Would you have Gastric ulcer when you have Sepsis?
Summary: Gastric ulcer is found among people with Sepsis, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Gastric ulcer, and take medication Omeprazole.
We study 7 people who have Gastric ulcer and Sepsis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Sepsis and Gastric ulcer >>>
Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death) (latest reports from 54,819 Sepsis patients)
Gastric ulcer (stomach ulcer) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis. (latest reports from 31,741 Gastric ulcer patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 7 people who have sepsis and Gastric Ulcer are studied.
Gender of people who have sepsis and experienced Gastric ulcer * :
|Gastric ulcer||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have sepsis and experienced Gastric ulcer * :
|Gastric ulcer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||90.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Duodenal ulcer (5 people, 71.43%)
- Adrenal insufficiency (5 people, 71.43%)
- Stress ulcer (4 people, 57.14%)
- Cerebrovascular accident prophylaxis (3 people, 42.86%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Omeprazole (7 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrocortone (5 people, 71.43%)
- Maxipime (5 people, 71.43%)
- Ciprofloxacin (5 people, 71.43%)
- Tagamet (5 people, 71.43%)
- Vancomycin hcl (4 people, 57.14%)
- Gentamicin sulfate (4 people, 57.14%)
- Calciparine (4 people, 57.14%)
- Cordarone (4 people, 57.14%)
- Clopidogrel (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of sepsis and gastric ulcer on
Do you have Sepsis and Gastric Ulcer?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Gastric Ulcer and Sepsis
- support group for people who have Gastric Ulcer
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Pantoprazole for a 69-year old man with Gastric Ulcer. The patient has Gastric Ulcer
- A study of side effects of Biotin for a 35-year old woman with Hair Loss In Women. The patient has Ulcer - Stomach, Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen for a 59-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Adhd. The patient has Ulcer
- A study of side effects of Crestor for a 47-year old man with Lower Cholesterol. The patient has Gastric Ulcer
- A study of side effects of Micronor for a 27-year old woman with Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular. The patient has Celiac Disease - Sprue, Ulcer - Stomach, Teeth Grinding And Clenching, Nausea, Nose Bleeds, Weight Gain, Migraine With Aura, Polycystic Ovaries
Recent Sepsis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.