Home > Schizoaffective disorder > Anger > Schizoaffective disorder and Anger
Would you have Anger when you have Schizoaffective disorder?
Summary: Anger is found among people with Schizoaffective disorder, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Depression, and take medication Zyprexa.
We study 37 people who have Anger and Schizoaffective disorder from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Schizoaffective disorder and Anger >>>
Schizoaffective disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered thought) (latest reports from 6,715 patients) can be treated by Abilify, Geodon, Seroquel, Risperdal, Clozaril, Clozapine.
Anger (latest reports from 14,667 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain.
On Nov, 22, 2014: 37 people who have schizoaffective disorder and Anger are studied.
Gender of people who have schizoaffective disorder and experienced Anger * :
Age of people who have schizoaffective disorder and experienced Anger * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (11 people, 29.73%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 18.92%)
- Sleep disorder (5 people, 13.51%)
- Psychotic disorder (5 people, 13.51%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 13.51%)
- Pain in extremity (4 people, 10.81%)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (4 people, 10.81%)
- Joint injury (4 people, 10.81%)
- Hand fracture (4 people, 10.81%)
- Eczema nummular (4 people, 10.81%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zyprexa (21 people, 56.76%)
- Seroquel (21 people, 56.76%)
- Risperdal (10 people, 27.03%)
- Ativan (9 people, 24.32%)
- Ambien (9 people, 24.32%)
- Albuterol (9 people, 24.32%)
- Prozac (9 people, 24.32%)
- Depakote (8 people, 21.62%)
- Geodon (8 people, 21.62%)
- Topamax (7 people, 18.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Schizoaffective Disorder and Anger?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Anger and Schizoaffective disorder
- support group for people who have Schizoaffective disorder
- support group for people who have Anger
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Will morphine help whith schizoaffective disorder
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Schizoaffective Disorder)
my sister has schizoaffective disorder and has paranoia has quit grooming house cleaning wont leave the house. cant get her to the dr. 4 months ago she was taken of morphine she was doing well . after 2 or 3 weeks she started declining will morphine help her symtoms ?
- Can a 70 year old male be more prone to anger/depression after porpofol
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Anger, and takes Propofol)
had a colonoscopy recently and have been exceedingly angry with wife when she makes mistakes. i was wondering if propofol can affect ones personality
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity, Stroke Symptom, Anger, and takes Baclofen, Diovan Hct, Lovaza, Zanaflex, ASA, Vitamin B12, Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl)
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
- How long does the depression last with opiate withdrawls?
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Anger, RSD, and takes Fentanyl-25, Norco)
I have been in denial for quite some time now.But I believe I've got a dependency to opiates! Though never taken more than prescribed it has had an insane affect emotionally and mentally. My kids can't even run past me playing or I'll EXPLODE!I used to be the kind of father that could play and put u ...
- Can there be cumulative toxic effects from longterm use of abilify, buspar, and citalopram?
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder, and takes Abilify, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide)
Most recently my adult daughter has begun to hallucinate -- thinks she has things in her hand when she doesn't (like her keys or her cellphone); sees her cat when it isn't there; significantly increased short term memory loss. Her psychiatrist states that she is anxious and this is causing her sympt ...
More questions for: Schizoaffective disorder, Anger
More reviews for: Schizoaffective disorder, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa for a patient with Depression. The patient has Anger
Comments: was on 10 mg Celexa which was increased 1 week ago to 20 mg due to high levels of stress in workplace. 7 days into increased dose experienced high level of anger in workplace due to stressful conditions.
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Sertraline, Abilify, Truvada, Prezista for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression, Major Depression, Hiv. The patient has Anger, Depression, Forgetfulness, Rapid Heart Beat, Dizziness, Mood Swings, Diarrhea
Comments: I cant control my anger..I have severe mood swings and lash out at people.I know that I feel like everyone is against me and trying to mess with my head.i don't want to get out of bed and I have a hard time functioning doing daily tasks.I get different feelings when im around others such as anxiety, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Oxcarbazepine, Metoprolol Succinate, Simvastatin, Nexium, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Hypertension, Lower Cholesterol, Acid Reflux. The patient has Depression, Anger
Comments: I am concerned that my serotonin levels are dropping due to Amlodipine Besylate and Simvastatin. I have taken Lexapro (Escitalopram Oxalate),
Paxil (Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Prozac (Fluoxetine Hcl) in the past, not all at once and am considering returning to a serotonin reuptake inhibitors to re ...
- A study of side effects of Norditropin Flexpro for a patient with Growth Hormone Deficiency. The patient has Aggression, Anger
Comments: Had dose increased 3 months ago, about a 2 months ago, stared with increasing oppositional, extreme anger and screaming outbursts when he does not get his way or is told to do something that he does not want to do
- A study of drug interactions between Marijuana, Elavil, Ibuprofen, Lyrica for a patient with Shock, Chronic Depression, Pain - Back, Post-traumatic Headache. The patient has Heartbeat Sensations, Anger
Comments: Elavil, 25mg @ night stopped an 11 month chronic headache after a head injury, I sustained 1 1/2 years ago.
Additionally, Neurologist prescribed 100 mg Lyrica for chronic back/nerve pain from moderate/severe spinal injuries, sustained 20+ years earlier. (Crushed/cracked verabrae and 3 intervertebra ...
More related studies for: Schizoaffective disorder, Anger
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.