Would you have Syncope (Fainting) when you have Sinusitis?
Summary: Syncope is found among people with Sinusitis, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Hiv infection, and take medication Avelox.
We study 162 people who have Syncope (Fainting) and Sinusitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sinusitis and Syncope >>>
Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Levaquin, Augmentin '875', Avelox, Clarithromycin. (latest reports from 40,817 Sinusitis patients)
Syncope (loss of consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 49,829 Syncope patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 162 people who have sinusitis and Syncope are studied.
Gender of people who have sinusitis and experienced Syncope * :
Age of people who have sinusitis and experienced Syncope * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiv infection (15 people, 9.26%)
- Acute sinusitis (12 people, 7.41%)
- Laryngitis (9 people, 5.56%)
- Pain (9 people, 5.56%)
- Hypothyroidism (8 people, 4.94%)
- Acne (7 people, 4.32%)
- Headache (7 people, 4.32%)
- Asthma (6 people, 3.70%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (6 people, 3.70%)
- Eczema (6 people, 3.70%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avelox (69 people, 42.59%)
- Levaquin (23 people, 14.20%)
- Ketek (18 people, 11.11%)
- Levofloxacin (16 people, 9.88%)
- Loratadine (15 people, 9.26%)
- Reyataz (15 people, 9.26%)
- Nexium (14 people, 8.64%)
- Viread (12 people, 7.41%)
- Zithromax (11 people, 6.79%)
- Synthroid (11 people, 6.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinusitis and Syncope?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Syncope and Sinusitis
- support group for people who have Sinusitis
- support group for people who have Syncope
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a 29-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (headache that has characteristics of both a tension headache and a migraine headache), Pain - Back, Food Craving, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hunger (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Treximet, Baclofen, Modafinil, Lamictal, Cymbalta, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Mucinex, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Percocet for a 45-year old woman with Acute Sinusitis, Complicated Migraine, Pain - Neck, Fatigue - Chronic, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depressive Symptom, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Sinus Congestion, Sinus Infection, Pain. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Rhinitis, Acute Sinusitis
- A study of drug interactions between Loseasonique, Claritin-d, Wellbutrin Xl for a 33-year old woman with Birth Control, Sinusitis, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Hair Loss, Depression
- A study of side effects of Bactrim Ds for a 49-year old woman with Sinus Infection. The patient has Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Sweating Increased (excess sweating), Eyelid Boil, Rash (redness), Swelling
Recent Sinusitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.