Would you have Incest when you have Schizophrenia?
Summary: there is no Incest reported by people with Schizophrenia yet.
We study people who have Incest and Schizophrenia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Schizophrenia and Incest >>>
Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes) can be treated by Clozapine, Abilify, Seroquel, Zyprexa, Risperidone, Risperdal. (latest reports from 43,442 Schizophrenia patients)
Incest has been reported by people with parkinson's disease. (latest reports)
On Apr, 4, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Schizophrenia and Incest?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Schizophrenia
- support group for people who have Incest
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Haldol for a 56-year old man with Depression, Schizophrenia. The patient has Weak Dizzy Pale
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Valproate Sodium, Omeprazole, Ferrous Fumarate, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Lithium Carbonate, Aspirin, Clozapine for a 42-year old woman with Headache, Mood Stabilizer, Acid Reflux, Anaemia, Hypertension, Blood Thinner, Schizophrenia. The patient has Aortic Regurgitation, Skitzopheniaauditory Halucinations Of A Comanding Nature
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Invega Sustenna for a 27-year old man with Anxiety Disorder, Schizophrenia. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Clozapine for a 16-year old boy with Schizophrenia. The patient has Psychosis
Recent Schizophrenia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Abilify, Geodon for a 53-year old woman who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Clozaril, Seroquel, Zyprexa, Abilify, Risperidone for a 44-year old woman who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Amantadine Hydrochloride, for a 43-year old woman who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Inderal, Clonazepam, Invega Sustenna, Risperidone for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Alprazolam for a 46-year old man who has Schizophrenia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.