Would you have Shoulder pain when you have Scleroderma?
Summary: Shoulder pain is reported only by a few people with Scleroderma.
We study 2 people who have Shoulder pain and Scleroderma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Scleroderma and Shoulder pain >>>
Scleroderma (hard skin) can be treated by Plaquenil, Cellcept, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate. (latest reports from Scleroderma 2,520 patients)
Shoulder pain has been reported by people with arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Shoulder pain 2,501 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 2 people who have scleroderma and Shoulder Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have scleroderma and experienced Shoulder pain * :
|Shoulder pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have scleroderma and experienced Shoulder pain * :
|Shoulder pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vioxx (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Scleroderma and Shoulder Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Shoulder Pain and Scleroderma
- support group for people who have Scleroderma
- support group for people who have Shoulder Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What causes it? and why is it so painful? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Lupus, Shoulder Pain, and takes Plaquenil, Diclofenac Potassium)
I can lift my arm out in front of me but not out to the side!! The diclofenac doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Has anyone been on benlysta?
- taking laquinal form mixed connective tissue disoder (ra, sojgins & scleroderma) but have ganed alot of weight. could i safely take phertermin appetite suppressent for a short term (6 months or less
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Scleroderma, and takes Phentermine)
Taking Plaquenil for Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder (RA, Sojogrens & Scleroderma) but I have gained a lot of weight. Could I safely take Phentermine appetite suppressant for a short term (6 months or less)?
- Did you experience hypoxia while taking cytoxan for iterstial lung disease related to scleroderma?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Scleroderma)
After second dose of IV Cytoxan I have experienced a blood oxygen level of 78-84 upon exertion of energy. This is being treated with 2L of nasal oxygen.
- What are the benefits of taking lisinopril for systemic schlerederma?
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Systemic Sclerosis (scleroderma), Raynaud's Phenomenon, and takes Lisinopril)
My blood pressure is low. I take 80mg of Adelat Retard and 10mg of Lisinopril for systemis scheroderma. The Lisinopril was prescribed by a locum who I have never seen again.What are the benefit of taking it for my illness???
- Does shoulder pain persist with lipitor? or is it an early side effect that goes away with time?
(Asked by a 33 year old man who has Shoulder Pain, and takes Lipitor)
Since i started taking Lipitor 2 weeks ago i have been experiencing pain in my shoulders.
More questions for: Scleroderma, Shoulder pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Developed systemic scleroderma while on copaxone for 10 yrs.
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis, Scleroderma, and takes Copaxone)
I just tested positive for both crest and systemic scleroderma. I already have ms and have been on copaxone over 10 yrs. I believe copaxone may have caused this. I dont blame the makers. I am sure it has helped more then hurt, but I wonder if this has happened to others. If so it should be something ...
- Bystolic and shoulder pain
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Shoulder Pain, and takes Bystolic)
About 2 weeks after starting on Bystolic 5mg I started to have a lot of pain in my right shoulder. I asked my doctor if it could be cause by taking Bystolic but of course she didn't think so. I've been on the drug for almost 5 weeks and the pain is getting more noticeable and aggravating. Can I s ...
More reviews for: Scleroderma, Shoulder pain
- A study of drug interactions between Alendronic Acid, Prednisolone for a patient with Osteoporosis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica. The patient has Upper Body Rash And Itching, Pain - Shoulder
Comments: Diagnosed with PMR 5 months ago and treated with 25mg per day of Prednisolone. Reduced dose to 22.5mg then to 21mg over a 2 month period. Noticed a rash on upper torso with severe itching which is thought to be an allergy since reducing the Preds. Doctor now wants me to reduce preds by 10mg in the n ...
- A study of side effects of Paragard T 380a for a patient with Pregnancy. The patient has Pain - Shoulder
Comments: Developed a cold followed by extreme pain in my shoulder and neck. Went to chiropractor and it worked wonderfully. Many months went by got another cold and the same thing happened just on the other side.extremely painful.
- A study of drug interactions between Zopiclone, Codeine Sulfate, Lyrica, Cymbalta, Lactulose, Restasis, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Nexium for a patient with Systemic Sclerosis (scleroderma). The patient has Bone Spur
Comments: I have the crest variation of scleroderma. Since developing this illness in 2004 I have developed bone spurs on both feet, as well as my right hip and my right shoulder. I am just curious if Scleroderma and or any of the above medications induce bone spurs. Thank you. Shirley
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Synthroid for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Hyperthyroidism. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Shoulder Pain
Comments: Was prescribed lithium for bipolar disorder. Lithium impacted thyroid levels. TSH rose to reading of 52. (should not exceed 4.5) Lithium use suspended, Synthroid added to combat thyroid condition.
Severe joint pain ensued, first in left shoulder, left hand & left knee. Followed soon thereafter by ...
- A study of side effects of Azopt for a patient with Glaucoma. The patient has Shoulder Pain
Comments: After using Azopt for 18months I am now suffering from severe pain in my right shoulder which my doctor has prescribed pain killers and i am awaiting an xray. I also have arthritus in my right hand which has become far worse of late.
More related studies for: Scleroderma, Shoulder pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.