Would you have Anger when you have Schizoaffective disorder?
Summary: Anger is found among people with Schizoaffective disorder, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Depression, and take medication Zyprexa.
We study 37 people who have Anger and Schizoaffective disorder from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Schizoaffective disorder and Anger >>>
Schizoaffective disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered thought) can be treated by Abilify, Geodon, Seroquel, Risperdal, Lithium Carbonate, Clozaril. (latest reports from 6,937 Schizoaffective Disorder patients)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain. (latest reports from 14,902 Anger patients)
On Feb, 23, 2015: 37 people who have schizoaffective disorder and Anger are studied.
Gender of people who have schizoaffective disorder and experienced Anger * :
Age of people who have schizoaffective disorder and experienced Anger * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (11 people, 29.73%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 18.92%)
- Sleep disorder (5 people, 13.51%)
- Psychotic disorder (5 people, 13.51%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 13.51%)
- Pain in extremity (4 people, 10.81%)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (4 people, 10.81%)
- Joint injury (4 people, 10.81%)
- Hand fracture (4 people, 10.81%)
- Eczema nummular (4 people, 10.81%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zyprexa (21 people, 56.76%)
- Seroquel (21 people, 56.76%)
- Risperdal (10 people, 27.03%)
- Ativan (9 people, 24.32%)
- Ambien (9 people, 24.32%)
- Albuterol (9 people, 24.32%)
- Prozac (9 people, 24.32%)
- Depakote (8 people, 21.62%)
- Geodon (8 people, 21.62%)
- Topamax (7 people, 18.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Schizoaffective Disorder and Anger?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Anger and Schizoaffective disorder
- support group for people who have Schizoaffective disorder
- support group for people who have Anger
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Schizoaffective Disorder related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Seroquel, Abilify for a 58-year old woman who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Adderall 20, Valium, Abilify for a 32-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Vitamin E, Xanax, Cogentin, Lithium Carbonate for a 55-year old woman who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Latuda, Saphris for a 41-year old woman who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Sensipar, Phoslo, Haldol for a 61-year old woman who has Schizoaffective Disorder
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.