Sjogren's syndrome and Malaise - from FDA reports
Malaise is found among people with Sjogren's syndrome, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Methotrexate and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Malaise with Sjogren's syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 93 people who have Sjogren's syndrome from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 17, 2017
93 people who have Sjogren'S Syndrome and Malaise are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sjogren'S Syndrome and experience Malaise *:
- female: 96.77 %
- male: 3.23 %
Age of people who have Sjogren'S Syndrome and experience Malaise *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 3.8 %
- 30-39: 3.8 %
- 40-49: 12.66 %
- 50-59: 31.65 %
- 60+: 48.1 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (30 people, 32.26%)
- High Blood Pressure (22 people, 23.66%)
- Pain (15 people, 16.13%)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (13 people, 13.98%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (9 people, 9.68%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (14 people, 15.05%)
- Plaquenil (12 people, 12.90%)
- Rituxan (11 people, 11.83%)
- Evoxac (11 people, 11.83%)
- Enbrel (10 people, 10.75%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (23 people, 24.73%)
- Nausea (21 people, 22.58%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (18 people, 19.35%)
- Headache (18 people, 19.35%)
- Dizziness (18 people, 19.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Malaise and Sjogren's syndrome?
- Check symptoms - is your malaise caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMalaise and Sjogren's syndrome from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Sjogren's syndrome (a disease that causes dryness in the mouth and eyes) can be treated by Plaquenil, Evoxac, Hydroxychloroquine sulfate, Restasis, Prednisone (latest reports from 4,984 Sjogren's syndrome patients)
Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 243,578 Malaise patients).
Browse all symptoms of Sjogren's syndromea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause MalaiseMalaise
Other conditions that could case MalaiseMalaise
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
I havecSjogren's. I took Movi Prep for a colonoacopy a week ago. Almost immefustelt afterwards my lips felt burned. I thought itcwas just dehydration, but fluids have not eaed the probkem. Also experiencing more fatigue and increased dry eyes. The lymph nodes inder my arms are a bit ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 63 yo female with Sjogrens that I believe started after I had Shingles 3.5 yrs ago. I now have severe fatigue, joint pain and fluctuating blood pressure. It is often high so I'm on meds, but it also now goes too low. Before Shingles, I had lots of energy, and endurance, now I get worn ...
I'm 56, had pain in scrotum both testicles for about 6 months know. No lumps or anything and urologist says he thinks I have epididymititis / inflammation of same, and that I have to be patient with it and it should go of its own accord. I feel malaise with this, I.e. A bit of a mild flu feeling ...