Would you have Rapid heart beat (Heart Rate Increased) when you have Sjogren's syndrome?
Summary: Rapid heart beat is found among people with Sjogren's syndrome, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Systemic lupus erythematosus, and take medication Methotrexate.
We study 7 people who have Rapid heart beat (Heart Rate Increased) and Sjogren's syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome and Rapid heart beat >>>
Sjogren's syndrome (a disease that causes dryness in the mouth and eyes) can be treated by Plaquenil, Evoxac, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Prednisone, Restasis. (latest reports from Sjogren's Syndrome 2,452 patients)
Rapid heart beat
Rapid heart beat has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma.(latest reports from Rapid heart beat 39,135 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 7 people who have sjogren's syndrome and Rapid Heart Beat are studied.
Gender of people who have sjogren's syndrome and experienced Rapid heart beat * :
|Rapid heart beat||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have sjogren's syndrome and experienced Rapid heart beat * :
|Rapid heart beat||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||0.00%||0.00%||42.86%||28.57% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rapid heart beat||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (3 people, 42.86%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Neuralgia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Gastric disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 28.57%)
- Pain (2 people, 28.57%)
- Restless legs syndrome (2 people, 28.57%)
- Anxiety disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 14.29%)
- Total cholesterol (1 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Methotrexate (4 people, 57.14%)
- Folic acid (4 people, 57.14%)
- Cymbalta (3 people, 42.86%)
- Nexium (2 people, 28.57%)
- Prelone (2 people, 28.57%)
- Fluoxetine (2 people, 28.57%)
- Remicade (2 people, 28.57%)
- Methocarbamol (2 people, 28.57%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 28.57%)
- Salagen (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sjogren's Syndrome and Rapid Heart Beat?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Rapid Heart Beat and Sjogren's syndrome
- support group for people who have Sjogren's syndrome
- support group for people who have Rapid Heart Beat
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is xanax useful to trear increased heart rate
pulse rate sky high and very nervous. took half a skelaxin barrel shaped pill beige in color.
- taking laquinal form mixed connective tissue disoder (ra, sojgins & scleroderma) but have ganed alot of weight. could i safely take phertermin appetite suppressent for a short term (6 months or less
Taking Plaquenil for Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder (RA, Sojogrens & Scleroderma) but I have gained a lot of weight. Could I safely take Phentermine appetite suppressant for a short term (6 months or less)?
- Will tramadol cause rapid heart beat?
I have been taking Tramadol for 1 1/2 years and within the past 6 weeks have developed an unexplained rapid heart beat. The heart monitor I wore for 24 hours indicated a premature heart but after a month the EKG was normal. I was taken off of Toprol and instructed to take magnesium (400) milligrams once daily. I am now having episodes of rapid heart beat especially when arising. Does the Tramadol have anything to do with this?
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine? (2 answers)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapentin, which definitely helps, but doesn't erase, and on some days, the headache really sends me to bed. Any thoughts?
- Hypopituitarism and fever
I read your article on testing of hypopituitarisum and fever - http://www.ehealthme.com/cs/hypopituitarism/fever - Twice now in the past 2 years I have broken out in a great deal of pain accompanied by a high temperature of about 102. I was told since I take cortef, that I should not get fevers - but now I read that my health issues could be causing me fevers. These fevers have lasted for about 3 days. Doctors are baffled as to what causes the fevers - although your report makes it a bit clearer. The question is now, what do I do when I get these high fevers and aches which debilitate me for a week or better?
More questions for: Sjogren's syndrome, Rapid heart beat
More reviews for: Sjogren's syndrome, Rapid heart beat
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- i have never had this problem before. i smoked marijuana on 2 separate occasions where i got very pale, blue lips, cold sweats, belching, bloated stomach, dizziness, vision gone, and could barely hear. it starts with difficulty swallowing and heavy breathing that leads into the panic. the second tim ...
- In 2011- Gastric Bypass (wt 245#), In Feb. 2014, I weighed 145#. I am 5'8", Dr. wants me at 155#.
Increased stress from a new roommate in April caused severe anxiety resulting to weight dropping in July to 120# and subsequent diag of severe malnutrition. Anxiety is Diag and Alprazolam prescribed. ...
- Never had an sort of panic attacks before. Within two days of taking Amoxicillin these symptoms occurred. My concern is something is being over looked. I have stopped taking the drug but the symptoms continue.
- I was prescribed a 3 day course of trimethoprim for uti, 2 x 200 mg per day.
I felt a bit dizzy and generally not well whilst taking them but on 4th day I was at an exercise class ( which I teach) when i became dizzy, breathless and rapid heart beat. I went to Gp who sent me to hospital as neart ra ...
More related studies for: Sjogren's syndrome, Rapid heart beat
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.