Seasonal allergy and Atrial fibrillation - from FDA reports
Atrial fibrillation is found among people with Seasonal allergy, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Lisinopril and have High blood pressure. We study 89 people who have Atrial fibrillation and Seasonal allergy from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Seasonal allergy (allergic condition due to certain season) can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Allegra, Loratadine, Zyrtec allergy (latest reports from 16,913 Seasonal allergy patients)
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, diabetes, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 157,486 Atrial fibrillation patients).
On Feb, 04, 2017
89 people who have Seasonal Allergy and Atrial Fibrillation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Seasonal Allergy and experience Atrial Fibrillation *:
- female: 44.32 %
- male: 55.68 %
Age of people who have Seasonal Allergy and experience Atrial Fibrillation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.32 %
- 30-39: 6.58 %
- 40-49: 6.58 %
- 50-59: 28.95 %
- 60+: 56.58 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (30 people, 33.71%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (16 people, 17.98%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (12 people, 13.48%)
- Osteoporosis (11 people, 12.36%)
- Multiple Myeloma (11 people, 12.36%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (18 people, 20.22%)
- Lasix (16 people, 17.98%)
- Coumadin (15 people, 16.85%)
- Synthroid (14 people, 15.73%)
- Vytorin (13 people, 14.61%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Arrhythmias (24 people, 26.97%)
- Pneumonia (19 people, 21.35%)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (18 people, 20.22%)
- Oral Candidiasis (17 people, 19.10%)
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (17 people, 19.10%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Atrial fibrillation and Seasonal allergy?
- Check symptoms - is your atrial fibrillation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Seasonal allergya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Atrial fibrillationAtrial fibrillation
Other conditions that could case Atrial fibrillationAtrial fibrillation
Can you answer these questions?
Has anyone booked good results in using Taurine and L Argine or other supplements in conquering Afib or/and PVC's? I'm recovering from Ablation a view months ago and still have a lots of PVC's and read a lot about these supplements. henk
I have been taking Eliquis for Afib for about 2 years. My hair is falling out and I thought it was due to my age 78. The receptionist at my interns office suggested Biotin. Going to give this a try after I check with my Cardiologist that it will be alright with the medications I am on. Looking ...
I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
You may be interested in these reviews
I was just diagnosed with A-Fib (after a visit to the E.R., I.C.U. And eventual "cardio version". I am currently on Multaq and Elouise". Over the last 2 months I have put on about 15 lbs. nothing else has changed! Work out at the YMCA 3-5 times a week. This is driving me crazy! Any ...
Started taking amlodipine for high blood pressure approx 6 months ago. AFib symptoms started 1-2 months later. Didn't know it was AFib but thought it was a side effect of the drug. Came off amlodipine and symptoms initially subsided after 2 weeks. However gradually returned and have now been ...