Would you have Constipation when you have Sjogren's syndrome?
Summary: Constipation is found among people with Sjogren's syndrome, especially people who are female, 10-19 old, also have Rheumatoid arthritis, and take medication Solu-medrol.
We study 9 people who have Constipation and Sjogren's syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome and Constipation >>>
Sjogren's syndrome (a disease that causes dryness in the mouth and eyes) can be treated by Plaquenil, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Evoxac, Restasis, Prednisone. (latest reports from 2,639 Sjogren's Syndrome patients)
Constipation has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 81,475 Constipation patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 9 people who have sjogren's syndrome and Constipation are studied.
Gender of people who have sjogren's syndrome and experienced Constipation * :
Age of people who have sjogren's syndrome and experienced Constipation * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (6 people, 66.67%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 33.33%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (2 people, 22.22%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 22.22%)
- Oesophagitis (2 people, 22.22%)
- Pain (2 people, 22.22%)
- Bone pain (2 people, 22.22%)
- Glaucoma (2 people, 22.22%)
- Dry mouth (2 people, 22.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Solu-medrol (3 people, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 33.33%)
- Calcium (3 people, 33.33%)
- Arava (3 people, 33.33%)
- Lyrica (3 people, 33.33%)
- Plaquenil (3 people, 33.33%)
- Dexilant (2 people, 22.22%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 22.22%)
- Nuvigil (2 people, 22.22%)
- Evoxac (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of sjogren's syndrome and constipation on
Do you have Sjogren's Syndrome and Constipation?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Constipation and Sjogren's syndrome
- support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome
- support group for people who have Constipation
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cymbalta for a 45-year old woman with Ach, Hypothyroidism, Chronic Depression. The patient has Constipation, Acid Reflux
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Biotin for a 25-year old woman with Allergy, Healthy Hair And Nails, As Well As Energy Production,. The patient has Constipation, Blurred Vision, Fatigue, Irritability, Missed Periods, Cramps - Leg, Headache
- A study of side effects of Vicodin for a 69-year old man with Pain - Back. The patient has Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of drug interactions between Escitalopram, Akineton, Risperidone for a 73-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Salivary Gland Mass, Restlessness, Weight Loss, Constipation
Recent Sjogren's Syndrome related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Celebrex, Plaquenil for a 35-year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome
- Comparions of Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Furosemide, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lyrica for a 67-year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome
- Comparions of Evening Primrose, Plaquenil for a 64-year old woman who has Sjogren's
- Comparions of Ocusert Pilo-20, Ritalin, Prozac for a 54-year old woman who has Sjogrens
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica for a 77-year old woman who has Sjogren's
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.