Home > Sepsis > Gastric ulcer > Sepsis and Gastric ulcer
Would you have Gastric ulcer when you have Sepsis?
Summary: Gastric ulcer is found among people with Sepsis, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Duodenal ulcer, and take medication Omeprazole.
We study 7 people who have Gastric ulcer and Sepsis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sepsis and Gastric ulcer >>>
Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death) (latest reports from 303,375 patients)
Gastric ulcer (stomach ulcer) (latest reports from 176,772 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 3,511 people who have sepsis are studied. Among them, 7 (0.20%) have Gastric Ulcer.
Gender of people who have sepsis and experienced Gastric ulcer * :
|Gastric ulcer||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have sepsis and experienced Gastric ulcer * :
|Gastric ulcer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Duodenal ulcer (5 people, 71.43%)
- Adrenal insufficiency (5 people, 71.43%)
- Stress ulcer (4 people, 57.14%)
- Cerebrovascular accident prophylaxis (3 people, 42.86%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Omeprazole (7 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrocortone (5 people, 71.43%)
- Maxipime (5 people, 71.43%)
- Ciprofloxacin (5 people, 71.43%)
- Tagamet (5 people, 71.43%)
- Vancomycin hcl (4 people, 57.14%)
- Gentamicin sulfate (4 people, 57.14%)
- Calciparine (4 people, 57.14%)
- Cordarone (4 people, 57.14%)
- Clopidogrel (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sepsis and Gastric Ulcer?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Gastric Ulcer and Sepsis
- support group for people who have Gastric Ulcer
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Hormone Level Nos Abnormal, Hypothyroidism, Tinnitus, Migraine With Aura, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Insomnia, Ulcer - Stomach, and takes Lasix, Topamax, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Inderal, Pantoprazole)
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Can u take metformin with stomach ulcer medication
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has Stomach Ulcer, and takes Metformin)
I went to the doctors on friday cause i had an colonoscopy an they found out that o had 1 bleeding ulcers n 2 more stomach ulcer an they put me on 5 different medication an wanted to know if i can take my metformin with y stomach ulcer pills
- I have a peptic ulcer and my blood pressure goes up and down is this normal .i usually have prefect blood pressure. what is causing this to happen.
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Peptic Ulcer, and takes Pepcid)
I have been on a bland diet for a peptic ulcer last night i tried to eat regular food and my blood pressure spiked up to 158/107 for just a few mins and came down but it has been going up and down. Is this normal?
- Can ulcer cause the right side of the stomach to be slightly swollen
(Asked by a 48 year old man who has Ulcer, Hypertensive)
I have managed BP for over twenty two years now. Recently developed ulcer with a swollen right side of my abdomen (slight)
- Is blurred vision related to clopidogrel, micardis and omeprazole?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Heart Fibrillation, Hypertension, Blood Clots, Low Potassium, Stomach Acid Test, High Choresterol, and takes Micardis, Clopidogrel, Omeprazole)
Vision gets blurred in bright light.
Glare on road driving car.
Looking at computer screen.
When the activity is not stopped I will get dizzy, lose balance and must lay down.
Condition disappears after rest and closing eyes.
More questions for: Sepsis, Gastric ulcer
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Skin burn feeling and heart racing
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Ulcer, and takes Prilosec Otc)
On day 12 of taking the Prilosec I started to feel like I had a terrible sunburn on my arms and legs, it progressively got worse over the next 24 hrs and included intermittent extremely rapid heart rate.
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has I, Osteoarthritis, Chronic Pain, Scar-tissue Adhesions, Bowel Blockage, Sepsis, Sepsis Hallucinations, and takes Clonazepam, Dilaudid)
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Thyroid Disorder, Ulcer - Stomach, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Intestinal Resection, Diverticulitis, Crohn's Disease, and takes Vitamin D, Synthroid, Prilosec Otc, Pravastatin Sodium, Asacol Hd)
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
More reviews for: Sepsis, Gastric ulcer
More related studies for: Sepsis, Gastric ulcer
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Gastritis and Hypothyroidism
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Uterine Fibroids
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (2 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (13 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (16 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (45 minutes ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (39 minutes ago)
- Compare Cellcept and Prograf and Rapamune for a 50-year old woman (43 minutes ago)
- Gymnema Sylvestre for a 72-year old man who has High Blood Sugar (1 hour ago)