Would you have Constipation when you have Sjogren's syndrome?
Summary: Constipation is found among people with Sjogren's syndrome, especially people who are female, 10-19 old, also have Rheumatoid arthritis, and take medication Solu-medrol.
We study 9 people who have Constipation and Sjogren's syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome and Constipation >>>
Sjogren's syndrome (a disease that causes dryness in the mouth and eyes) can be treated by Plaquenil, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Evoxac, Prednisone, Restasis. (latest reports from 2,639 Sjogren's Syndrome patients)
Constipation has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 81,454 Constipation patients)
On Jan, 30, 2015: 9 people who have sjogren's syndrome and Constipation are studied.
Gender of people who have sjogren's syndrome and experienced Constipation * :
Age of people who have sjogren's syndrome and experienced Constipation * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (6 people, 66.67%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 33.33%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (2 people, 22.22%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 22.22%)
- Oesophagitis (2 people, 22.22%)
- Pain (2 people, 22.22%)
- Bone pain (2 people, 22.22%)
- Glaucoma (2 people, 22.22%)
- Dry mouth (2 people, 22.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Solu-medrol (3 people, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 33.33%)
- Calcium (3 people, 33.33%)
- Arava (3 people, 33.33%)
- Lyrica (3 people, 33.33%)
- Plaquenil (3 people, 33.33%)
- Dexilant (2 people, 22.22%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 22.22%)
- Nuvigil (2 people, 22.22%)
- Evoxac (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of sjogren's syndrome and constipation on
Do you have Sjogren's Syndrome and Constipation?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Constipation and Sjogren's syndrome
- support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome
- support group for people who have Constipation
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Vitamin B12 for a 64-year old woman with Anaemia. The patient has Pancreatitis Aggravated (inflammation of pancreas), Bladder Cyst, Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Toviaz, Synthroid, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Ramipril, Lipitor, Clopidogrel for a 70-year old man with Urinary Incontinence, Hypothyroidism, Stroke Secondary To Atherosclerosis, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Stroke Symptom. The patient has Shoulder Pain, Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3, Biotin, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Restasis, Vyvanse, Escitalopram, Plaquenil, Alprazolam, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 51-year old woman with Malnutrition, Sjogren's Syndrome, Add, Depression, Lupus, Anxiety, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Eating Disorder, Anxiety And Stress, Ocd, Weight Below Normal
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium Iv, Carafate for a 26-year old woman with Acid Reflux, Esophagitis. The patient has Constipation, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Butrans, Pantoprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Celexa, Topiramate, Roxicodone for a 39-year old woman with Chronic Pain From Herniated Disks, Hiatal Hernea Symptoms: Acid Reflux, Depression, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Chronic Pain. The patient has Hernia - Hiatal, Constipation, Heartburn - Chronic, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Pain
Recent Sjogren's Syndrome related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Celebrex, Plaquenil for a 35-year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome
- Comparions of Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Furosemide, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lyrica for a 67-year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome
- Comparions of Evening Primrose, Plaquenil for a 64-year old woman who has Sjogren's
- Comparions of Ocusert Pilo-20, Ritalin, Prozac for a 54-year old woman who has Sjogrens
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica for a 77-year old woman who has Sjogren's
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.