Would you have Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis) when you have Seasonal allergy?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is found among people with Seasonal allergy, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Sleep disorder, and take medication Allegra.
We study 48 people who have Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis) and Seasonal allergy from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Seasonal allergy and Sweating - excessive >>>
Seasonal allergy (allergic condition due to certain season) can be treated by Zyrtec, Allegra, Claritin, Loratadine, Zyrtec Allergy, Claritin-d 24 Hour. (latest reports from 6,960 Seasonal Allergy patients)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 42,861 Sweating - excessive patients)
On Feb, 6, 2015: 48 people who have seasonal allergy and Sweating - Excessive are studied.
Gender of people who have seasonal allergy and experienced Sweating - excessive * :
|Sweating - excessive||62.50%||37.50% |
Age of people who have seasonal allergy and experienced Sweating - excessive * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||2.13%||19.15%||4.26%||12.77%||8.51%||23.40%||29.79% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sleep disorder (8 people, 16.67%)
- Rhinitis allergic (7 people, 14.58%)
- House dust allergy (7 people, 14.58%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 14.58%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (5 people, 10.42%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (5 people, 10.42%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 8.33%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (4 people, 8.33%)
- Depression (4 people, 8.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Allegra (13 people, 27.08%)
- Singulair (12 people, 25.00%)
- Vicodin (7 people, 14.58%)
- Chantix (7 people, 14.58%)
- Xanax (7 people, 14.58%)
- Sudafed 12 hour (7 people, 14.58%)
- Exjade (6 people, 12.50%)
- Zyrtec (6 people, 12.50%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 12.50%)
- Flonase (6 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of seasonal allergy and sweating - excessive on
Do you have Seasonal Allergy and Sweating - Excessive?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive and Seasonal allergy
- support group for people who have Seasonal allergy
- support group for people who have Sweating - excessive
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of side effects of Children's Claritin for a 9-year old boy with Seasonal Allergy. The patient has Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Prilosec, Atenolol, Atorvastatin Calcium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Celebrex, Enbrel for a 57-year old man with Arterial Catheterisation Abnormal, Heartburn, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Sweating - Excessive, Hot Flashes, Rashes, Bruise, Sores And Lesons
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a 54-year old man with Chronic Pain. The patient has Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Klonopin, Effexor Xr, Lamictal, Abilify for a 40-year old man with Depression, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Sweating - Excessive, Headache, Akathisia, Weight Gain
Recent Seasonal Allergy related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.