Home > Seasonal allergy > Atrial fibrillation > Seasonal allergy and Atrial fibrillation
Review: could Seasonal allergy cause Atrial fibrillation (Atrial fibrillation/flutter)?
We study 4,657 people who have Seasonal allergy from FDA and social media. Among them, 66 have Atrial fibrillation (Atrial fibrillation/flutter). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Seasonal allergy and Atrial fibrillation >>>
Seasonal allergy (allergic condition due to certain season) (latest reports from 18,129 patients) can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Allegra, Loratadine, Zyrtec Allergy, Claritin-d 24 Hour.
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) (latest reports from 389,454 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, multiple myeloma.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 4,653 people who have seasonal allergy are studied. Among them, 66 (1.42%) have Atrial Fibrillation.
Gender of people who have seasonal allergy and experienced Atrial fibrillation * :
|Atrial fibrillation||42.05%||57.95% |
Age of people who have seasonal allergy and experienced Atrial fibrillation * :
|Atrial fibrillation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.32%||4.88%||37.80%||51.22% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (24 people, 36.36%)
- Osteoporosis (19 people, 28.79%)
- Asthma (19 people, 28.79%)
- Osteopenia (18 people, 27.27%)
- Prophylaxis (9 people, 13.64%)
- Multiple myeloma (9 people, 13.64%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (8 people, 12.12%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (7 people, 10.61%)
- Cardiomyopathy (6 people, 9.09%)
- Pain (6 people, 9.09%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Singulair (21 people, 31.82%)
- Lisinopril (21 people, 31.82%)
- Fosamax (19 people, 28.79%)
- Prednisone (18 people, 27.27%)
- Boniva (18 people, 27.27%)
- Fexofenadine hydrochloride (18 people, 27.27%)
- Synthroid (15 people, 22.73%)
- Claritin (14 people, 21.21%)
- Digoxin (14 people, 21.21%)
- Coumadin (13 people, 19.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Seasonal Allergy and Atrial Fibrillation?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Seasonal allergy
- support group for people who have Seasonal allergy
- support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 days ago):
Atrial fibrillation trigger by panic attack recently after smoking a medium-moderate amount of cannabis mixed with tobacco
No A-fib after use has been discontinued
No panic attacks after use discontinued
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Sore stomach and nausea mostly all the time.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Seasonal allergy, Atrial fibrillation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
- Hydrocodone and a-fib
After having two strokes and was given pain and burning on my right side but still had full use of limbs and speech, memory etc. That was in 2003 and I still have the pain and burning in my larger muscle groups every day, every hour of the day. I have tried the many different pain management progr ...
- Mental or emotional symptoms of warfarin sodium
Took Coumadin or Warfarin sodium for 18 years it introduced some strange behaviors causing the people around me to think it was caused by the small stroke I had (why I was put on Coumadin). I was switched to Xarelto and within a few days I could remember the things I had been doing and thinking abo ...
More reviews for: Seasonal allergy, Atrial fibrillation
Common treatments for Seasonal Allergy and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Seasonal allergy symptoms:
Atrial Fibrillation related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Klonopin, Albuterol Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Xarelto, Phenergan for a 50-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Wheezing , Hypertension , Pulmonary Artery Thrombosis, Nausea (10 minutes ago)
- Prilosec, Paxil for a 49-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder (53 minutes ago)
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 58-year old woman who has Numbness And Tingling (58 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vomiting and Fibromyalgia
- Enbrel and Bone Fragmentation
- Topamax and Localised Osteoarthritis
- Gout and Metolazone
- Omeprazole and Urine Odor
Recent user comments
- "High Blood pressure
Pulmonary Embolism approximately ... " (13 minutes ago)
- "lips have been sort of numb and eyes feel like they a ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Started using omeprazole 2 months ago. Just noticed s ... " (2 hours ago)
- Peru Apple
- Hypertension Medication Related
- Hepatitis B Core Antigen Positive