Home > Sinus infection > Bloating > Sinus infection and Bloating
Review: could Sinus infection cause Bloating (Abdominal bloating)?
We study 11,664 people who have Sinus infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Bloating (Abdominal bloating). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Sinus infection and Bloating >>>
Sinus infection (inflammation of sinus) (latest reports from 230,236 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Levaquin, Augmentin '875', Avelox, Zithromax.
Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen) (latest reports from 2,193 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, birth control.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 11,664 people who have sinus infection are studied. Among them, 5 (0.04%) have Bloating.
Gender of people who have sinus infection and experienced Bloating * :
Age of people who have sinus infection and experienced Bloating * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sinusitis (3 people, 60.00%)
- Headache (2 people, 40.00%)
- Asthma aggravated (1 people, 20.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
- Ge reflux (1 people, 20.00%)
- Allergic sinusitis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Stress and anxiety (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hbp (1 people, 20.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 20.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Elavil (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 20.00%)
- Excedrin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 20.00%)
- Pantoprazole (1 people, 20.00%)
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lithium carbonate (1 people, 20.00%)
- Proventil-hfa (1 people, 20.00%)
- Atenolol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinus Infection and Bloating?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Bloating and Sinus infection
- support group for people who have Sinus infection
- support group for people who have Bloating
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Why are my medications making me look bloated
In 2008 I started the Suboxone Program. I Started on 16mg since then, I have been up and down on my doses. I was put on this drug as a result of my addiction to to over the counter opiates. I was also prescribed Seroquel, I stopped taking the Seroquel it wasn't helping me in anyway and I gained so m ...
More questions for: Sinus infection, Bloating
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
More reviews for: Sinus infection, Bloating
Common treatments for Sinus Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Sinus infection symptoms:
Bloating related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Proventil-hfa, Certirizine Hydrochloride, Paxil, Fluticasone Propionate, Advair Diskus 250/50, Atenolol, Omeprazole for a patient with Asthma Aggravated, Allergic Sinusitis, Stress And Anxiety, Sinusitis, Asthma, Hbp, Ge Reflux. The patient has Abdominal Bloating
- A study of drug interactions between Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen, Excedrin, Elavil, Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Sinusitis, Pain, Headache, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Vaginal Yeast Infection, Yellow Stools, Mouth Sores, Brain Fog, Fatigue, Nausea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Abdominal Bloating
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Pulmicort, Nasonex, Pantoprazole for a patient with Hypokalemia, Sinusitis, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric. The patient has Abdominal Bloating, Muscle Weakness, Dry Mouth, Pain - Bones
More related studies for: Sinus infection, Bloating
Recent Sinus Infection related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Sinus infection, Bloating
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (30 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (33 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Fluoride Increased
- Pineal Gland Cyst
- Burning Sensation
- Ureteral Necrosis