From FDA reports: Sleep apnea and Chapped lips
This is a study of Chapped lips among people who have Sleep apnea.The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and is updated regularly.
Do you have a question? Healthcare is personal: a drug can work differently between women and men, or for people of different ages. How do you find patients like you to answer your question? On eHealthMe, we invite your personal health network to answer your question. Start now
On Jun, 2, 2013: No report is found.
Next: check whether chapped lips is from a condition or a drug
You can also:
Common Sleep Apnea drugs and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Browse all Sleep apnea symptoms from A to Z:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Levaquin for a 40-year old man who has Sinusitis (53 seconds ago)
- Pyridostigmine Bromide for a 41-year old woman who has Myasthenia Gravis (9 minutes ago)
- Xolair for a 48-year old man who has Urticaria Chronic (22 minutes ago)
- Actos, Yasmin, Lantus for a 23-year old woman who has Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Birth Control, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent (29 minutes ago)
- Melphalan Hydrochloride for a 59-year old man who has Light Chain Disease (37 minutes ago)
- Depo-provera for a 26-year old woman who has Birth Control (49 minutes ago)
- Sertraline, Augmentin for a 43-year old woman who has Depression, Nose Infection (59 minutes ago)
- Carisoprodol for a 20-year old man who has Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression (1 hour ago)
- Morphine Sulfate, Humira, Sulfasalazine for a 44-year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis (1 hour ago)
- Adderall 20 for a 74-year old man who has Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)