Home > Sinusitis > Syncope > Sinusitis and Syncope
Would you have Syncope (Fainting) when you have Sinusitis?
Summary: Syncope is found among people with Sinusitis, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Hiv infection, and take medication Avelox.
We study 162 people who have Syncope (Fainting) and Sinusitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sinusitis and Syncope >>>
Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus) (latest reports from 231,890 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Levaquin, Augmentin '875', Avelox, Clarithromycin.
Syncope (loss of consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone) (latest reports from 319,224 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 11,660 people who have sinusitis are studied. Among them, 162 (1.39%) have Syncope.
Gender of people who have sinusitis and experienced Syncope * :
Age of people who have sinusitis and experienced Syncope * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiv infection (15 people, 9.26%)
- Acute sinusitis (12 people, 7.41%)
- Laryngitis (9 people, 5.56%)
- Pain (9 people, 5.56%)
- Hypothyroidism (8 people, 4.94%)
- Acne (7 people, 4.32%)
- Headache (7 people, 4.32%)
- Asthma (6 people, 3.70%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (6 people, 3.70%)
- Eczema (6 people, 3.70%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avelox (69 people, 42.59%)
- Levaquin (23 people, 14.20%)
- Ketek (18 people, 11.11%)
- Levofloxacin (16 people, 9.88%)
- Loratadine (15 people, 9.26%)
- Reyataz (15 people, 9.26%)
- Nexium (14 people, 8.64%)
- Viread (12 people, 7.41%)
- Zithromax (11 people, 6.79%)
- Synthroid (11 people, 6.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinusitis and Syncope?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Syncope and Sinusitis
- support group for people who have Sinusitis
- support group for people who have Syncope
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Does calritin or loratidine cause fainting?
(Asked by a 31 year old man who has Rash Scaly, Syncope, and takes Claritin)
31 year old healthy male, never takes any medications and rarely gets sick had a bad allergy season and took Claritin (24 hr) once daily for two months.
Randomly had a syncope/fainting episode and a week later still feeling lightheaded/fainting feeling. Also has random bumpy rash on right elbow. ...
- Hives related to atrial fibrillation
(Asked by a 85 year old woman who has Hives, Itching, Lightheadedness - Fainting, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Glyburide, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Pioglitazone)
after eating and sometime activity, I get flushed and I start itching in my scalp which progresses to my whole body, then I break out in hives get lightheaded and sometimes nauseated then will eventually pass out if I do not lay down. I have been told I go into Afib. But I have worn a monitor and ...
- What is recommended prescription drum therapy for treatment for a patient with diagnosed history of tias?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Monoclonal Gammopathy Of Undetermined Significance, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Hypoglycaemia, Low Blood Pressure, Transient Ischaemic Attack, and takes Tramadol Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride)
More questions for: Sinusitis, Syncope
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Cough, Chest Tightness, Sinusitis, and takes Levaquin)
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Simple Partial Seizures, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Constipation, Nausea, Chills, and takes Celexa)
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- I fainted on oxaprozin
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Fainting, and takes Oxaprozin)
I've fainted before (trypanophobia, you know) but never out of the blue before. It was so unexpected I didn't even know what happened until I nearly hit the ground, but this was very different from any fainting I've done before. I felt numb afterwards and couldn't think straight. I felt okay after a ...
More reviews for: Sinusitis, Syncope
- A study of side effects of Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour for a patient with Sinusitis. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Neck Pain, Headache (pain in head)
Comments: Have had headache for 2 weeks. My neck and back both hurt..just a general not good feeling
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Lamictal, Prozac for a patient with ADHD, Birth Control, Mood Disorder, Depression. The patient has Mood Swings, Headache, Confusion Aggravated, Absence Seizure, Fainting
Comments: Lamictal was doubled and during menses, the episodes started
- A study of side effects of Fluticasone Propionate for a patient with Sinusitis. The patient has Pain - Hip
Comments: very severe hip back pain
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint)
Comments: I get very lightheaded and dizzy and I faint but I wake up as soon as I hit the ground
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Mobic, Gotu Kola, Humira, Levothyroxine Sodium, Singulair for a patient with Sinusitis, Joint Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Crohns, Hypothyroidism, Sinus Polyp. The patient has Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
More related studies for: Sinusitis, Syncope
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Muscle Fasciculation and Prevacid
- Urticaria and Ibuprofen
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (8 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (11 hours ago)
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (21 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Coumadin for a 26-year old woman who has Blood Clots (40 minutes ago)
- Prevacid, Fluoxetine, Aspirin, Evista, Carvedilol for a 80-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Depression, Heart Rate Increased, Osteopetrosis, Blood Pressure Increased (42 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Coumadin for a 26-year old woman who has Migraine, Depression, Blood Clots (44 minutes ago)