Home > Sinus infection > Loss of appetite > Sinus infection and Loss of appetite
Review: could Sinus infection cause Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased)?
We study 11,660 people who have Sinus infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 118 have Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Sinus infection and Loss of appetite >>>
Sinus infection (inflammation of sinus) (latest reports from 230,630 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Levaquin, Augmentin '875', Avelox, Zithromax.
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) (latest reports from 387,076 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 11,657 people who have sinus infection are studied. Among them, 118 (1.01%) have Loss Of Appetite.
Gender of people who have sinus infection and experienced Loss of appetite * :
|Loss of appetite||66.91%||33.09% |
Age of people who have sinus infection and experienced Loss of appetite * :
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.81%||1.63%||21.14%||15.45%||21.95%||13.82%||26.02% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||83.33%||16.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sinusitis (118 people, 100.00%)
- Acne (20 people, 16.95%)
- Ulcer (17 people, 14.41%)
- Allergic sinusitis (17 people, 14.41%)
- Pain (8 people, 6.78%)
- Rhinitis allergic (5 people, 4.24%)
- Laryngitis (5 people, 4.24%)
- Eustachian tube dysfunction (4 people, 3.39%)
- Chronic sinusitis (4 people, 3.39%)
- Thyroid disorder (4 people, 3.39%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (45 people, 38.14%)
- Ketek (27 people, 22.88%)
- Zithromax (25 people, 21.19%)
- Avelox (22 people, 18.64%)
- Allegra (21 people, 17.80%)
- Accutane (20 people, 16.95%)
- Diflucan (20 people, 16.95%)
- Doxycycline (19 people, 16.10%)
- Erythromycin (19 people, 16.10%)
- Ibuprofen (18 people, 15.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinus Infection and Loss Of Appetite?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite and Sinus infection
- support group for people who have Sinus infection
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Fever over 102, chills, horrible pain began on day 5 taking medication. Red blotchy rash began appearing late following day on chest and back and gradually spread. Blood blister-type rash on legs. Went to ER after 4 days. Told I have sulfa allergy. Given iV fluid and meds. Need follow up blood tests to recheck my low WBC, platelets and Neu. Counts. Prescribed Benadryl.
From this study (3 years ago):
Started on a 10-day course of Vibra-tabs (doxycycline). Pharmacist didn't say whether to take with food or not. 5 days in, facial flushing started, at least 3 times per day. No fever, but heat. Anxiety and Insomnia started right after that. Doctor told me to keep with it. Finished the 10-day course and side effects continue sporadically 2 weeks later. Still no appetite and occasional anxiety, with nightly waking at 3-4 am and not being able to lie still.
From this study (3 years ago):
I have been taking celexa for about 8 months for social anxiety. I have been doing really well. Until I started taking omnicef, for some reason I am going back into my irrational cycle, and having a hard time leaving my house.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Sinus infection, Loss of appetite
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Buspar and side effects to include mood swings resulting in self harm idealization
High anxiety levels, mood swings, from elation to self injury, started at 7.5mg 2x a day for a week and then up to 15mg 2x day for five weeks. Increased as time went on.
More reviews for: Sinus infection, Loss of appetite
Common treatments for Sinus Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Sinus infection symptoms:
Loss Of Appetite related symptom studies:
- Loss Of Appetite in Blood pressure (2,679 reports)
- Loss Of Appetite in Depression (2,090 reports)
- Loss Of Appetite in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (5,831 reports)
- Loss Of Appetite in Diabetes (1,179 reports)
- Loss Of Appetite in Hepatitis c (1,601 reports)
- Loss Of Appetite in High blood pressure (2,899 reports)
- Loss Of Appetite in Ms (1,226 reports)
- Loss Of Appetite in Osteoporosis (1,661 reports)
- Loss Of Appetite in Pain (1,849 reports)
- Loss Of Appetite in Ra (1,217 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.