Would you have Burping (Belching) when you have Scleroderma?
Summary: there is no Burping reported by people with Scleroderma yet.
We study people who have Burping (Belching) and Scleroderma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Scleroderma and Burping >>>
Scleroderma (hard skin) can be treated by Plaquenil, Cellcept, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate. (latest reports from 2,578 Scleroderma patients)
Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 5,909 Burping patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Scleroderma and Burping?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Scleroderma
- support group for people who have Burping
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Oxybutynin Chloride for a 47-year old man with Spinal Cord Injury Cervical. The patient has Abdominal Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen), Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease), Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Acid Reflux (stomach acids rise up)
- A study of side effects of Sertraline for a 34-year old man with Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Sleep Apnea (a type of sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing), Cerebral Palsy, Feeling Sick Immediately After Eating Anything, Unstable Foetal Lie (changes its position during the prenatal period), Frequent Bowel Movements, Constipation, Dry Throat, Excessive Saliva (drop saliva uncontrollably from the mouth), Motion Sickness (travel sickness), Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Lump In The Groin (an area of swelling or growth in groin), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of drug interactions between Zopiclone, Codeine Sulfate, Lyrica, Cymbalta, Lactulose, Restasis, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Nexium for a 59-year old woman with Systemic Sclerosis (scleroderma). The patient has Bone Spur
- A study of drug interactions between Olanzapine, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Symbicort for a 64-year old man with Depression, Asthma. The patient has Intestinal Spasm, Belching, Stomach Pain, Double Vision,
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Nexium for a 30-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux. The patient has White Mucus, Shortness Of Breath, Burping, Throat Tightness, Chest Tightness, Lump In The Groin
Recent Scleroderma related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.