Home > Schizoaffective disorder > Anger > Schizoaffective disorder and Anger
Would you have Anger when you have Schizoaffective disorder?
Summary: Anger is found among people with Schizoaffective disorder, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Depression, and take medication Zyprexa.
We study 37 people who have Anger and Schizoaffective disorder from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Schizoaffective disorder and Anger >>>
Schizoaffective disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered though) (latest reports from 11,586 patients) can be treated by Abilify, Geodon, Seroquel, Risperdal, Clozaril, Clozapine.
Anger (latest reports from 98,697 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain.
On Nov, 22, 2014: 37 people who have schizoaffective disorder and Anger are studied.
Gender of people who have schizoaffective disorder and experienced Anger * :
Age of people who have schizoaffective disorder and experienced Anger * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (11 people, 29.73%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 18.92%)
- Sleep disorder (5 people, 13.51%)
- Psychotic disorder (5 people, 13.51%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 13.51%)
- Pain in extremity (4 people, 10.81%)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (4 people, 10.81%)
- Joint injury (4 people, 10.81%)
- Hand fracture (4 people, 10.81%)
- Eczema nummular (4 people, 10.81%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zyprexa (21 people, 56.76%)
- Seroquel (21 people, 56.76%)
- Risperdal (10 people, 27.03%)
- Ativan (9 people, 24.32%)
- Ambien (9 people, 24.32%)
- Albuterol (9 people, 24.32%)
- Prozac (9 people, 24.32%)
- Depakote (8 people, 21.62%)
- Geodon (8 people, 21.62%)
- Topamax (7 people, 18.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Schizoaffective Disorder and Anger?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Anger and Schizoaffective disorder
- support group for people who have Schizoaffective disorder
- support group for people who have Anger
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Will morphine help whith schizoaffective disorder
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Schizoaffective Disorder)
my sister has schizoaffective disorder and has paranoia has quit grooming house cleaning wont leave the house. cant get her to the dr. 4 months ago she was taken of morphine she was doing well . after 2 or 3 weeks she started declining will morphine help her symtoms ?
- Can a 70 year old male be more prone to anger/depression after porpofol
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Anger, and takes Propofol)
had a colonoscopy recently and have been exceedingly angry with wife when she makes mistakes. i was wondering if propofol can affect ones personality
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity, Stroke Symptom, Anger, and takes Baclofen, Diovan Hct, Lovaza, Zanaflex, ASA, Vitamin B12, Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl)
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
- How long does the depression last with opiate withdrawls?
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Anger, RSD, and takes Fentanyl-25, Norco)
I have been in denial for quite some time now.But I believe I've got a dependency to opiates! Though never taken more than prescribed it has had an insane affect emotionally and mentally. My kids can't even run past me playing or I'll EXPLODE!I used to be the kind of father that could play and put u ...
- Can there be cumulative toxic effects from longterm use of abilify, buspar, and citalopram?
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder, and takes Abilify, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide)
Most recently my adult daughter has begun to hallucinate -- thinks she has things in her hand when she doesn't (like her keys or her cellphone); sees her cat when it isn't there; significantly increased short term memory loss. Her psychiatrist states that she is anxious and this is causing her sympt ...
More questions for: Schizoaffective disorder, Anger
More reviews for: Schizoaffective disorder, Anger
- A study of side effects of Keppra for a patient with Atypical Benign Partial Epilepsy. The patient has Weight Gain, Hyperoxia (excess of oxygen in the system), Anger, Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin)
Comments: She already has had psoriasis to start with. But after being on keppra, her psoriasis has gotten worse and to the point where we can't get it to clear up much at all.
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Gabapentin, Lamictal for a patient with Anxiety, Menopause Hot Flashes, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Stuttering, Paranoia, Anger, Mood Swings
Comments: Don't feel normal feel disassociated
- A study of side effects of Humira for a patient with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Anger
Comments: Humira for 2 1/2 months. Has worked very well for Crohn's symptoms but have severe bouts of anger and irrational actions - completely unlike personality prior to Humira
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, CoQ10, B Complex Vitamin, Losartan, Lipitor, Levoxyl, Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with General Paresis, High Blood Pressure, Stress, High Arch, Lower Cholesterol, Overactive Thyroid, Depression. The patient has Depression, Anger
Comments: The anger and feelings of hopelessness are concerning me - moods come and go
- A study of drug interactions between Focalin Xr, Vyvanse, Strattera, Concerta, Focalin Xr, Adderall Xr 30, Adderall Xr 20 for a patient with Adhd. The patient has Anger, Forgetfulness, Formication
Comments: I am most concerned with the recent feeling 3 months ago of things crawling and biting my skin when nothing is there and it has been getting worst as time has gone on.
More related studies for: Schizoaffective disorder, Anger
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.