Would you have Loss of smell (Smell - impaired) when you have Sjogren's syndrome?
Summary: there is no Loss of smell reported by people with Sjogren's syndrome yet.
We study people who have Loss of smell (Smell - impaired) and Sjogren's syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome and Loss of smell >>>
Sjogren's syndrome (a disease that causes dryness in the mouth and eyes) can be treated by Plaquenil, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Evoxac, Prednisone, Restasis. (latest reports from 2,639 Sjogren's Syndrome patients)
Loss of smell
Loss of smell has been reported by people with nasopharyngitis, high blood pressure, sinusitis, nasal congestion, asthma. (latest reports from 6,768 Loss of smell patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Sjogren's Syndrome and Loss Of Smell?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome
- support group for people who have Loss Of Smell
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Nicoderm Cq for a 44-year old woman with Smoking Cessation. The patient has Smell - Impaired
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 32-year old woman with ADD, Drug Addiction. The patient has Loss Of Smell, Vaginal Discharge
- A study of side effects of Lidocaine Hydrochloride for a 65-year old woman with Dental Abscess. The patient has Loss Of Smell
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril, Prevacid, Armour Thyroid, Imuran, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Soma for a 64-year old woman with Sinusitis Acute, Low Back Pain, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Sjogren's Syndrome, Chronic Depression, Muscle Rigidity. The patient has Depression, Back Pain, Gerd, Sjogren's Syndrome
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a 58-year old woman with Flu. The patient has Loss Of Smell
Recent Sjogren's Syndrome related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Celebrex, Plaquenil for a 35-year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome
- Comparions of Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Furosemide, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lyrica for a 67-year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome
- Comparions of Evening Primrose, Plaquenil for a 64-year old woman who has Sjogren's
- Comparions of Ocusert Pilo-20, Ritalin, Prozac for a 54-year old woman who has Sjogrens
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica for a 77-year old woman who has Sjogren's
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.