Home > Schizophrenia > Incest > Schizophrenia and Incest
Would you have Incest when you have Schizophrenia?
Summary: there is no Incest reported by people with Schizophrenia yet.
We study people who have Incest and Schizophrenia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Schizophrenia and Incest >>>
Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes) (latest reports from 53,235 patients) can be treated by Clozapine, Abilify, Risperidone, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Risperdal.
Incest (latest reports) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease.
On Oct, 30, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Schizophrenia and Incest?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Schizophrenia
- support group for people who have Incest
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does taking aripiprazol 25mg per day affects nexplanon effectiviness?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Schizophrenia, and takes Aripiprazole)
using aripiprazol for 1.5 months.9 weeks ago had a baby.
- Is there a link between zyprexa and prostate cancer
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Schizophrenia, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Enlarged Prostate, Weight Gain - Unintentional, and takes Fluvoxamine Maleate, Zyprexa Zydis, Micardis)
Can Zyprexa have caused my Prostate Cancer? Can it be reversed or slowed by stopping Zyprexa?
- Zyprexa olanzapine makeing person i care for agetated and angry with major mood swings
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Schizophrenia, and takes Olanzapine, Kemadrin)
person i have looked after for ten years was put on olanzapine 20 mg as the rispiradone had stopped working its been 2 months now and she has been getting agresive angry bossy and is still hearing things she wont do anything and is a nightmare
ie i make her dinner she drops a fork and then calls me ...
- Can anybody find me one medication for during the day?
(Asked by a 23 year old man who has Hypotension, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Schizophrenia, and takes Divalproex, Haldol, Metoprolol Tartrate)
Im trying to get to where i don't to take so many pills in the mourning. It would be nice if i could take one pill. But i know that want happen. I want one pill for my mood, hypertension, and the schizophrenia...If anybody can help me out it would be mostly appreciated.
- What effects will the depo shot have on abilify and depakote er
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Schizophrenia, and takes Abilify, Depakote Er)
I have been bleeding vaginally for the last month non stop and I understand that birth control pills will regulate it but at the same time will interfere with the medicine that I take. I am scared to get an IUD and was wondering what other alternatives do I have.
More questions for: Schizophrenia, Incest
More reviews for: Schizophrenia, Incest
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Depakote Er for a patient with Schizophrenia, Prevention Of Premature Ovulation. The patient has Dizzyness, Vomiting, Immobile, Sleepy, Drowsy, Hard To Wake Up But Will Eventually Be A Aware Of Surroundings
Comments: Patient was perscribed these drugs and hadn't been taking them for start 2 to 4 months decided take them after wife who he isn't recently living with said needs to be. Was under influence of narcotics at time I assume said she brought him up with her too work and noticed he was speaking funny night ...
- A study of drug interactions between GABA, Lisinopril, Zyprexa for a patient with Schizophrenia, Hypertension. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Hypertensive Cardiomyopathy, Weight Above Normal, Hyperlipidemia, Gout - Acute
Comments: I have had so many different drugs in a few months, the Zyprexa about killed me. Now, I'm losing weight, but visuals are the same. The Zyprexa did not help with those anyway. Now I'm having a severe gout attack. The lisinopril is not really helping that much with my BP. I think I need more.
- A study of side effects of Invega for a patient with Schizophrenia. The patient has Slurred Speech (slow speech that can be difficult to understand)
Comments: My mothers speech becamae slurred immediately after she started taking invega along with mobility impairment. She did NOT suffer a stroke. It has been several months since she stopped taking invega, however her speech & mobility has not been restored.
- A study of side effects of Clozapine for a patient with Schizophrenia. The patient has Minoxidil
My Daughter IS A SCHIZOPHRENIC and is doing extremely well in college (is on clozapine 300 mg daily for 9 years).
Experiencing severe hair loss, doctor suggested minoxidil, using it for 7 days.
very anxious if the drugs will interact and do not know if i have to discontinue minoxidil
- A study of drug interactions between Risperidone, Valproic Acid, Amoxil for a patient with Schizophrenia, Strep Throat. The patient has Sperm Count Zero, Volume Blood, Sperm Analysis Abnormal
Comments: Sperm Analysis (SA) Report in July-2012 was low: 10 (normal >=15); SA repeat in September-2012 was lower: 2 (normal >=15); SFA and SA repeat in November-2012 Sperm Count zero low volume in all reports.
Total Sperm Count - No sperm seen ...
More related studies for: Schizophrenia, Incest
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.