Shock lung and Disseminated intravascular coagulation - from FDA reports
Disseminated intravascular coagulation is found among people with Shock lung, especially for people who are male, 2-9 old, take medication Decadron and have Gastrointestinal haemorrhage. This review analyzes which people have Disseminated intravascular coagulation with Shock lung. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Shock lung from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
8 people who have Shock Lung and Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Shock Lung and experience Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation *:
- female: 42.86 %
- male: 57.14 %
Age of people who have Shock Lung and experience Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation *:
- 0-1: 42.86 %
- 2-9: 42.86 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (3 people, 37.50%)
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (1 person, 12.50%)
- Itching (1 person, 12.50%)
- Gastric Ulcer (1 person, 12.50%)
- Enlarged Prostate (1 person, 12.50%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Solu-Medrol (3 people, 37.50%)
- Prednisolone (3 people, 37.50%)
- Pepcid (3 people, 37.50%)
- Decadron (3 people, 37.50%)
- Zosyn (1 person, 12.50%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Multi-Organ Failure (6 people, 75.00%)
- Pneumonia (5 people, 62.50%)
- Chickenpox (3 people, 37.50%)
- Blood Bilirubin Increased (3 people, 37.50%)
- Abdominal Tenderness (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Disseminated intravascular coagulation and Shock lung?
- Check symptoms - is your disseminated intravascular coagulation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Shock lung (a condition in which the lungs suddenly become damaged) (latest reports from 15,031 Shock lung patients)
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
Disseminated intravascular coagulation (systemic activation of blood coagulation) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, preventive health care, high blood pressure, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 17,268 Disseminated intravascular coagulation patients).
Browse all symptoms of Shock lunga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Disseminated intravascular coagulationDisseminated intravascular coagulation
Other conditions that could case Disseminated intravascular coagulationDisseminated intravascular coagulation
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am here for my sister who is in the ICU with severe ARDs with Hypoxemia. She has GTD and had a hysterectomy and chemo five years ago to treat placenta site tumor carcinoma. She was in remission for five years before the cancer came back and spread. She is now on a ventilator in the ICU with ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My Mother in law had Whipple surgery performed at a large hospital in Dallas, Tx because of a clogged bile duct. The doctor performed the surgery robotically, using a section of the duodenum (small intestine) to replace the bile duct, which was removed due to cancer. She was 84 years old, but in ...
Hi I have had Wegeners since diagnosed in Oct. 2012 & RA since Feb 2013. I started taking prednisone consistently the summer of 2012 To help with the flares. It's been a huge journey with a lot of ups & downs. Still fighting the right . I just finished my 2 nd corse of Rituxin infusion ...