath, Painful Respiration
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 41-year old woman with Sarcoidosis. The patient has Musculoskeletal Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Prednisone, Irbesartan, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 70-year old woman with Bladder Spasm, Sarcoidosis, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Acute Gastritis
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Celebrex, Plaquenil, Methotrexate, Prednisone for a 50-year old woman with Sarcoidosis, Pain In Limb, Cutaneous Sarcoidosis, Pulmonary Sarcoidosis. The patient has Cough
Recent Sarcoidosis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.