Would you have Shoulder pain when you have Scleroderma?
Summary: Shoulder pain is reported only by a few people with Scleroderma.
We study 2 people who have Shoulder pain and Scleroderma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Scleroderma and Shoulder pain >>>
Scleroderma (hard skin) can be treated by Plaquenil, Cellcept, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate. (latest reports from 2,579 Scleroderma patients)
Shoulder pain has been reported by people with arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 2,591 Shoulder pain patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 2 people who have scleroderma and Shoulder Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have scleroderma and experienced Shoulder pain * :
|Shoulder pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have scleroderma and experienced Shoulder pain * :
|Shoulder pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vioxx (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Scleroderma and Shoulder Pain?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Shoulder Pain and Scleroderma
- support group for people who have Scleroderma
- support group for people who have Shoulder Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tenex, Adderall 20, Prozac for a 45-year old woman with Aggression, Add, Major Depression. The patient has Irritability, Shoulder Pain, Neck Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Eplerenone, Hydrochlorothiazide, Irbesartan for a 79-year old woman with Hypertensive Heart Disease, Hypertension, Systemic Sclerosis (scleroderma). The patient has Hyperglycemia
- A study of side effects of Acetaminophen for a 52-year old man with Pain - Back. The patient has Pain - Shoulder
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Amlodipine for a 59-year old man with Low Thyroid, Mood, Blood Pressure. The patient has Pain - Shoulder
- A study of drug interactions between Progesterone, Lisinopril, Armour Thyroid, Prednisone for a 51-year old woman with Hormone Level Nos Abnormal, High Blood Pressure, Hashimoto's Disease, Polymyalgia Rheumatica. The patient has Neck Pain, Blurred Vision, Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain, Eye Twitch, Neck Stiffness, Cervicogenic Headache, Pain - Muscles
Recent Scleroderma related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.