Would you have Rash (Rashes) when you have Sciatic nerve injury?
Summary: Rash is reported only by a few people with Sciatic nerve injury.
We study 3 people who have Rash (Rashes) and Sciatic nerve injury from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Sciatic nerve injury and Rash >>>
Sciatic nerve injury
Sciatic nerve injury (latest reports from 458 Sciatic Nerve Injury patients)
Rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 151,048 Rash patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 3 people who have sciatic nerve injury and Rash are studied.
Gender of people who have sciatic nerve injury and experienced Rash * :
Age of people who have sciatic nerve injury and experienced Rash * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Insomnia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Chest pain (2 people, 66.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lyrica (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hydroxyzine (3 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien (3 people, 100.00%)
- Roxicet (3 people, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (3 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (2 people, 66.67%)
- Xanax (2 people, 66.67%)
- Nitrostat (2 people, 66.67%)
- Zebeta (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of sciatic nerve injury and rash on
Do you have Sciatic Nerve Injury and Rash?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Rash and Sciatic nerve injury
- support group for people who have Sciatic nerve injury
- support group for people who have Rash
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Namenda, Ginkgo Biloba, Niacin And Niacinamide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Patanol for a 76-year old woman with Nail Disorder, Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, Allergy. The patient has Fatigue, Rash Generalised
- A study of side effects of Xyzal for a 60-year old man with Wound Infection. The patient has Rash
- A study of side effects of Benzonatate for a 60-year old man with Cough. The patient has Rash
- A study of side effects of Rocephin for a 6-year old boy with Kawasaki's Disease. The patient has Rash Generalised
- A study of side effects of Dulera for a 44-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching - Burning Eyes, Itching
Recent Sciatic Nerve Injury related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.