Seizures and Dysarthria - from FDA reports
Dysarthria is found among people with Seizures, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Keppra and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Dysarthria with Seizures. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 144 people who have Seizures from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 01, 2017
144 people who have Seizures and Dysarthria are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Seizures and experience Dysarthria *:
- female: 48.59 %
- male: 51.41 %
Age of people who have Seizures and experience Dysarthria *:
- 0-1: 0.93 %
- 2-9: 1.85 %
- 10-19: 10.19 %
- 20-29: 11.11 %
- 30-39: 10.19 %
- 40-49: 12.96 %
- 50-59: 18.52 %
- 60+: 34.26 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (15 people, 10.42%)
- Stress And Anxiety (13 people, 9.03%)
- Pain (13 people, 9.03%)
- High Blood Pressure (13 people, 9.03%)
- Epilepsy (10 people, 6.94%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Keppra (40 people, 27.78%)
- Dilantin (27 people, 18.75%)
- Vimpat (17 people, 11.81%)
- Topamax (11 people, 7.64%)
- Lamictal (11 people, 7.64%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Confusional State (25 people, 17.36%)
- Fatigue (24 people, 16.67%)
- Memory Loss (22 people, 15.28%)
- Dizziness (22 people, 15.28%)
- Fall (20 people, 13.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dysarthria and Seizures?
Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain) can be treated by Keppra, Lamictal, Topamax, Tegretol, Trileptal (latest reports from 32,248 Seizures patients)
Dysarthria (speech disorder) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 46,670 Dysarthria patients).