Home > Sjogren's syndrome > Loss of smell > Sjogren's syndrome and Loss of smell
Would you have Loss of smell (Smell - impaired) when you have Sjogren's syndrome?
We study people who have Loss of smell (Smell - impaired) and Sjogren's syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome and Loss of smell >>>
Sjogren's syndrome (a disease that causes dryness in the mouth and eyes) (latest reports from 9,760 patients) can be treated by Plaquenil, Evoxac, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Restasis, Prednisone.
Loss of smell
Loss of smell (latest reports from 19,783 patients) has been reported by people with nasopharyngitis, high blood pressure, sinusitis, nasal congestion, asthma.
On Oct, 25, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Sjogren's Syndrome and Loss Of Smell?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome
- support group for people who have Loss Of Smell
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- taking laquinal form mixed connective tissue disoder (ra, sojgins & scleroderma) but have ganed alot of weight. could i safely take phertermin appetite suppressent for a short term (6 months or less
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Scleroderma, and takes Phentermine)
Taking Plaquenil for Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder (RA, Sojogrens & Scleroderma) but I have gained a lot of weight. Could I safely take Phentermine appetite suppressant for a short term (6 months or less)?
- Are my symptoms caused by doxycycline ?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Gum Abscesses X2, Anosmia, Pain In Fingers And Thumb Left Hand Severe Possible Nerve Based, and takes Doxycycline)
Within 12 hours of taking first dose of 200mg Doxycycline severe pain in knuckle of pinkie finger, over next 2 days shifted to index finger then finally to thumb and index finger pain severe unable to tolerate any pressure in area and continues until now. 3rd day red rash to face with what looked li ...
- Hypopituitarism and fever
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Sheehan Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Joint Hypermobility, Sjogren's Syndrome, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Cushing's Syndrome, and takes Synthroid, Liothyronine Sodium, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Cortef, Nutropin Aq Pen, Lovaza, Taztia Xt, Metoprolol Succinate, Losartan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I read your article on testing of hypopituitarisum and fever - http://www.ehealthme.com/cs/hypopituitarism/fever - Twice now in the past 2 years I have broken out in a great deal of pain accompanied by a high temperature of about 102. I was told since I take cortef, that I should not get fevers - bu ...
- Does anyone else with sjogren's have constant flu-like symptoms and nerve pain?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome)
I had a sudden onset of nerve pain and it hasn't stopped. It's been 16 months now.
- Sjogrens, hypothyroid, burning mouth, high bp, rosacea, facial itch, ra.any diagnosis to explain all?
(Asked by a 79 year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome)
Do these symptoms indicate another illness which includes the ones named?
More questions for: Sjogren's syndrome, Loss of smell
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
(Posted by a 61 year old man who has Stomach Upset, Smell - Impaired, and takes Farxiga)
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Traumatic anosmia, i cry every morning, still...
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Anosmia)
I have had 4 major surgeries including a radical craniotomy at which point I lost my sense of smell completely. I still come to tears each morning even when I am happy. It feels like my body has lost a very close friend and is reminded as soon as it wakes up with every breath I take through my nos ...
More reviews for: Sjogren's syndrome, Loss of smell
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3, Biotin, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Restasis, Vyvanse, Escitalopram, Plaquenil, Alprazolam, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Malnutrition, Sjogren's Syndrome, Add, Depression, Lupus, Anxiety, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Eating Disorder, Anxiety And Stress, Ocd, Weight Below Normal
Comments: In 2011- Gastric Bypass (wt 245#), In Feb. 2014, I weighed 145#. I am 5'8", Dr. wants me at 155#.
Increased stress from a new roommate in April caused severe anxiety resulting to weight dropping in July to 120# and subsequent diag of severe malnutrition. Anxiety is Diag and Alprazolam prescribed. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Alvesco, Lyrica, Cevimeline, NEXIUM, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Toprol-xl, Paxil, Simponi for a patient with Itching, Copd, Chronic Inflammatory Polyneuropathy, Sjogren's Syndrome, Reflux Gastritis, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Ankylosing Spondylitis. The patient has Rash
Comments: I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
- A study of side effects of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Migraine. The patient has Smell - Impaired
Comments: Constant smell of charred meat/burning
- A study of drug interactions between Methotrexate, Enbrel for a patient with Sjogren's Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Eye Inflammation
Comments: Started Enbrel on Friday! Last two days I have very bad eye inflammation and blurry vision with headaches. Could this be a reaction to Enbrel?
- A study of side effects of Pulmicort Flexhaler for a patient with Not Breathing. The patient has Loss Of Smell
Comments: I was using Pulmicort Flexhaler for 3 months and I started loosing my sense of smell and taste. These senses were replaced by an overwhelming sense of a taste/smell like almonds and brocholi. It perminates every breath. even water smells like it.
More related studies for: Sjogren's syndrome, Loss of smell
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.