Home > Sjogren's syndrome > Constipation > Sjogren's syndrome and Constipation
Review: could Sjogren's syndrome cause Constipation?
We study 1,069 people who have Sjogren's syndrome from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Constipation. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome and Constipation >>>
Sjogren's syndrome (a disease that causes dryness in the mouth and eyes) (latest reports from 9,757 patients) can be treated by Plaquenil, Evoxac, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Restasis, Prednisone.
Constipation (latest reports from 514,264 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 1,069 people who have sjogren's syndrome are studied. Among them, 9 (0.84%) have Constipation.
Gender of people who have sjogren's syndrome and experienced Constipation * :
Age of people who have sjogren's syndrome and experienced Constipation * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (6 people, 66.67%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 33.33%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (2 people, 22.22%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 22.22%)
- Oesophagitis (2 people, 22.22%)
- Pain (2 people, 22.22%)
- Bone pain (2 people, 22.22%)
- Blood pressure (2 people, 22.22%)
- Glaucoma (2 people, 22.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Solu-medrol (3 people, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 33.33%)
- Calcium (3 people, 33.33%)
- Arava (3 people, 33.33%)
- Lyrica (3 people, 33.33%)
- Plaquenil (3 people, 33.33%)
- Dexilant (2 people, 22.22%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 22.22%)
- Nuvigil (2 people, 22.22%)
- Evoxac (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sjogren's Syndrome and Constipation?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Constipation and Sjogren's syndrome
- support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome
- support group for people who have Constipation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Sjogren's syndrome, Constipation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
More reviews for: Sjogren's syndrome, Constipation
Common treatments for Sjogren's Syndrome and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Sjogren's syndrome symptoms:
Constipation related symptom studies:
- Constipation in Blood pressure (2,747 reports)
- Constipation in Blood triglycerides increased (1,978 reports)
- Constipation in Depression (2,366 reports)
- Constipation in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (1,508 reports)
- Constipation in Hypertension (3,037 reports)
- Constipation in Multiple myeloma (1,758 reports)
- Constipation in Multiple sclerosis (1,502 reports)
- Constipation in Osteoporosis (3,306 reports)
- Constipation in Pain (3,217 reports)
- Constipation in Stop smoking (1,725 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Imuran, Plaquenil for a patient with Sjogren's Syndrome, Sjogren's. The patient has Diarrhoea Haemorrhagic, Constipation, Photosensitivity Allergic Reaction
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Plaquenil, Wellbutrin Xl, Pristiq, Gabapentin for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome, Sjogren's Syndrome, Depression, Neuropathy. The patient has Constipation
More related studies for: Sjogren's syndrome, Constipation
Recent Sjogren's Syndrome related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Sjogren's syndrome, Constipation
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.