Schizoaffective disorder and Pressure of speech - from FDA reports
Pressure of speech is found among people with Schizoaffective disorder, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Abilify and have Rickets. This review analyzes which people have Pressure of speech with Schizoaffective disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Schizoaffective disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
7 people who have Schizoaffective Disorder and Pressure Of Speech are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Schizoaffective Disorder and experience Pressure Of Speech *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Schizoaffective Disorder and experience Pressure Of Speech *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 42.86 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 14.29 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (1 person, 14.29%)
- Rickets (1 person, 14.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Abilify (4 people, 57.14%)
- Valium (2 people, 28.57%)
- Stelazine (2 people, 28.57%)
- Humulin R (2 people, 28.57%)
- Artane (2 people, 28.57%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Psychotic Disorder (4 people, 57.14%)
- Mania (3 people, 42.86%)
- Neck Pain (2 people, 28.57%)
- Haemorrhoids (2 people, 28.57%)
- Asthma (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pressure of speech and Schizoaffective disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your pressure of speech caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePressure of speech and Schizoaffective disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Schizoaffective disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered thought) can be treated by Abilify, Seroquel, Geodon, Risperdal, Clozaril (latest reports from 10,791 Schizoaffective disorder patients)
Pressure Of Speech
Pressure of speech has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, osteoporosis (latest reports from 536 Pressure of speech patients).
Browse all symptoms of Schizoaffective disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pressure of speechPressure of speech
Other conditions that could case Pressure of speechPressure of speech
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I am a sixty year old woman with schizoaffective disorder. I take latuda, depakote and Effexor. I also have sleep apnea so I also take nuvigil to give me energy. I still sleep a lot. I don't feel a lot, but that is a good thing.