Sepsis and Cyanosis - from FDA reports
Cyanosis is found among people with Sepsis, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Xigris and have Stress gastritis. This review analyzes which people have Cyanosis with Sepsis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who have Sepsis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
28 people who have Sepsis and Cyanosis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sepsis and experience Cyanosis *:
- female: 44.44 %
- male: 55.56 %
Age of people who have Sepsis and experience Cyanosis *:
- 0-1: 4 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 4 %
- 20-29: 4 %
- 30-39: 8 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 8 %
- 60+: 72 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress Gastritis (3 people, 10.71%)
- Lung Cancer Metastatic (2 people, 7.14%)
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (2 people, 7.14%)
- Acarodermatitis (2 people, 7.14%)
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (1 person, 3.57%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xigris (6 people, 21.43%)
- Omeprazole (4 people, 14.29%)
- Cordarone (4 people, 14.29%)
- Calciparine (4 people, 14.29%)
- Vancomycin Hcl (3 people, 10.71%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hypotension (10 people, 35.71%)
- Arrhythmias (10 people, 35.71%)
- Fever (6 people, 21.43%)
- Breathing Difficulty (6 people, 21.43%)
- Anaphylaxis (6 people, 21.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cyanosis and Sepsis?
- Check symptoms - is your cyanosis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCyanosis and Sepsis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death) (latest reports from 69,594 Sepsis patients)
Cyanosis (lack of oxygen in body leads to blue appearance of skin ,mucous membrane nails) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety, asthma (latest reports from 11,781 Cyanosis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Sepsisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause CyanosisCyanosis
Other conditions that could case CyanosisCyanosis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My wife developed a condition known as Granulomatosis Polyagiitis. Our doctor says this is generally triggered by an infection. She had been hospitalized for food poisoning about 3 weeks before the GPA symptoms began to appear. She also had Sepsis during her stay. We are wondering if the ...
Hi guys.. my dad died from heart failure but primary cause if heart failing was from sepsis.... He had lateral T wave inversion & atrial fibrillation. How is sepsis connected and cause T wave invertion? ?? Thanks
I developed sepsis in a pinned hip after taking benlysta only twice. Once my hip is healed up, my rheumatologist would like to restart me on benlysta. What have been people's experiences with restarting benlysta after having sepsis? Did your doctor do anything different, such as weekly blood ...
I need to know if, while receiving ZOSYN IV, a person can take probiotics. From my research, probiotics can possibly bring a person back from confusion and memory loss brought on by a respirator, Propofol, and antibiotics. Are there any dangers in taking probiotics at the same time as ZOSYN IV?
You may be interested in these reviews
My skin has discoloured in the last six months and yesterday I went to Amit Pande who is a Dermatalogist and Professor at UT Southwestern and he was the first to diagnose that it might be the Naproxen that causes it.
Hi there I am recovering from sepsis onky in hispital 3 days, they tell me I have been very lucky. I am now suffering with trigeminal neuralgia. Just wonderrred if thus happened to any one else, thanks iris