Would you have Splenomegalic polycythemia (Polycythemia vera) when you have Sarcoidosis?
Summary: there is no Splenomegalic polycythemia reported by people with Sarcoidosis yet.
We study people who have Splenomegalic polycythemia (Polycythemia vera) and Sarcoidosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sarcoidosis and Splenomegalic polycythemia >>>
Sarcoidosis (an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands) can be treated by Prednisone, Methotrexate Sodium, Prednisolone, Plaquenil, Methotrexate. (latest reports from 3,149 Sarcoidosis patients)
Splenomegalic polycythemia (a condition in which there is excessive production of red blood cells due to enlarged spleen) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 620 Splenomegalic polycythemia patients)
On Feb, 19, 2015: No report is found.
Get connected: join our support group of sarcoidosis and splenomegalic polycythemia on
Do you have Sarcoidosis and Splenomegalic Polycythemia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Sarcoidosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Baclofen, Ferrous Fumarate, Esomeprazole Sodium, Prednisone, Gabapentin for a 52-year old woman with Pain, Muscle Spasms, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease, Sarcoidosis, Neuropathy. The patient has Muscle Cramps, Muscle Weakness, Swollen Legs, Sleeplessness, Itchy All Over, Dizziness, Spiking Temperature, Numbness, Leg Pain, Hot Hands
- A study of drug interactions between Pred Forte, Pregabalin, Folic Acid, Methotrexate, Prednisolone for a 55-year old woman with Sarcoidosis, Pain, Immunosuppressant Drug Level. The patient has Sleep Disorder, Cough, Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Increased, High Blood Pressure, Cataract, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Pain Of Skin, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Shortness Of Breath, Uveitis, Ectopic Heartbeat, Heart Block Congenital
- A study of side effects of Invokana for a 61-year old man with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Polycythemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells)
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin C, Prednisone, Furosemide, Oxycontin, MS Contin for a 44-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, Health, Sarcoidosis, Fluid Retention. The patient has Chronic Brain Syndrome, Fatigue - Chronic, Depression, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Methotrexate, Folic Acid, Advair Diskus 250/50, Synthroid, Ipratropium Bromide, Dulera, Ambien Cr for a 67-year old woman with Sarcoidosis, Thyroidectomy, Rhinitis, To Replace More $$ Advair, Insomnia. The patient has Insomnia
Recent Sarcoidosis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.