Would you have Diverticulitis when you have Sinus congestion?
Summary: Diverticulitis is reported only by a few people with Sinus congestion.
We study 3 people who have Diverticulitis and Sinus congestion from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sinus congestion and Diverticulitis >>>
Sinus congestion (blockage of sinus) can be treated by Sudafed 12 Hour, Nasonex, Mucinex D, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Flonase, Fluticasone Propionate. (latest reports from Sinus Congestion 5,976 patients)
Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma.(latest reports from Diverticulitis 10,000 patients)
On Dec, 22, 2014: 3 people who have sinus congestion and Diverticulitis are studied.
Gender of people who have sinus congestion and experienced Diverticulitis * :
Age of people who have sinus congestion and experienced Diverticulitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Oedema (3 people, 100.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 100.00%)
- Pruritus (3 people, 100.00%)
- Migraine (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hysterectomy (3 people, 100.00%)
- Nasal ulcer (3 people, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (3 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Potassium chloride (3 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (3 people, 100.00%)
- Fluoxetine (3 people, 100.00%)
- Flonase (3 people, 100.00%)
- Insulin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 100.00%)
- Atenolol (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hydroxyzine (3 people, 100.00%)
- Morphine sulfate (3 people, 100.00%)
- Estradiol (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinus Congestion and Diverticulitis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Diverticulitis and Sinus congestion
- support group for people who have Sinus congestion
- support group for people who have Diverticulitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Alprazolam & amoxicillin
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure, Diverticulitis, and takes Meclizine, Clonidine, Norvasc, Flomax, Avodart)
Have Diverticulitis from having Diverticulosis. Have had high blood pressure for
about 4 years and it is controlled with the Norvasc & Clonidine. Enlarged prostate is controlled with Flomax & Avodart. Meclizine is for vertigo, take 2 25mg per day, 1 Am & 1 PM. Take 1 Norvasc AM & 1 Flomax PM.
- Any success in treating symptoms of pmdd with wild yam root
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has PMDD, GAD, ADHD, Diverticulitis, Acid Reflux, Restless Leg Syndrome, Factor V Leiden Mutation, and takes Cymbalta, Ativan, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Nexium, Catapres, Magnesium)
Hi All. A little over a year and a half ago, I was dx with Pre Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)and was prescribed YASMIN (YAZ) to treat the severe mood changes and suicidal thoughts I was getting 2 weeks out of every 4. The YASMIN worked brilliantly for 9 months and all the PMDD symptoms vanished ...
- Bethanechol is helping my anxiety and stress and my doctor does not know why
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Anxiety In Bladder Lower Abdominal, Intermiten Diaria 6 Weeks, Lower Back Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Diverticulitis, Ovarian Cyst 10 Years Ago, Menstrual Cramps 10 Years Ago, Degenerative Disk, Spinal/neck Injury 10 Years Ago, Irritable Bowel Syndrome 1998, and takes Bethanechol Chloride)
Want to know why the bethanechol 25mg helps me so much in my anxiety both in bladder as well as my mood?
I have been using bethanechol 25mg the past few months and have developed diarrhea with no explanation why. I was taken off bethanechol chloride because they felt it may have been the reason f ...
- Does diverticulitis treatment with levofloxacin cause mrsa
(Asked by a 44 year old man who has Diverticulitis, MRSA Infection, and takes Levofloxacin)
- If i am extremely active (e.g. backpacking), should i be taking these drugs for a sinus infection/allergy-induced asthma?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Sinus Congestion, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and takes Yaz, Ciprofloxacin, Methylprednisolone, Claritin-d 24 Hour)
I read that Ciprofloxacin and Methylprednisolone have a moderate interaction which can cause tendon damage. If my tendons were to be damaged while backpacking, it would literally put my life in danger.
More questions for: Sinus congestion, Diverticulitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Thyroid Disorder, Ulcer - Stomach, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Intestinal Resection, Diverticulitis, Crohn's Disease, and takes Vitamin D, Synthroid, Prilosec Otc, Pravastatin Sodium, Asacol Hd)
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
More reviews for: Sinus congestion, Diverticulitis
- A study of drug interactions between Co-codamol, Paracetamol, Omeprazole, Naturetin-5, Meloxicam, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a patient with Pain - Abdomen, Pain, Indigestion, Hypertension, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Depression. The patient has Hernia - Abdominal, Chronic Sinusitis, Diverticulitis
Comments: I had laprascopici surgery for an inguinal hernia about fifteen months ago, since which time I have suffered bouts of diverticulitis, have developed a midline abdominal hernia adjacent to the site of entry of the laparoscope. Symptoms seem more severe when I am also suffering most from sinus pain a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pantoprazole, Topiramate, Delsym, Amoxicillin, Aleve-d Sinus & Cold for a patient with Acid Reflux, Migraine, Cough, Same, Sinus Congestion. The patient has Face Tingly For 1hours
Comments: Was just wondering if taking all of that together would make her face do that. If you could e-mail me back soon so I would know if I should take to the Hospital or not.
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, Benadryl, Ginseng, Siberian, Natural DHEA, L - Arginine, Flunisolide, Amlodipine for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis, Sinus Congestion, Health, Sinusitis, Blood Pressure Abnormal. The patient has Pain Between Eyes, Back Pain, Vomiting, Painful Red Eyes, Facial Pain, Headache, Sinusitis
Comments: The sinus pain occurs when I drink alcohol most of the time but does occurs without the use of alcohol beverages. I get some relief by using a very hot towel for about 30 minutes and the Flunisolide. My doctor has given me MRI's, CAT Scans, blood work, eye pressure test and stress tests. I am retir ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ocuclear, Cephalexin for a patient with Sinus Congestion. The patient has Loss Of Smell
Comments: Had a bad cold that lasted 2 and a half weeks Dr gave me Cephalexin sinus infection. Also used nasal Spray after a day or two lost sense of smell since then cold is going away but sense of smell has not come back.
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Fluticasone Propionate, Clonazepam, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a patient with Nausea From Irritable Bowel Syndrome, General Physical Condition, Sinus Congestion, Muscle Fascillations, Sleeplessness, Anxiety, Muscle Pain. The patient has Recurring Mutiple Mouth Sores
Comments: I was taking 30 mg of Cymbalta once a day for about 6 months for muscle pain and it worked like a dream. Then I started having recurrent multiple mouth sores. I was afraid it was due to the Cymbalta, so I stopped taking it about 3 weeks ago. I had horrible withdrawal symptoms, so my doctor put m ...
More related studies for: Sinus congestion, Diverticulitis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.