Would you have Chapped lips when you have Sleep apnea?
Summary: there is no Chapped lips reported by people with Sleep apnea yet.
We study people who have Chapped lips and Sleep apnea from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Sleep apnea and Chapped lips >>>
Sleep apnea (a type of sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Modafinil, Ambien, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate. (latest reports from 351 Sleep Apnea patients)
Chapped lips (cracking, fissuring, and peeling of the skin f lip) has been reported by people with acne, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hepatitis c. (latest reports from 1,635 Chapped lips patients)
On Apr, 21, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Sleep Apnea and Chapped Lips?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Sleep apnea
- support group for people who have Chapped Lips
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Rabeprazole for a 70-year old man with Gastrointestinal Candidiasis. The patient has Chapped Lips
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Plavix, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 60-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Beta-d-glucan Increased, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Lips - Chapped And Dry
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Orphenadrine Citrate, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Indapamide, Effexor Xr, Inderal La, Tramadol, Suboxone, Flomax, Gabapentin for a 30-year old man with Apnea - Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Back Injury, Anxiety Disorder, Kidney Stones, Fibromyalgia, Migraine, Fibromyalgia Syndrome. The patient has Nerve Pain, Migraine, Kidney Stones, Anxiety Disorder, Confusion, Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Pravachol, Allopurinol, Diovan, Lunesta, Toprol-xl, Eliquis for a 90-year old man with Heart Rate Decreased, Lower Cholesterol, Uric Acid, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Sleep Apnea, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Low Blood Pressure, Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Cefuroxime Axetil, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 46-year old man with Sinusitis, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Lips - Chapped And Dry, Cold Sore, Mouth Dry Aggravated
Recent Sleep Apnea related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.