Would you have Chapped lips when you have Sleep apnea?
Summary: there is no Chapped lips reported by people with Sleep apnea yet.
We study people who have Chapped lips and Sleep apnea from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sleep apnea and Chapped lips >>>
Sleep apnea (a type of sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Modafinil, Ambien, Zolpidem Tartrate, Lunesta. (latest reports from 346 Sleep Apnea patients)
Chapped lips (cracking, fissuring, and peeling of the skin f lip) has been reported by people with acne, depression, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 1,634 Chapped lips patients)
On Feb, 8, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Sleep Apnea and Chapped Lips?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Sleep apnea
- support group for people who have Chapped lips
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Pristiq, Ritalin, Nuvigil, Abilify, Suboxone for a 44-year old woman with Depression, Adhd, Sleep Apnea, Dependence. The patient has Skin Hyperpigmentation
- A study of drug interactions between Adapalene, Celexa for a 42-year old woman with Acne Cystic, Depression. The patient has Chapped Lips
- A study of drug interactions between B Complex Vitamin, Zocor, Halcion, Flexeril, Lyrica, Cymbalta, Norvasc, Hyzaar, Plavix, Centrum Silver for a 64-year old woman with Blood Count Abnormal, High Blood Cholesterol, Sleep Apnea, Muscle Tightness, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Vascular Spasm, Hypertension, Tia, Nutrition Labeling. The patient has Severe Degenritive Disc Disease, Ruptured L5-4, Hypertension, Pain - Leg, Cerebrovascular Spasm
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Modafinil for a 68-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Sleep Apnea. The patient has Extreem Fatigue After A Meal
- A study of drug interactions between Gemfibrozil, Zolpidem Tartrate, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Amphetamine Salt Combo for a 45-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Sleep Apnea, Major Depression, Hypothyroidism, Adhd. The patient has Sweating - Excessive
Recent Sleep Apnea related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.