Home > Seasonal allergy > Sweating - excessive > Seasonal allergy and Sweating - excessive
Would you have Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis) when you have Seasonal allergy?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is found among people with Seasonal allergy, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Sleep disorder, and take medication Allegra.
We study 48 people who have Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis) and Seasonal allergy from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Seasonal allergy and Sweating - excessive >>>
Seasonal allergy (allergic condition due to certain season) (latest reports from 18,138 patients) can be treated by Zyrtec, Allegra, Claritin, Loratadine, Zyrtec Allergy, Claritin-d 24 Hour.
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) (latest reports from 298,113 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 4,658 people who have seasonal allergy are studied. Among them, 48 (1.03%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Gender of people who have seasonal allergy and experienced Sweating - excessive * :
|Sweating - excessive||62.50%||37.50% |
Age of people who have seasonal allergy and experienced Sweating - excessive * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||2.17%||19.57%||4.35%||13.04%||8.70%||23.91%||30.43% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sleep disorder (8 people, 16.67%)
- Rhinitis allergic (7 people, 14.58%)
- House dust allergy (7 people, 14.58%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 14.58%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (5 people, 10.42%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (5 people, 10.42%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 8.33%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (4 people, 8.33%)
- Depression (4 people, 8.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Allegra (13 people, 27.08%)
- Singulair (12 people, 25.00%)
- Vicodin (7 people, 14.58%)
- Chantix (7 people, 14.58%)
- Xanax (7 people, 14.58%)
- Sudafed 12 hour (7 people, 14.58%)
- Exjade (6 people, 12.50%)
- Zyrtec (6 people, 12.50%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 12.50%)
- Flonase (6 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Seasonal Allergy and Sweating - Excessive?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive and Seasonal allergy
- support group for people who have Seasonal allergy
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My dads side of the family is diabetic and i am the only family member with aa. could they be linked?
(Asked by a 16 year old girl who has Seasonal Allergy, Alopecia Areata, and takes Claritin-d 24 Hour)
My dads side of the family is diabetic, I believe it was his aunt and grandmother that had diabetes. I am the only family member, on either side, that is known to have alopecia areata. I have had it for almost 4 years. Could these things be related?
- Can you split the tablet of limitical 200mg?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Sweating - Excessive, and takes Ritalin La)
I have taken 150mg or 200mg of lamitical for 25 years. I am now spliting the 200 tablet in half to make 300mg. Started sweating big time.
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, Fatigue - Chronic, Clammy Skin, Sweating - Excessive)
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
- Any severe side effects with viibryd
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Lump In The Neck, Sweating - Excessive, Pain In Limb, and takes Viibryd)
I am having severe pain and pulsating reactions I palm of hands and back of legs. Also I have a lump in my neck after starting on 40 mgs of Viibryd. Is this a side effect?
- Has anyone found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Hyperhidrosis, Back Pain - Low, Night Sweats)
Hi, I would just like to ask if anyone has found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis. I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was roughly fifteen (2002). I was recently diagnosed with spondylolisthesis (2012) which the doctor attributed to my rowing through school and ...
More questions for: Seasonal allergy, Sweating - excessive
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Loss of taste and smell from taking benadryl
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Seasonal Allergy)
I went to an ENT had a CT scan and found nothing wrong with my sinuses after I lost my sense of taste n smell. i learned to live with it for almost 3 years. I searched the net and found nothing until now. I was having other medical issues and had to quit taking all meds and I started to get my smell ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Health issues and struggles
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Epilepsy, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Graves Disease, Brain Tumor, Head Trauma, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tinnitus, Seasonal Allergy, and takes Keppra, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Fish Oil)
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
(Posted by a 22 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Weight Control, Menstruation Irregular, Hirsutism, Seasonal Allergy, Seasonal Affective Disorder, and takes Effexor Xr, Phentermine, Spironolactone, Loestrin 24 Fe, Zyrtec)
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
- Savella & synthroid hell!
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Hypermetanephrinemia, Insomnia, Palpitations, Hyperhidrosis, and takes Flexeril, Dilaudid, Morphine Sulfate, Fentanyl, Synthroid, Savella)
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
More reviews for: Seasonal allergy, Sweating - excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Klonopin, Effexor Xr, Lamictal, Abilify for a patient with Depression, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Sweating - Excessive, Headache, Akathisia, Weight Gain
Comments: Within 3 to 4 months of starting ABILIFY, I gained about 40 pounds. As for the akathisia (feeling of restlessness or shaking on the inside), it wasn't bad until my dose got to 15mg. Eventually it went away and I still take 15mg/day. (haven't been able to lose much weight though. Side effects with ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lopressor, Pravastatin Sodium, Xarelto for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Sweating - Excessive
Comments: It seems that I have a problem with excessive sweating and I'm trying to determine if Xarelto is the cause.
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Paclitaxel, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Levothroid, Pantoprazole for a patient with Seasonal Allergy, Cancer - Breast, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Gerd. The patient has Breast Cancer Female
Comments: HER2/3+ stage II
- A study of side effects of Lexapro for a patient with Anxiety In Children. The patient has Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
Comments: It has been almost six months since my son started Lexapro and his sweating is increasing. He can be sitting down day or night and have sweat dripping down the sides of his face.
- A study of side effects of Allegra for a patient with Seasonal Allergy. The patient has Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
Comments: Sore stomach and nausea mostly all the time.
More related studies for: Seasonal allergy, Sweating - excessive
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Muscle Fasciculation and Prevacid
- Urticaria and Ibuprofen
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (8 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (11 hours ago)
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (21 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (3 days ago)