Home > Sciatic nerve injury > Rash > Sciatic nerve injury and Rash
Review: could Sciatic nerve injury cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 126 people who have Sciatic nerve injury from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Rash (Rashes). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Sciatic nerve injury and Rash >>>
Sciatic nerve injury
Sciatic nerve injury (latest reports from 1,516 patients)
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Sep, 27, 2014: 124 people who have sciatic nerve injury are studied. Among them, 3 (2.42%) have Rash.
Gender of people who have sciatic nerve injury and experienced Rash * :
Age of people who have sciatic nerve injury and experienced Rash * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Insomnia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Chest pain (2 people, 66.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lyrica (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hydroxyzine (3 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien (3 people, 100.00%)
- Roxicet (3 people, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (3 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (2 people, 66.67%)
- Xanax (2 people, 66.67%)
- Nitrostat (2 people, 66.67%)
- Zebeta (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sciatic Nerve Injury and Rash?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Rash and Sciatic nerve injury
- support group for people who have Sciatic nerve injury
- support group for people who have Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
Also, have rash on the buttocks
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I have milia around my eyes and dark circles.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Sciatic nerve injury, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Sciatic nerve injury, Rash
Common treatments for Sciatic Nerve Injury and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Sciatic nerve injury symptoms:
Rash related symptom studies:
- Rash in Blood pressure (6,592 reports)
- Rash in Depression (3,674 reports)
- Rash in Hepatitis c (3,180 reports)
- Rash in Hypercholesterolaemia (5,364 reports)
- Rash in Hypertension (7,023 reports)
- Rash in Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease (2,765 reports)
- Rash in Multiple sclerosis (3,532 reports)
- Rash in Osteoporosis (3,715 reports)
- Rash in Pain (3,584 reports)
- Rash in Ra (7,480 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Hypothyroidism and Metoprolol Tartrate
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure and Tramadol
- Chest Pain and Tramadol
- Seroquel and Bulimia
Recent user comments
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (2 hours ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (4 hours ago)
- Meprobamate And Aspirin
- Travasol 3.5% W/ Electrolytes
- Gill Go By The Hedge
- Green Tea