Would you have Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased) when you have Sinus infection?
Summary: Loss of appetite is found among people with Sinus infection, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Sinusitis, and take medication Levaquin.
We study 118 people who have Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased) and Sinus infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sinus infection and Loss of appetite >>>
Sinus infection (inflammation of sinus) can be treated by Azithromycin, Amoxicillin, Levaquin, Augmentin '875', Avelox, Clarithromycin. (latest reports from Sinus Infection 36,433 patients)
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Loss of appetite 52,018 patients)
On Dec, 14, 2014: 118 people who have sinus infection and Loss Of Appetite are studied.
Gender of people who have sinus infection and experienced Loss of appetite * :
|Loss of appetite||66.91%||33.09% |
Age of people who have sinus infection and experienced Loss of appetite * :
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.81%||1.61%||20.97%||15.32%||21.77%||13.71%||25.81% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||83.33%||16.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sinusitis (118 people, 100.00%)
- Acne (20 people, 16.95%)
- Ulcer (17 people, 14.41%)
- Allergic sinusitis (17 people, 14.41%)
- Pain (8 people, 6.78%)
- Rhinitis allergic (5 people, 4.24%)
- Laryngitis (5 people, 4.24%)
- Eustachian tube dysfunction (4 people, 3.39%)
- Chronic sinusitis (4 people, 3.39%)
- Thyroid disorder (4 people, 3.39%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (45 people, 38.14%)
- Ketek (27 people, 22.88%)
- Zithromax (25 people, 21.19%)
- Avelox (22 people, 18.64%)
- Allegra (21 people, 17.80%)
- Accutane (20 people, 16.95%)
- Diflucan (20 people, 16.95%)
- Doxycycline (19 people, 16.10%)
- Erythromycin (19 people, 16.10%)
- Ibuprofen (18 people, 15.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinus Infection and Loss Of Appetite?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite and Sinus infection
- support group for people who have Sinus infection
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- I use cannabis to control my ritalin side effects. is this good? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 22 year old man who has Decreased Appetite, Difficulty Falling Asleep, Bad Dreams, Stress After Work (evening), and takes Ritalin, Cannabis, Cannabis Sativa)
-Hi everyone,I was diagnosed A.D.D. in July 2012 and I started smoking everyday(after work,evening) since April 2013 and right now we are November 2013.
(sorry for my bad English)
I've stopped last week from smoking cannabis because I wanted to experiment and inform myself if it was really helping me.
-since I've stopped, the side effects are back and they are the same has before April 2013.
-I smoked one or half a joint per day in the evening and it was removing every conditions and symptoms mentioned.
-I still work out every day at the gym and even before smoking, work out was not effective on decreasing or stabilizing my ritalin side effects.
*I wanted to know long term effect on this ''auto-medication''
*I'm worried about the quality of the cannabis that I buy. I mean, there is alot of type of marijuana and the sativa's one are really effective on me.I also notice that the Indica's and the most chemical one are increasing my anxiety.
-I'm pretty tired to not really know what i'm buying.
Are there a solution for me or any other solutions?
- My daughter is on cimzia. she had one dose of cimzia and has lost her appetite and is having excessive sweating episodes. anyone else have this side effect?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Sweating - Excessive, Loss Of Appetite, and takes Cimzia)
My daughter has JRA. Been on Humira, Enbrel, Remicade and now Cimzia. Inflammation in joints is not under control so we switched to Cimzia. We never had side effects from the other TNF's except her sicknesses would last longer. Within 24 hours of getting her first dose of Cimzia, the hot flashes-excessive sweating episodes started lasting 20 minutes. No fever. This has happened once or twice a day since. And no appetite all week. If she eats, she gets nauseated because she doesn't feel hungry. Doc says all TNF's have same side effects and he has no patients that reported this sweating issue.
Anyone have these same side effects and do they go away with time? My daughter has never felt worse on a TNF, usually just joint pain that didn't go away. Help!
- How many days could you survive after being bitten by a dog with rabies. (1 answer)
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rabies, Loss Of Appetite, Weight Loss, Vomiting)
My dad was bitten by a dog with rabies in 1989. Because he had no pain or soreness he never when to the doctor to check his self. My mom said that my dad had waited about 2 month to see a doctor because he started to feel sick after the 2 months. in just one week my dad lost a lot of weight and vomit, but it was with a green liquid. Also he had lost his complete balance. MY QUESTION IS COULD YOU SURVIVE MORE THAN TWO MONTHS WITH DOG RABIES? my dad used HIDOL tablets 5 mg 3 times a day, was this medicine ok to used for rabies?
- How to recover from loss of appetite after lamisil
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Loss Of Appetite, and takes Flagyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I have no appetite even though I'm hungry. Everything tastes the same , mostly like cardboard. Can't taste the difference between foods. Am only aware of textures and can only stomach a few bites of anything. This has been going on for over three weeks. I stopped taking Lamisil once the diahrhea started. Can you tell me if its going to get better? what has worked for you. Did your appetite return to normal.
More questions for: Sinus infection, Loss of appetite
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Cough, Chest Tightness, Sinusitis, and takes Levaquin)
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when "dementia-type" symptoms were apparent, night following dose #6, I was having difficulty determining which (of 2) pieces of hardware at our master bathroom sink, was the soap and which was the water (have lived here 15 years). I had been having many occurences of confusion for the majority of the 6 days on Levaquin and had been saying I was often feeling "so confused" for several days but none so apparent as this was. I am a long time mental health counselor and realized this was what I understand dementia symptoms resemble, stopped the med. Had M.D. appt. next day, he agreed stop good idea, put me on prednisone. Did research this morning before beginning prednisone & am not going to take it, due to reading it may increase negative side effects of the Levaquin. I am also e-mailing your website info. to my M.D. as I am also treated for depression and anxiety symptoms and fear symptoms will worsen. This is day 2 off the med., no improvement in confusion symptoms YET, I am hopeful that people wrote in soon after their negative experiences and that the confusion symptoms will resolve (soon.)
- Buspar and side effects to include mood swings resulting in self harm idealization
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has Self-injurious Ideation, Self Mutilation, Depression, Sleeplessness, Shakes, Appetite - Decreased, Zoned Out, Decreased Interest, and takes Buspar, Wellbutrin Sr, Lamictal, Pristiq, Cinnamon)
High anxiety levels, mood swings, from elation to self injury, started at 7.5mg 2x a day for a week and then up to 15mg 2x day for five weeks. Increased as time went on.
More reviews for: Sinus infection, Loss of appetite
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- I wouldn't mind losing a couple pounds, but I don't freakishly obsess over it. After I started taking the concerta in Aug. I started losing my appetite, and now when I try to eat after taking my pills in the morning, I feel sick and food just doesn't look appetizing any more.
- the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- I have what seems like a very moderate to severe reaction to the antibiotic Avelox. My doctor said the reaction is called "Red Man Syndrome". All I know is my skin turns red, is tender to the touch and my heart races. It was a very scary reaction.
- Thyroid blood work 639 now on synthetic thyroid medication but blood pressure is dropping lower as time is passing. I have severe headaches and migraines. My lower right back is hurting bad. Hydrocodone edges not even help the pain. They saw my thyroid enlarged in cat scan . I am going for a son ...
More related studies for: Sinus infection, Loss of appetite
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.