Would you have Bloating (Abdominal bloating) when you have Sinus infection?
Summary: Bloating is reported only by a few people with Sinus infection.
We study 5 people who have Bloating (Abdominal bloating) and Sinus infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sinus infection and Bloating >>>
Sinus infection (inflammation of sinus) can be treated by Azithromycin, Amoxicillin, Levaquin, Avelox, Augmentin '875', Clarithromycin. (latest reports from Sinus Infection 36,433 patients)
Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, birth control.(latest reports from Bloating 298 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 5 people who have sinus infection and Bloating are studied.
Gender of people who have sinus infection and experienced Bloating * :
Age of people who have sinus infection and experienced Bloating * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sinusitis (3 people, 60.00%)
- Headache (2 people, 40.00%)
- Asthma aggravated (1 people, 20.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
- Ge reflux (1 people, 20.00%)
- Allergic sinusitis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Stress and anxiety (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hbp (1 people, 20.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 20.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Elavil (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 20.00%)
- Excedrin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 20.00%)
- Pantoprazole (1 people, 20.00%)
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lithium carbonate (1 people, 20.00%)
- Proventil-hfa (1 people, 20.00%)
- Atenolol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinus Infection and Bloating?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Bloating and Sinus infection
- support group for people who have Sinus infection
- support group for people who have Bloating
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Since having my gallbladder removed, i have been having an ileum occur. does anyone know why this happens? i have celiac and never had a stomache or vomiting until the gladdbladder was removed.
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Bloating, Vomiting, Nausea, Stomachache)
i feel that the removal of the gallbladder has caused my symptom. I never had a problem with my stomach before the removal of gallbladder. I have celiac, and I follow a strict gluten-free diet. If anyone can share some insight on why I would have these symptoms, it would greatly be appreciated.
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Vulvovaginal Dryness During Intercourse, Acne Cystic, Bilateral Stenosis, Irregularity Of Bowels, Muscle Tightness, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Menstruation - Painful, Painful Sexual Intercourse, Pelvic Discomfort, Chest Pain, Abdominal Bloating, Deep Knee Pain, Extreme Thigh Pain, Sometimes Bulging, Flattened/deflated & Bulging Discs, Chronic Pain, Hirsutism, and takes Soma, Norco)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & the daily having to pluck hairs it's insane. I'm in fantastic shape(used to be double my weight & now I'm 100lbs), the best looking I've ever been with a incredibly good looking husband & a wonderful family. My issues seem to detour a lot of things & while I'm young I'd like to get this solved or some type of solution to even maintain myself, not looking for a miracle, but would really appreciate answers.
- Why are my medications making me look bloated (1 answer)
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Bloating, and takes Effexor Xr, Suboxone)
In 2008 I started the Suboxone Program. I Started on 16mg since then, I have been up and down on my doses. I was put on this drug as a result of my addiction to to over the counter opiates. I was also prescribed Seroquel, I stopped taking the Seroquel it wasn't helping me in anyway and I gained so much weight. In 2012 I was diagnosed with Bipolar and my psychiatrist put me on 300Mg Effexor, 20Mg Olanzipane and 1000Mg of Valpro. After 10 months I was able to stop taking the Valpro and Olanzipane. No matter how much weight I lose, I always appear so puffy and bloated in the face, especially under my eyes, they look like I haven't slept for weeks. I have very low self esteem as it is, this is making me feel miserable. I should also mention, that i got down 1MG of the Suboxone, after various stresses I went right back up to 18Mg. I have finally started to turn a corner and I am now reducing my dose at the right pace. It would make me feel so much better if I knew if even one more person was having this experience. Any feedback would be so appreciated. I send this with love from Australia :)
- Problem with my kidneys??
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Lightheadedness, Nausea, Pain Above Left Hip, Stretching/ache Around Kidney And Left Hip, Bloating, Gas)
In November, My husband had to rush me to the ER because I was having terrible pain in my left kidney area. After a CT scan, it was determined that I had 2 kidney stones trying to pass together. One was 1mm and the other was 3mm, and caused excruciating pain. So they prescribed me Flomax and I thought I had passed them as the pain finally went away. But ever since then, I have been experiencing like an ache (feels like a muscle spasm or pulled muscle) in my left hip and around to my left kidneys and down through into the top of my left thigh. The painf or discomfort isn't sharp, it just is noticeable. I do get gas frequently and have been bloated as well (both these have occurred before the stones due to IBS). I am also experiencing some lightheadedness and nausea. So I guess what I am asking is, would this be more kidney stones or like a kidney infection or something else??
Any help would be great.
More questions for: Sinus infection, Bloating
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Cough, Chest Tightness, Sinusitis, and takes Levaquin)
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when "dementia-type" symptoms were apparent, night following dose #6, I was having difficulty determining which (of 2) pieces of hardware at our master bathroom sink, was the soap and which was the water (have lived here 15 years). I had been having many occurences of confusion for the majority of the 6 days on Levaquin and had been saying I was often feeling "so confused" for several days but none so apparent as this was. I am a long time mental health counselor and realized this was what I understand dementia symptoms resemble, stopped the med. Had M.D. appt. next day, he agreed stop good idea, put me on prednisone. Did research this morning before beginning prednisone & am not going to take it, due to reading it may increase negative side effects of the Levaquin. I am also e-mailing your website info. to my M.D. as I am also treated for depression and anxiety symptoms and fear symptoms will worsen. This is day 2 off the med., no improvement in confusion symptoms YET, I am hopeful that people wrote in soon after their negative experiences and that the confusion symptoms will resolve (soon.)
More reviews for: Sinus infection, Bloating
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I take 60 of the Adderall XR a day. I have stomach bloating and gas and have been diagnosed via a blood test that I have celiac disease. I have tried to eat a gluten-free diet but find it expensive and time consuming. Some days are better than others but most days I feel bloated and cannot stand any ...
- the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ago my stomach seemingly stopped being able to digest food well. Symptoms include acid reflux/GERD, belching, abdominal bloating, increased spasms, and severely decreased sleep. UCSF, Stanford, and gastroenterologists have not been able to diagnose ...
- I have what seems like a very moderate to severe reaction to the antibiotic Avelox. My doctor said the reaction is called "Red Man Syndrome". All I know is my skin turns red, is tender to the touch and my heart races. It was a very scary reaction.
- I have IBS and have had bloating and gas pain in the past, but I'm taking Linzess which has kept it under control. I started taking Lefunomide 20 mg and within 12 hrs I had a severe case of gas pain and bloating that I couldn't get to go away and has lingered for 3 days
More related studies for: Sinus infection, Bloating
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.