Seasonal allergy and Sweating - excessive - from FDA reports
Sweating - excessive is found among people with Seasonal allergy, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Allegra and have Depression. We study 123 people who have Sweating - excessive and Seasonal allergy from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Seasonal allergy (allergic condition due to certain season) can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Allegra, Loratadine, Zyrtec allergy (latest reports from 16,914 Seasonal allergy patients)
Sweating - Excessive
Sweating - excessive has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 68,787 Sweating - excessive patients).
On Feb, 12, 2017
123 people who have Seasonal Allergy and Sweating - Excessive are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Seasonal Allergy and experience Sweating - Excessive *:
- female: 65.83 %
- male: 34.17 %
Age of people who have Seasonal Allergy and experience Sweating - Excessive *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.98 %
- 10-19: 11.88 %
- 20-29: 11.88 %
- 30-39: 16.83 %
- 40-49: 22.77 %
- 50-59: 12.87 %
- 60+: 21.78 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (14 people, 11.38%)
- Pain (10 people, 8.13%)
- High Blood Pressure (10 people, 8.13%)
- Stress And Anxiety (8 people, 6.50%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (8 people, 6.50%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Allegra (15 people, 12.20%)
- Zyrtec (12 people, 9.76%)
- Singulair (11 people, 8.94%)
- Claritin (11 people, 8.94%)
- Benadryl (9 people, 7.32%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (37 people, 30.08%)
- Dizziness (33 people, 26.83%)
- Fatigue (31 people, 25.20%)
- Stress And Anxiety (30 people, 24.39%)
- Feeling Abnormal (26 people, 21.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating - excessive and Seasonal allergy?
- Check symptoms - is your sweating - excessive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Seasonal allergya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
Other conditions that could case Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
Can you answer these questions?
Excessive sweating, especially of my scalp, face, neck to the point that it runs off of my chin. When I walk from a fairly cool room (72 degrees) into a warmer room (80 degrees) the sweat starts rolling out of my hair, going into my eyes!! I'm a 58 year old female and have had this horrible ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Just joining this group. Wondering about others experiences with Nardil and severe sweating especially during sleep. I have been on this drug for over four yrs. But about one year into it I began having horrible drenching night sweats. Having to change my pajamas multiple times per night. I am ...
I am a white female 61 yrs old, take 300 mg of Lyrica at bedtime, 200 mg each morning. I am sweating all day profusely and its wintertime., then by night I am freezing. But on an off and on basis. Its almost like my body temp rises and drops consistently. Anyone else have these problems?