Would you have Abdominal adhesions when you have Scoliosis?
Summary: Abdominal adhesions is reported only by a few people with Scoliosis.
We study 4 people who have Abdominal adhesions and Scoliosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Scoliosis and Abdominal adhesions >>>
Scoliosis (a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved from side to side) (latest reports from Scoliosis 4,354 patients)
Abdominal adhesions (inflammation of abdomen) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure.(latest reports from Abdominal adhesions 1,503 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 4 people who have scoliosis and Abdominal Adhesions are studied.
Gender of people who have scoliosis and experienced Abdominal adhesions * :
|Abdominal adhesions||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have scoliosis and experienced Abdominal adhesions * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sleep disorder (4 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (4 people, 100.00%)
- Nervousness (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (4 people, 100.00%)
- Epilepsy (4 people, 100.00%)
- Convulsion (4 people, 100.00%)
- Headache (4 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fentanyl transdermal system (4 people, 100.00%)
- Duragesic-100 (4 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (4 people, 100.00%)
- Clonazepam (4 people, 100.00%)
- Lunesta (4 people, 100.00%)
- Lidoderm (4 people, 100.00%)
- Gabitril (4 people, 100.00%)
- Topamax (4 people, 100.00%)
- Imitrex (4 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Scoliosis and Abdominal Adhesions?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Abdominal Adhesions and Scoliosis
- support group for people who have Scoliosis
- support group for people who have Abdominal Adhesions
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Effective treatment for adult scoliosis
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Scoliosis, Arthritus, Osteoporosis, Bursitis, and takes Robaxin, Boniva, Mobic)
Even with these medications I have muscle spasms in my back, neck, shoulders and leg pain that makes it hard to walk. I don't understand because 2 years ago I was healthy, string, active.
- Does cprs cause scoliosis
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has CPRS, Scoliosis, and takes Lyrica, Morphine)
I have been suffering with CPRS for over two years now and have now been diagnosed with scoliosis. Are the two conditions related.
- Where can i get some additional info on the relationship between neurosarcoidosis and scoliosis?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Neurosarcoidosis, Scoliosis, and takes Prednisone)
In 1999 I developed a systematic candida infection. I was 4months pregnant with triplets. Went to er because I was having convulsions. I had 105 fever and was going into organ failure. Had to deliver triplets. They didnt make it. A year later I started experiencing facial numbness and double visi ...
- Is there any literature on lyrica and memory loss?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Pre Diabetes, Spinal Cord Injury Cervical, Spinal Cord Compression, Spinal Cord Injury, Spinal Curvature, Rheumatic Fever, Heart Murmurs, and takes Lyrica, Tramadol)
Take Lyrica for 3 years now (2010- 2013)for severe Fibromyalgia related pain. Pre-diabetic symptoms since 2012. Relief from constant pain, pain comes mostly at night now, but I am able to finally sleep. Not restful, deep rem sleep but my brain slows down and I'm not making videos in my brain all nig ...
- Can nucynta cause the veins to swell and look like knots in my veins in my feet
(Asked by a 32 year old woman who has Scoliosis, and takes Nucynta)
can nucynta cause the veins to swell and look like knots in my veins in my fee
I've been on nucynta for about four months. It take the pain completely away but I started noticing my veins on my feet look weird.
More questions for: Scoliosis, Abdominal adhesions
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Celebrex is absolutely terrible
(Posted by a 21 year old woman who has Chronic Pain, Bilateral Trochanteric Bursitis, Scoliosis, Arthritis, and takes Celebrex)
I got a three-day trial pack from my doctor on July 12. On July 13, I got my period, which lasted eight days and was extremely heavy and painful (and I usually have to switch out super-plus tampons and an overnight pad every 6-7 hours, so heavier than that is impressive). No pain relief for my hips/ ...
More reviews for: Scoliosis, Abdominal adhesions
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Scoliosis. The patient has High Blood Pressure
Comments: I have high blood pressure from 150 and above, it does sometimes go below 130. However, the medication I have been on, seems to not work, the physician is now going to use Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide. Not sure, what Hydrochlorothiazide is, sounds like a water pill? But I have been on Methadone n ...
- A study of side effects of Aromasin for a patient with Scoliosis. The patient has Scoliosis (a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved from side to side)
Comments: my left side waist is completely flat. One breast is 2 inches higher than the other one. I suffer severe pain in my legs and back. My body appears very deformed. I have to live on very strong time released opioids. I have no life and I'm extremely depressed. I never leave my home. I had breast recon ...
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol Hydrochloride, Diclofenac Sodium for a patient with Osteoarthritis, Kyphoscoliosis. The patient has
Comments: i have other illness chronic fatigue syndrome and m e sclerosis and scoliosis ptsd and borderline personality i generally swell i suffer with back pain i have endormetreosis to i also have pain low right and in back i think its my kidney but my doctor wont listen to me
- A study of drug interactions between Soma, Lortab, Xanax for a patient with Scoliosis, Panic Attack. The patient has
Comments: What are the side effects of taking these together. I have looked them up separately. I'm concerned because I am always in the bathroom. I have very soft stools sometimes diahreah. Headaches. Pain, I see spots little flashing lights sometimes. Other times when I wake up my right eye looks like it ha ...
- A study of drug interactions between Opana ER, Valium, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Temazepam, Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Scoliosis, Panic Attacks, Breakthrough Pain, Insomnia, Hypertension. The patient has
Comments: Opana ER is the best long acting drug I have tried for managing my back pain, the best I have tried out of morphine, OxyContin and others. However, I feel it might be time to up the dosage since It no longer lasts as long as it use to and not managing my pain quite as well as it was when I first st ...
More related studies for: Scoliosis, Abdominal adhesions
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.