Home > Sinus infection > Loss of appetite > Sinus infection and Loss of appetite
Would you have Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased) when you have Sinus infection?
Summary: Loss of appetite is found among people with Sinus infection, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Sinusitis, and take medication Levaquin.
We study 118 people who have Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased) and Sinus infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sinus infection and Loss of appetite >>>
Sinus infection (inflammation of sinus) (latest reports from 36,433 patients) can be treated by Azithromycin, Amoxicillin, Levaquin, Augmentin '875', Avelox, Clarithromycin.
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) (latest reports from 52,018 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 118 people who have sinus infection and Loss Of Appetite are studied.
Gender of people who have sinus infection and experienced Loss of appetite * :
|Loss of appetite||66.91%||33.09% |
Age of people who have sinus infection and experienced Loss of appetite * :
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.81%||1.61%||20.97%||15.32%||21.77%||13.71%||25.81% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||83.33%||16.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Sinusitis (118 people, 100.00%)
- Acne (20 people, 16.95%)
- Ulcer (17 people, 14.41%)
- Allergic sinusitis (17 people, 14.41%)
- Pain (8 people, 6.78%)
- Rhinitis allergic (5 people, 4.24%)
- Laryngitis (5 people, 4.24%)
- Eustachian tube dysfunction (4 people, 3.39%)
- Chronic sinusitis (4 people, 3.39%)
- Thyroid disorder (4 people, 3.39%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (45 people, 38.14%)
- Ketek (27 people, 22.88%)
- Zithromax (25 people, 21.19%)
- Avelox (22 people, 18.64%)
- Allegra (21 people, 17.80%)
- Accutane (20 people, 16.95%)
- Diflucan (20 people, 16.95%)
- Doxycycline (19 people, 16.10%)
- Erythromycin (19 people, 16.10%)
- Ibuprofen (18 people, 15.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinus Infection and Loss Of Appetite?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite and Sinus infection
- support group for people who have Sinus infection
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- I use cannabis to control my ritalin side effects. is this good?
(Asked by a 22 year old man who has Decreased Appetite, Difficulty Falling Asleep, Bad Dreams, Stress After Work (evening), and takes Ritalin, Cannabis, Cannabis Sativa)
-Hi everyone,I was diagnosed A.D.D. in July 2012 and I started smoking everyday(after work,evening) since April 2013 and right now we are November 2013.
(sorry for my bad English)
I've stopped last week from smoking cannabis because I wanted to experiment and inform myself if it was really hel ...
- My daughter is on cimzia. she had one dose of cimzia and has lost her appetite and is having excessive sweating episodes. anyone else have this side effect?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Sweating - Excessive, Loss Of Appetite, and takes Cimzia)
My daughter has JRA. Been on Humira, Enbrel, Remicade and now Cimzia. Inflammation in joints is not under control so we switched to Cimzia. We never had side effects from the other TNF's except her sicknesses would last longer. Within 24 hours of getting her first dose of Cimzia, the hot flashes ...
- How many days could you survive after being bitten by a dog with rabies.
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rabies, Loss Of Appetite, Weight Loss, Vomiting)
My dad was bitten by a dog with rabies in 1989. Because he had no pain or soreness he never when to the doctor to check his self. My mom said that my dad had waited about 2 month to see a doctor because he started to feel sick after the 2 months. in just one week my dad lost a lot of weight and vomi ...
- How to recover from loss of appetite after lamisil
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Loss Of Appetite, and takes Flagyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I have no appetite even though I'm hungry. Everything tastes the same , mostly like cardboard. Can't taste the difference between foods. Am only aware of textures and can only stomach a few bites of anything. This has been going on for over three weeks. I stopped taking Lamisil once the diahrhea ...
More questions for: Sinus infection, Loss of appetite
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Cough, Chest Tightness, Sinusitis, and takes Levaquin)
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Buspar and side effects to include mood swings resulting in self harm idealization
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has Self-injurious Ideation, Self Mutilation, Depression, Sleeplessness, Shakes, Appetite - Decreased, Zoned Out, Decreased Interest, and takes Buspar, Wellbutrin Sr, Lamictal, Pristiq, Cinnamon)
High anxiety levels, mood swings, from elation to self injury, started at 7.5mg 2x a day for a week and then up to 15mg 2x day for five weeks. Increased as time went on.
More reviews for: Sinus infection, Loss of appetite
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Concerta for a patient with Depression, Add. The patient has Fatigue, Dizziness, Loss Of Appetite
Comments: I wouldn't mind losing a couple pounds, but I don't freakishly obsess over it. After I started taking the concerta in Aug. I started losing my appetite, and now when I try to eat after taking my pills in the morning, I feel sick and food just doesn't look appetizing any more.
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Mobic, Gotu Kola, Humira, Levothyroxine Sodium, Singulair for a patient with Sinusitis, Joint Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Crohns, Hypothyroidism, Sinus Polyp. The patient has Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- A study of side effects of Avelox for a patient with Sinus Infection. The patient has Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min), Skin Redness Or Inflammation (redness)
Comments: I have what seems like a very moderate to severe reaction to the antibiotic Avelox. My doctor said the reaction is called "Red Man Syndrome". All I know is my skin turns red, is tender to the touch and my heart races. It was a very scary reaction.
- A study of drug interactions between Pentazocine Injection, Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Losartan, Aspirin, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Motor Dysfunction, Pain, Swelling Of A Joint, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Heart Block Congenital, Anxiety Disorder, Thyroid Mass, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Pain In Right Arm, Pain Exacerbated, Nausea, Hypothyroidic Goitre, Urinary Frequency Or Urgency, Decreased Appetite, Blood Test Abnormal, Heartbeat Sensations, Low Blood Pressure, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weakness, Back Pain - Low, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Headache - Migraine With Aura
Comments: Thyroid blood work 639 now on synthetic thyroid medication but blood pressure is dropping lower as time is passing. I have severe headaches and migraines. My lower right back is hurting bad. Hydrocodone edges not even help the pain. They saw my thyroid enlarged in cat scan . I am going for a son ...
More related studies for: Sinus infection, Loss of appetite
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Humira and Cosmetic Surgery Of The Face
- Bentyl and Miscarriage
- Hypothyroidism and Ttp
- Arthritis and Lamictal
- Ativan and Narcolepsy
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
Answer: Mouth ulcers whenever I lower my abilify dosage. Went to d ... (6 hours ago)
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
Answer: I seem to have exact the same simptoms as Klaus, I started ... (9 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
Answer: In my experience, if a person takes Benadryl regularly the ... (11 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (5 hours ago)
- Jakavi_side effects on weight gain
Gained 6 kgs after 3 months of using Jakafi 5mg (4 tabs)/d ... (18 hours ago)
- Dyphenhydramine and headaches horrible going one almost 24 hours a day for 4 weeks and cant get them to stop, now looking for cause . think its the dyphenhydramine im taking to help me sleep .
have been taking 3 dyphenhydramine for some time to help m ... (21 hours ago)