Would you have Atelectasis when you have Scleroderma?
Summary: there is no Atelectasis reported by people with Scleroderma yet.
We study people who have Atelectasis and Scleroderma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Scleroderma and Atelectasis >>>
Scleroderma (hard skin) can be treated by Cellcept, Plaquenil, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate. (latest reports from 2,578 Scleroderma patients)
Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, pain, depression, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 10,127 Atelectasis patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Scleroderma and Atelectasis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Scleroderma
- support group for people who have Atelectasis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zopiclone, Codeine Sulfate, Lyrica, Cymbalta, Lactulose, Restasis, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Nexium for a 59-year old woman with Systemic Sclerosis (scleroderma). The patient has Bone Spur
- A study of side effects of Cialis for a 68-year old woman with Scleroderma. The patient has Pletal
- A study of side effects of Cyclophosphamide for a 65-year old man with Systemic Sclerosis (scleroderma). The patient has Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of drug interactions between Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Ceftriaxone for a 50-year old woman with Inflammation Localised, Osteomyelitis. The patient has Renal Failure Acute, Acute Hepatic Failure, Eosinophilia, Acute Pulmonary Oedema, Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, Ototoxicity, Mucosal Inflammation, Dry Eye, Vision Abnormal Nec, Mental Status Changes, Fever, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Vaginal Inflammation, Nausea, Genital Pain, Psychiatric Symptom, Lymph Node Pain, Lymphadenopathy, Pleural Effusion, Atelectasis, Rash Erythematous, Rash Generalised, Pancreatitis Due To Gallstones, Gastritis, Renal Tubular Necrosis, Tubulointerstitial Nephritis, Angioedema, Diffuse Vasculitis, Facial Swelling, Swelling, Lasix, Hypotension, Hypoxia, Red Man Syndrome, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Sloughing Of Skin, Oral Mucosal Sloughing, Vaginal Sloughing, Blood Urine Present, Rigors, Chills, Fatigue, Hypersomnia, Drowsiness, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Emotional Distress, Poisoning Nos, Abdominal Pain Upper
Recent Scleroderma related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.