Schizoaffective disorder and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people with Schizoaffective disorder, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old, take medication Zyprexa and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Schizoaffective disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 75 people who have Schizoaffective disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 25, 2017
75 people who have Schizoaffective Disorder and Anger are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Schizoaffective Disorder and experience Anger *:
- female: 38.89 %
- male: 61.11 %
Age of people who have Schizoaffective Disorder and experience Anger *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.59 %
- 20-29: 38.1 %
- 30-39: 19.05 %
- 40-49: 20.63 %
- 50-59: 19.05 %
- 60+: 1.59 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (10 people, 13.33%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 8.00%)
- Bipolar Disorder (6 people, 8.00%)
- Sleep Disorder (5 people, 6.67%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 6.67%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zyprexa (17 people, 22.67%)
- Seroquel (15 people, 20.00%)
- Risperdal (14 people, 18.67%)
- Abilify (13 people, 17.33%)
- Invega Sustenna (12 people, 16.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Agitation (27 people, 36.00%)
- Homicidal Ideation (18 people, 24.00%)
- Aggression (18 people, 24.00%)
- Mood Swings (16 people, 21.33%)
- Stress And Anxiety (15 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anger and Schizoaffective disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your anger caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnger and Schizoaffective disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Schizoaffective disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered thought) can be treated by Abilify, Seroquel, Geodon, Risperdal, Clozaril (latest reports from 10,791 Schizoaffective disorder patients)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 24,184 Anger patients).
Browse all symptoms of Schizoaffective disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause AngerAnger
Other conditions that could case AngerAnger
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...
I have just found out about kyphosis and the links to emotions. I really struugle to live a normal life with my back.. i click it constantly aal day long to relief pain, stretching in all sorts of directions to try and click it when it feels 'stuck' or 'numb' and i also really struggle with my ...
Am i the only one with this problem? I have had a multitude of problems before taking this med (seizure depression migraine liver and kidney, but all were being managed) ive been started on lovastatin and the has been a noticed (by me and my family) an increase in anger and aggression, and the ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My husband is the one who is taking Vit. B12 shots. I made his doctor stop giving my husband this shot because of all the anger , personality change, hatred he starting having with my three children and then it came to me and he could not stop himself from the hatred he felt for me. That was ...