Home > Schizoaffective disorder > Anger > Schizoaffective disorder and Anger
Review: could Schizoaffective disorder cause Anger?
We study 5,970 people who have Schizoaffective disorder from FDA and social media. Among them, 37 have Anger. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Schizoaffective disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered though) (latest reports from 11,574 patients) can be treated by Abilify, Seroquel, Geodon, Risperdal, Clozaril, Lithium Carbonate.
Anger (latest reports from 97,991 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain.
On Aug, 23, 2014: 5,965 people who have schizoaffective disorder are studied. Among them, 37 (0.62%) have Anger. They amount to 0.04% of all the 97,925 people who have Anger on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have schizoaffective disorder and experienced Anger * :
Age of people who have schizoaffective disorder and experienced Anger * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (11 people, 29.73%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 18.92%)
- Sleep disorder (5 people, 13.51%)
- Psychotic disorder (5 people, 13.51%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 13.51%)
- Pain in extremity (4 people, 10.81%)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (4 people, 10.81%)
- Joint injury (4 people, 10.81%)
- Hand fracture (4 people, 10.81%)
- Eczema nummular (4 people, 10.81%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zyprexa (21 people, 56.76%)
- Seroquel (21 people, 56.76%)
- Risperdal (10 people, 27.03%)
- Ativan (9 people, 24.32%)
- Ambien (9 people, 24.32%)
- Albuterol (9 people, 24.32%)
- Prozac (9 people, 24.32%)
- Depakote (8 people, 21.62%)
- Geodon (8 people, 21.62%)
- Topamax (7 people, 18.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Schizoaffective Disorder and Anger?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Anger and Schizoaffective disorder
- group for people who have Schizoaffective disorder
- group for people who have Anger
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
my symptoms seem to be worsening. I sleep 12 to 16 hours daily. I cannot think straight and often forget what i.m talking about
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Schizoaffective disorder, Anger
More reviews for: Schizoaffective disorder, Anger
Common treatments for Schizoaffective Disorder and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Schizoaffective disorder symptoms:
Anger related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.