Sepsis and Gastric ulcer - from FDA reports
Gastric ulcer is found among people with Sepsis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Omeprazole and have Adrenal insufficiency. This review analyzes which people have Gastric ulcer with Sepsis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Sepsis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
14 people who have Sepsis and Gastric Ulcer are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sepsis and experience Gastric Ulcer *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Sepsis and experience Gastric Ulcer *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 10 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 70 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress Gastritis (2 people, 14.29%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (2 people, 14.29%)
- Preventive Health Care (2 people, 14.29%)
- Leiomyosarcoma (2 people, 14.29%)
- Adrenal Insufficiency (2 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Omeprazole (3 people, 21.43%)
- Tagamet (2 people, 14.29%)
- Maxipime (2 people, 14.29%)
- Coumadin (2 people, 14.29%)
- Cordarone (2 people, 14.29%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fever (5 people, 35.71%)
- Melaena (3 people, 21.43%)
- Hypotension (3 people, 21.43%)
- C-Reactive Protein Increased (3 people, 21.43%)
- Csf Lymphocyte Count Increased (2 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Gastric ulcer and Sepsis?
- Check symptoms - is your gastric ulcer caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGastric ulcer and Sepsis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death) (latest reports from 69,594 Sepsis patients)
Gastric ulcer (stomach ulcer) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 46,913 Gastric ulcer patients).
Browse all symptoms of Sepsisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Gastric ulcerGastric ulcer
Other conditions that could case Gastric ulcerGastric ulcer
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My wife developed a condition known as Granulomatosis Polyagiitis. Our doctor says this is generally triggered by an infection. She had been hospitalized for food poisoning about 3 weeks before the GPA symptoms began to appear. She also had Sepsis during her stay. We are wondering if the ...
Hi guys.. my dad died from heart failure but primary cause if heart failing was from sepsis.... He had lateral T wave inversion & atrial fibrillation. How is sepsis connected and cause T wave invertion? ?? Thanks
i seriously need to find an alternative to propanolol. my stomach is giving me hell as i already have suffered from ulcers and i feel awful. The propanalol does stop my heart from racing but i need a safer alternative for me. HELP!!
You may be interested in these reviews
Is cialis really causing stomach ulcers, I had a serious internal bleeding not long ago, wonder if it is related. I didnt felt any warning or discomfort in the stomach , it just happened. I have been on cialis n Viagra for a few years. Appreciate any advices
I just had ulcer surgery 2 weeks ago and I was taking meloxicam. I also learned I'm not supposed to take aspirin or ibuprofen. And doing my research on the internet I found out that I'm not supposed to take tizanidine. And my doctor still has me taking 4 milligrams of it. I'm upset my stomach ...
Dear Brothers, I am 32 y male. I diagnosed with ulcerative colitis 6 months ago. Now i m in remission with having Measacol 2.4 g/ day orally. I was suffering from ED too. So urologist suggested me to do Doppler test of penile vessel for which I need to take viagra 100 mg once. Now I am ...