Would you have Heart palpitations when you have Sinusitis?
Summary: Heart palpitations is found among people with Sinusitis, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Avelox.
We study 316 people who have Heart palpitations and Sinusitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sinusitis and Heart palpitations >>>
Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Levaquin, Augmentin '875', Avelox, Clarithromycin. (latest reports from 40,817 Sinusitis patients)
Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain. (latest reports from 52,126 Heart palpitations patients)
On Feb, 15, 2015: 316 people who have sinusitis and Heart Palpitations are studied.
Gender of people who have sinusitis and experienced Heart palpitations * :
|Heart palpitations||81.57%||18.43% |
Age of people who have sinusitis and experienced Heart palpitations * :
|Heart palpitations||0.00%||0.00%||0.33%||10.13%||21.24%||34.31%||21.90%||12.09% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart palpitations||20.00%||66.67%||13.33%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (25 people, 7.91%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (20 people, 6.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (19 people, 6.01%)
- Acute sinusitis (18 people, 5.70%)
- Depression (12 people, 3.80%)
- Pharyngitis (11 people, 3.48%)
- Pain (8 people, 2.53%)
- Sleep disorder (8 people, 2.53%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (7 people, 2.22%)
- Asthma (6 people, 1.90%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avelox (123 people, 38.92%)
- Levaquin (84 people, 26.58%)
- Ketek (64 people, 20.25%)
- Synthroid (50 people, 15.82%)
- Zithromax (42 people, 13.29%)
- Prednisone (25 people, 7.91%)
- Protonix (21 people, 6.65%)
- Ambien (21 people, 6.65%)
- Hyzaar (20 people, 6.33%)
- Aspirin (20 people, 6.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of sinusitis and heart palpitations on
Do you have Sinusitis and Heart Palpitations?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Heart Palpitations and Sinusitis
- support group for people who have Sinusitis
- support group for people who have Heart Palpitations
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Gemfibrozil for a 44-year old man with Dyslipidemia. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 38-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing), Cough, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness)
- A study of drug interactions between Januvia, Simvastatin, Dilantin-30, Dyrenium, Warfarin Sodium, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Metformin for a 64-year old man with Low Blood Sugar, Total Cholesterol, Bata Blocker, Fluid Retention, Blood Thinner, Atrial Fibrillation, Diabetic Coma. The patient has Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Baby Aspirin, Zantac 75, Clonazepam, Estradiol, Norvasc, Lopressor for a 71-year old woman with Unknown, Heartburn, Anxiety, Hormone Level Abnormal, Hypertension. The patient has Ocular Larva Migrans, Palpitations, Flushing, Heartburn
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Treximet, Baclofen, Modafinil, Lamictal, Cymbalta, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Mucinex, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Percocet for a 45-year old woman with Acute Sinusitis, Complicated Migraine, Pain - Neck, Fatigue - Chronic, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depressive Symptom, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Sinus Congestion, Sinus Infection, Pain. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Rhinitis, Acute Sinusitis
Recent Sinusitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.