Home > Seasonal allergy > Sweating - excessive > Seasonal allergy and Sweating - excessive
Review: could Seasonal allergy cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
We study 4,658 people who have Seasonal allergy from FDA and social media. Among them, 48 have Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Seasonal allergy and Sweating - excessive >>>
Seasonal allergy (allergic condition due to certain season) (latest reports from 18,135 patients) can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Allegra, Loratadine, Zyrtec Allergy, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy.
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) (latest reports from 298,050 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 4,658 people who have seasonal allergy are studied. Among them, 48 (1.03%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Gender of people who have seasonal allergy and experienced Sweating - excessive * :
|Sweating - excessive||62.50%||37.50% |
Age of people who have seasonal allergy and experienced Sweating - excessive * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||2.17%||19.57%||4.35%||13.04%||8.70%||23.91%||30.43% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sleep disorder (8 people, 16.67%)
- Rhinitis allergic (7 people, 14.58%)
- House dust allergy (7 people, 14.58%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 14.58%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (5 people, 10.42%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (5 people, 10.42%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 8.33%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (4 people, 8.33%)
- Depression (4 people, 8.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Allegra (13 people, 27.08%)
- Singulair (12 people, 25.00%)
- Vicodin (7 people, 14.58%)
- Chantix (7 people, 14.58%)
- Xanax (7 people, 14.58%)
- Sudafed 12 hour (7 people, 14.58%)
- Exjade (6 people, 12.50%)
- Zyrtec (6 people, 12.50%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 12.50%)
- Flonase (6 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Seasonal Allergy and Sweating - Excessive?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive and Seasonal allergy
- support group for people who have Seasonal allergy
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Seasonal allergy, Sweating - excessive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Loss of taste and smell from taking benadryl
I went to an ENT had a CT scan and found nothing wrong with my sinuses after I lost my sense of taste n smell. i learned to live with it for almost 3 years. I searched the net and found nothing until now. I was having other medical issues and had to quit taking all meds and I started to get my smell ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Health issues and struggles
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
More reviews for: Seasonal allergy, Sweating - excessive
Common treatments for Seasonal Allergy and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Seasonal allergy symptoms:
Sweating - Excessive related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline Hydrochloride, Ms Contin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone 5/apap 500, Nasonex, Singulair, Aspirin, Atenolol, Amrix, Xopenex Hfa for a patient with Depression, Pain, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain - Back, Indoor Allergies, Seasonal Allergy, Prophylaxis, Hypertension, Shortness Of Breath. The patient has Night Cramps, Night Sweats, Sweating - Excessive, Numbness In Feet
More related studies for: Seasonal allergy, Sweating - excessive
Recent Seasonal Allergy related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Seasonal allergy, Sweating - excessive
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (13 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (55 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Reversal Of Sedation
- Dreams Bad