Would you have Tinnitus when you have Skin infection?
Summary: Tinnitus is reported only by a few people with Skin infection.
We study 3 people who have Tinnitus and Skin infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Skin infection and Tinnitus >>>
Skin infection (latest reports from 3,208 Skin Infection patients)
Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 20,273 Tinnitus patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 3 people who have skin infection and Tinnitus are studied.
Gender of people who have skin infection and experienced Tinnitus * :
Age of people who have skin infection and experienced Tinnitus * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Bactroban (1 people, 33.33%)
- Tequin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Infection and Tinnitus?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Tinnitus and Skin infection
- support group for people who have Skin infection
- support group for people who have Tinnitus
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Levoxyl for a 56-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of side effects of Motrin for a 55-year old man with Stomach Pain. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 1, Carbamazepine, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 47-year old woman with Ankle Pain, Neuropathy, Major Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vytorin, Spiriva, Imdur for a 66-year old woman with Low Thyroid, Depression, Cholesterol, Copd, Angina. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Headache
- A study of side effects of Nasonex for a 50-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
Recent Skin Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.