Home > Sjogren's syndrome > Rapid heart beat > Sjogren's syndrome and Rapid heart beat
Would you have Rapid heart beat (Heart Rate Increased) when you have Sjogren's syndrome?
Summary: Rapid heart beat is found among people with Sjogren's syndrome, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Systemic lupus erythematosus, and take medication Methotrexate.
We study 7 people who have Rapid heart beat (Heart Rate Increased) and Sjogren's syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome and Rapid heart beat >>>
Sjogren's syndrome (a disease that causes dryness in the mouth and eyes) (latest reports from 2,452 patients) can be treated by Plaquenil, Evoxac, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Prednisone, Restasis.
Rapid heart beat
Rapid heart beat (latest reports from 39,135 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,069 people who have sjogren's syndrome are studied. Among them, 7 (0.65%) have Rapid Heart Beat.
Gender of people who have sjogren's syndrome and experienced Rapid heart beat * :
|Rapid heart beat||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have sjogren's syndrome and experienced Rapid heart beat * :
|Rapid heart beat||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||33.33% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rapid heart beat||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (3 people, 42.86%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Neuralgia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Gastric disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 28.57%)
- Pain (2 people, 28.57%)
- Restless legs syndrome (2 people, 28.57%)
- Anxiety disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 14.29%)
- Total cholesterol (1 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Methotrexate (4 people, 57.14%)
- Folic acid (4 people, 57.14%)
- Cymbalta (3 people, 42.86%)
- Nexium (2 people, 28.57%)
- Prelone (2 people, 28.57%)
- Fluoxetine (2 people, 28.57%)
- Remicade (2 people, 28.57%)
- Methocarbamol (2 people, 28.57%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 28.57%)
- Salagen (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sjogren's Syndrome and Rapid Heart Beat?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Rapid Heart Beat and Sjogren's syndrome
- support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome
- support group for people who have Rapid Heart Beat
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is xanax useful to trear increased heart rate
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased, and takes Skelaxin, Aspirin)
pulse rate sky high and very nervous. took half a skelaxin barrel shaped pill beige in color.
- taking laquinal form mixed connective tissue disoder (ra, sojgins & scleroderma) but have ganed alot of weight. could i safely take phertermin appetite suppressent for a short term (6 months or less
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Scleroderma, and takes Phentermine)
Taking Plaquenil for Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder (RA, Sojogrens & Scleroderma) but I have gained a lot of weight. Could I safely take Phentermine appetite suppressant for a short term (6 months or less)?
- Will tramadol cause rapid heart beat?
(Asked by a 82 year old woman who has Rapid Heart Beat, and takes Tramadol)
I have been taking Tramadol for 1 1/2 years and within the past 6 weeks have developed an unexplained rapid heart beat. The heart monitor I wore for 24 hours indicated a premature heart but after a month the EKG was normal. I was taken off of Toprol and instructed to take magnesium (400) milligrams ...
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Migraines 7/24, Loss Of Balance, Thalmic Stroke, Hiatal Hernia, High Blood Pressure, Rapid Heart Beat, S.L.E., Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Raynauds, Asthma, Muscle Weakness, PFO, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Back Pain, Involuntary Tremors Occasionally, Knee Pain)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- Hypopituitarism and fever
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Sheehan Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Joint Hypermobility, Sjogren's Syndrome, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Cushing's Syndrome, and takes Synthroid, Liothyronine Sodium, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Cortef, Nutropin Aq Pen, Lovaza, Taztia Xt, Metoprolol Succinate, Losartan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I read your article on testing of hypopituitarisum and fever - http://www.ehealthme.com/cs/hypopituitarism/fever - Twice now in the past 2 years I have broken out in a great deal of pain accompanied by a high temperature of about 102. I was told since I take cortef, that I should not get fevers - bu ...
More questions for: Sjogren's syndrome, Rapid heart beat
More reviews for: Sjogren's syndrome, Rapid heart beat
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of side effects of Microgestin Fe 1.5/30 for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Rapid Heart Beat, Swallowing Difficulty, Rapid Deep Breathing (hyperventilation)
Comments: i have never had this problem before. i smoked marijuana on 2 separate occasions where i got very pale, blue lips, cold sweats, belching, bloated stomach, dizziness, vision gone, and could barely hear. it starts with difficulty swallowing and heavy breathing that leads into the panic. the second tim ...
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3, Biotin, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Restasis, Vyvanse, Escitalopram, Plaquenil, Alprazolam, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Malnutrition, Sjogren's Syndrome, Add, Depression, Lupus, Anxiety, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Eating Disorder, Anxiety And Stress, Ocd, Weight Below Normal
Comments: In 2011- Gastric Bypass (wt 245#), In Feb. 2014, I weighed 145#. I am 5'8", Dr. wants me at 155#.
Increased stress from a new roommate in April caused severe anxiety resulting to weight dropping in July to 120# and subsequent diag of severe malnutrition. Anxiety is Diag and Alprazolam prescribed. ...
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a patient with Pyorrhea - Gum Disease. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Heart Rate Increased, Panic Attack
Comments: Never had an sort of panic attacks before. Within two days of taking Amoxicillin these symptoms occurred. My concern is something is being over looked. I have stopped taking the drug but the symptoms continue.
- A study of side effects of Trimethoprim for a patient with Urinary Tract Disorder. The patient has Rapid Heart Beat
Comments: I was prescribed a 3 day course of trimethoprim for uti, 2 x 200 mg per day.
I felt a bit dizzy and generally not well whilst taking them but on 4th day I was at an exercise class ( which I teach) when i became dizzy, breathless and rapid heart beat. I went to Gp who sent me to hospital as neart ra ...
More related studies for: Sjogren's syndrome, Rapid heart beat
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.