Home > Sinusitis > Heart palpitations > Sinusitis and Heart palpitations
Review: could Sinusitis cause Heart palpitations?
We study 11,664 people who have Sinusitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 315 have Heart palpitations. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sinusitis and Heart palpitations >>>
Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus) (latest reports from 230,236 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Levaquin, Augmentin '875', Avelox, Zithromax.
Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) (latest reports from 315,935 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 11,664 people who have sinusitis are studied. Among them, 315 (2.70%) have Heart Palpitations.
Gender of people who have sinusitis and experienced Heart palpitations * :
|Heart palpitations||81.52%||18.48% |
Age of people who have sinusitis and experienced Heart palpitations * :
|Heart palpitations||0.00%||0.00%||0.33%||10.20%||21.38%||34.54%||21.71%||12.17% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart palpitations||21.43%||71.43%||7.14%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (25 people, 7.94%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (20 people, 6.35%)
- Hypothyroidism (19 people, 6.03%)
- Acute sinusitis (18 people, 5.71%)
- Depression (12 people, 3.81%)
- Pharyngitis (11 people, 3.49%)
- Pain (8 people, 2.54%)
- Sleep disorder (8 people, 2.54%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (7 people, 2.22%)
- Asthma (6 people, 1.90%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avelox (123 people, 39.05%)
- Levaquin (84 people, 26.67%)
- Ketek (64 people, 20.32%)
- Synthroid (50 people, 15.87%)
- Zithromax (42 people, 13.33%)
- Prednisone (25 people, 7.94%)
- Ambien (21 people, 6.67%)
- Protonix (21 people, 6.67%)
- Hyzaar (20 people, 6.35%)
- Aspirin (20 people, 6.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinusitis and Heart Palpitations?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Heart Palpitations and Sinusitis
- support group for people who have Sinusitis
- support group for people who have Heart Palpitations
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Sinusitis, Heart palpitations
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Fenofibrate allergy and gall bladder problems
Took fenofibrate for about 9 months to treat high cholesterol, it lowered total from 250 down to 175 along with lowered triglycerides and LDL. After 6 months started having allergy and cold flu symptoms along with heart palpitations. Allergies caused sore throat, fluid behind ear,and sinus congest ...
More reviews for: Sinusitis, Heart palpitations
Common treatments for Sinusitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Sinusitis symptoms:
Heart Palpitations related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Advil Cold And Sinus for a patient with Sinusitis. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
- A study of drug interactions between Augmentin '875', Alprazolam, Desloratadine, Fluoxetine for a patient with Sinusitis, Panic Disorder, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder. The patient has Anxiety, Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Temazepam, Wellbutrin Xl, Augmentin '875' for a patient with Withdrawal For Temazepan, Sinusitis, Insomnia, Major Depression, Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent. The patient has Leg Cramps, Arm Amputation, Stomach Pain, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Numbness And Tingling, Heart Palpitations, Arthritis, Dry Mouth, Choking Sensation, Shortness Of Breath, Chest Pressure Sensation, Anxiety Disorder, Muscle Contracture, Vomiting, Fever
More related studies for: Sinusitis, Heart palpitations
Recent Sinusitis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Sinusitis, Heart palpitations
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.