Shock lung and Heart rate increased - from FDA reports
Heart rate increased is found among people with Shock lung, especially for people who are male, 2-9 old, take medication Prednisolone and have Asthma. This review analyzes which people have Heart rate increased with Shock lung. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Shock lung from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
6 people who have Shock Lung and Heart Rate Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Shock Lung and experience Heart Rate Increased *:
- female: 16.67 %
- male: 83.33 %
Age of people who have Shock Lung and experience Heart Rate Increased *:
- 0-1: 16.67 %
- 2-9: 50.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pelvic Pain (1 person, 16.67%)
- Migraine (1 person, 16.67%)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (1 person, 16.67%)
- Drowsiness (1 person, 16.67%)
- Asthma (1 person, 16.67%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Prednisolone (3 people, 50.00%)
- Solu-Medrol (2 people, 33.33%)
- Dexilant (1 person, 16.67%)
- Clopidogrel (1 person, 16.67%)
- Advair Hfa (1 person, 16.67%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Tachypnea (4 people, 66.67%)
- Renal Failure Acute (4 people, 66.67%)
- Serum Ferritin Increased (3 people, 50.00%)
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (3 people, 50.00%)
- Abdominal Pain (3 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart rate increased and Shock lung?
- Check symptoms - is your heart rate increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Shock lung (a condition in which the lungs suddenly become damaged) (latest reports from 15,031 Shock lung patients)
Heart Rate Increased
Heart rate increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, asthma, depression (latest reports from 61,297 Heart rate increased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Shock lunga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Heart rate increasedHeart rate increased
Other conditions that could case Heart rate increasedHeart rate increased
Can you answer these questions?
I am here for my sister who is in the ICU with severe ARDs with Hypoxemia. She has GTD and had a hysterectomy and chemo five years ago to treat placenta site tumor carcinoma. She was in remission for five years before the cancer came back and spread. She is now on a ventilator in the ICU with ...
My doctor says I need to take B12. I am Homozygous for the MTHFR gene. My doctor says I need to take B12 for Methylation process. I have tried to take tiny doses of it but when I do I feel my heart rate increase and I feel like I may pass out. This happens with a small does like maybe 50mcg. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking Otezla for about 2 years. It is working great for my psoriasis. I also take invokana for blood sugar. On a few occasions I have had severe dizziness and vomitting. Broke out into cold sweat and passed out for a few seconds. Pretty scary. Finally decided to tell my doctor. He ...
Hi, I am a 58 yr old retired nurse. I suffer from severe osteoporosis & shattered my right leg 6 yrs ago & have been in a wheelchair since then. I have to be very careful as my ribs break by turning wrong , coughing etc. I broke the femur in the right leg last year so now have more metal than ...