Home > Sinus infection > Loss of appetite > Sinus infection and Loss of appetite
Would you have Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased) when you have Sinus infection?
Summary: Loss of appetite is found among people with Sinus infection, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Sinusitis, and take medication Levaquin.
We study 118 people who have Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased) and Sinus infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sinus infection and Loss of appetite >>>
Sinus infection (inflammation of sinus) (latest reports from 231,888 patients) can be treated by Azithromycin, Amoxicillin, Levaquin, Augmentin '875', Avelox, Zithromax.
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) (latest reports from 386,709 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 118 people who have sinus infection and Loss Of Appetite are studied.
Gender of people who have sinus infection and experienced Loss of appetite * :
|Loss of appetite||66.91%||33.09% |
Age of people who have sinus infection and experienced Loss of appetite * :
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.81%||1.61%||20.97%||15.32%||21.77%||13.71%||25.81% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||83.33%||16.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sinusitis (118 people, 100.00%)
- Acne (20 people, 16.95%)
- Ulcer (17 people, 14.41%)
- Allergic sinusitis (17 people, 14.41%)
- Pain (8 people, 6.78%)
- Rhinitis allergic (5 people, 4.24%)
- Laryngitis (5 people, 4.24%)
- Eustachian tube dysfunction (4 people, 3.39%)
- Chronic sinusitis (4 people, 3.39%)
- Thyroid disorder (4 people, 3.39%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (45 people, 38.14%)
- Ketek (27 people, 22.88%)
- Zithromax (25 people, 21.19%)
- Avelox (22 people, 18.64%)
- Allegra (21 people, 17.80%)
- Accutane (20 people, 16.95%)
- Diflucan (20 people, 16.95%)
- Doxycycline (19 people, 16.10%)
- Erythromycin (19 people, 16.10%)
- Ibuprofen (18 people, 15.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinus Infection and Loss Of Appetite?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite and Sinus infection
- support group for people who have Sinus infection
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- I use cannabis to control my ritalin side effects. is this good?
(Asked by a 22 year old man who has Decreased Appetite, Difficulty Falling Asleep, Bad Dreams, Stress After Work (evening), and takes Ritalin, Cannabis, Cannabis Sativa)
-Hi everyone,I was diagnosed A.D.D. in July 2012 and I started smoking everyday(after work,evening) since April 2013 and right now we are November 2013.
(sorry for my bad English)
I've stopped last week from smoking cannabis because I wanted to experiment and inform myself if it was really hel ...
- My daughter is on cimzia. she had one dose of cimzia and has lost her appetite and is having excessive sweating episodes. anyone else have this side effect?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Sweating - Excessive, Loss Of Appetite, and takes Cimzia)
My daughter has JRA. Been on Humira, Enbrel, Remicade and now Cimzia. Inflammation in joints is not under control so we switched to Cimzia. We never had side effects from the other TNF's except her sicknesses would last longer. Within 24 hours of getting her first dose of Cimzia, the hot flashes ...
- How many days could you survive after being bitten by a dog with rabies.
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rabies, Loss Of Appetite, Weight Loss, Vomiting)
My dad was bitten by a dog with rabies in 1989. Because he had no pain or soreness he never when to the doctor to check his self. My mom said that my dad had waited about 2 month to see a doctor because he started to feel sick after the 2 months. in just one week my dad lost a lot of weight and vomi ...
- How to recover from loss of appetite after lamisil
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Loss Of Appetite, and takes Flagyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I have no appetite even though I'm hungry. Everything tastes the same , mostly like cardboard. Can't taste the difference between foods. Am only aware of textures and can only stomach a few bites of anything. This has been going on for over three weeks. I stopped taking Lamisil once the diahrhea ...
More questions for: Sinus infection, Loss of appetite
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Cough, Chest Tightness, Sinusitis, and takes Levaquin)
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Buspar and side effects to include mood swings resulting in self harm idealization
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has Self-injurious Ideation, Self Mutilation, Depression, Sleeplessness, Shakes, Appetite - Decreased, Zoned Out, Decreased Interest, and takes Buspar, Wellbutrin Sr, Lamictal, Pristiq, Cinnamon)
High anxiety levels, mood swings, from elation to self injury, started at 7.5mg 2x a day for a week and then up to 15mg 2x day for five weeks. Increased as time went on.
More reviews for: Sinus infection, Loss of appetite
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Mobic, Gotu Kola, Humira, Levothyroxine Sodium, Singulair for a patient with Sinusitis, Joint Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Crohns, Hypothyroidism, Sinus Polyp. The patient has Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- A study of side effects of Gleevec for a patient with Chordoma. The patient has Diarrhea, Loss Of Appetite (lack of feeling to eat), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Anger
Comments: I've been taking Gleevec for almost 3 weeks now, and I've found myself becoming angry very easily. I've always been a very laid back person and now I find myself screaming at family members when they do something as simple as not doing something to my liking. It seems so silly. After lashing out at ...
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Pepcid Complete, Sertraline, Clonidine, Vyvanse for a patient with Panic Disorder Without Agoraphobia, Acid Reflux, Depression, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Add. The patient has Bruxism, Muscle Twitching, Appetite - Decreased, Weight Fluctuation, Insomnia Exacerbated
Comments: Vyvanse is my most recently prescribed ADD medication, but I have been on various other prescriptions since the age of 9. (Adderall at first for a short time [< 1 month], stopped because it caused severe panic attacks; Concerta in increasing doses over the next 5 years, but never more than 72mg; Vyv ...
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Metformin, Concerta for a patient with Hypertension, Pcos, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Self-induced Vomiting, Chronic Depression, Anxiety, Self Mutilation, Appetite - Decreased, Suicidal Behaviour, Irritability
Comments: * Pre-Diabetic
* 201 lbs
* Two 18mg of Concerta (Morning dosage)
* 1 Metformin (Night dose -- not taken every night)
I'm worried about my appetite. For a while now I have been noticing a decrease-- I barely eat. The trouble is determining whether it is the medication I take, an eating disorder ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Fish Oil, Multivitamin, Excedrin, Ibuprofen, Tricalcium Phosphate, DayQuil, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Caffeine, Ginkgo Biloba for a patient with ADHD, Depression Suicidal, Vitamin Supplementation, Headache, Runny Nose, Diarrhea, Tiredness. The patient has Anxiety Aggravated, Nervousness, Nausea, Nasal Discomfort, Persistent Cloaca, Decreased Appetite, Dry Mouth, Aphthous Stomatitis, Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease, Anxiety
Comments: Reflux disease has been ongoing for about 2 years infrequently, with the last 3 months being the most severe. It has been diagnosed in my family; father and relatives from father's side. Anxiety disorder was previously diagnosed but medication was ceased upon hospitalization and diagnosis of suicida ...
More related studies for: Sinus infection, Loss of appetite
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.