Would you have Incest when you have Schizophrenia?
Summary: there is no Incest reported by people with Schizophrenia yet.
We study people who have Incest and Schizophrenia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Schizophrenia and Incest >>>
Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes) can be treated by Clozapine, Abilify, Zyprexa, Risperidone, Seroquel, Risperdal. (latest reports from Schizophrenia 43,069 patients)
Incest has been reported by people with parkinson's disease.(latest reports)
On Nov, 29, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Schizophrenia and Incest?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Schizophrenia
- support group for people who have Incest
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Schizophrenia, Incest
More reviews for: Schizophrenia, Incest
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Patient was perscribed these drugs and hadn't been taking them for start 2 to 4 months decided take them after wife who he isn't recently living with said needs to be. Was under influence of narcotics at time I assume said she brought him up with her too work and noticed he was speaking funny night ...
- I have had so many different drugs in a few months, the Zyprexa about killed me. Now, I'm losing weight, but visuals are the same. The Zyprexa did not help with those anyway. Now I'm having a severe gout attack. The lisinopril is not really helping that much with my BP. I think I need more.
- My mothers speech becamae slurred immediately after she started taking invega along with mobility impairment. She did NOT suffer a stroke. It has been several months since she stopped taking invega, however her speech & mobility has not been restored.
My Daughter IS A SCHIZOPHRENIC and is doing extremely well in college (is on clozapine 300 mg daily for 9 years).
Experiencing severe hair loss, doctor suggested minoxidil, using it for 7 days.
very anxious if the drugs will interact and do not know if i have to discontinue minoxidil
- Sperm Analysis (SA) Report in July-2012 was low: 10 (normal >=15); SA repeat in September-2012 was lower: 2 (normal >=15); SFA and SA repeat in November-2012 Sperm Count zero low volume in all reports.
Total Sperm Count - No sperm seen ...
More related studies for: Schizophrenia, Incest
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.