Home > Sleep apnea > Earache > Sleep apnea and Earache
Would you have Earache when you have Sleep apnea?
Summary: there is no Earache reported by people with Sleep apnea yet.
We study people who have Earache and Sleep apnea from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Sleep apnea and Earache >>>
Sleep apnea (a type of sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing) (latest reports from 157 patients) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Modafinil, Ambien, Zolpidem Tartrate, Lunesta.
Earache (ear pain) (latest reports from 934 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, insomnia, sinusitis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Sleep Apnea and Earache?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sleep apnea
- support group for people who have Earache
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can curcumin c3 complex cause very dry mouth?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Sarcoidosis, Osteoarthritis, GERD, Sleep Apnea, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Restoril, Tenormin, Elavil, Topamax, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Estrace, Maxalt, Percocet)
I have been takingall the above drugs since being diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1998-99. The only variation is prednisone which I take only when I have a flare. Itook my first Curcumin C3 Complex capsule 3 days ago. 500mg. I decided to start with one a day for awhile. After a few hours I had the dry ...
- Blood thinners that work for atrial fib and possible interaction with low count wbc.
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Atrial Fibrillation,, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Apnea - Sleep Apnea Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, and takes Rivaroxaban, Prednisone, Norvasc, Toprol-xl, Levothyroxine Sodium)
Taking rivaroxaban (Xarelto)15mg.recently for my Atrial Fib. I feel depress and week since I,m taking this blood thinner, Trying only (acetaminophen arthritis pain)for my Reumathoyd Arthritis when necessary for pain, and 5m prednisone daily. Actually my WBC are very low.
Taking Toprol 100mg and N ...
- How should hydrocortisone (cortef) be tapered? am at 2.5 mg am per day.(2dary adrenal insufficiency)
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Adrenal Insufficiency, Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Sinusitis Chronic, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Hydrocortisone, Synthroid, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Fenofibrate)
Within 4 weeks of starting on Hydrocortisone, 40 mg, gained 21 lbs., almost entirely in stomach area; pushes on diaphragm, interferes with breathing (not previously a problem). Have continued to gain weight, despite having had a gastroplasty years ago (stomach = approx. 1/3rd of a cup). Am at 2.5 mg ...
- Should i still be working with my conditions?
(Asked by a 48 year old man who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Low Testosterone, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Arthritis, Gout, Sleep Apnea, Anxiety, Fatigue, Restless Leg Syndrome, and takes ATENOLOL, Bi-sifrol, OMEPRAZOLE, AMLODIPINE BESYLATE, Sertraline Hydrochloride, BUSPIRONE HCL, ENALAPRIL MALEATE, ANDROGEL, PROBENECID)
I have low T and am being treated for this among other things. I seem to be tired most of the day. I am obese and am going to have the gastric sleeve surgery. I don't know if that will help the feeling of tiredness each day. Most of the med's I take can make you tired. I am just getting real sick of ...
- I waited 24 hours after a blood patch went for a walk and smoked some marijuana. after smoking, 5 mins later i stood up and had no control of my legs. wobbly legs. why did this happen to me?
(Asked by a 33 year old man who has Sleep Apnea, High Triglycerides, Overweight)
I had a blood patch due to a bad reaction to a MYELOGRAM.(4 days later) After waiting 24 hours after the blood patch then went on a light walk for about 30 mins then got home and smoked some marijuana. After twenty mins of sitting I got up, it felt liked someone slipped me a mickey. My legs were wob ...
More questions for: Sleep apnea, Earache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cholangiocarcinoma (liver Cancer), and takes Diovan, Atenolol, Metformin, Victoza)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Penicillin vk induced drowsiness
(Posted by a 28 year old man who has Pain - Ear, and takes Acetaminophen, Penicillin-vk)
I have been taking Penicillin VK and Acetaminophen for a severe pain I had been feeling in my ear. It's been 48 hours since I started taking them. Within the first 24 hours the pain had calmed down and I was feeling normal. However, since day 2 started, I have been feeling really drowsy. I keep fall ...
More reviews for: Sleep apnea, Earache
- A study of drug interactions between Pristiq, Ritalin, Nuvigil, Abilify, Suboxone for a patient with Depression, Adhd, Sleep Apnea, Dependence. The patient has Skin Hyperpigmentation
Comments: I had a small amount of the hyperpigmentation between the nose and mouth (mustache area) before starting any of the drugs listed above, however, I was on Methadone at the time. That was about 3 years ago. Over the last 2 years it has spread to my cheeks & chin as well. Basically I have darkened s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Co-codamol, Penicillin, Paracetamol for a patient with Ear Pain, Ear Infection - Outer Ear - Chronic. The patient has Chest Pain, Shifting Tooth Ache, Earache
Comments: I had ear infection but today my cheek on the other side hurts along with my tooth and pain is severe and shifting but I do not have pain in infected ear anymore. I have rectal bleeding and constipation.
- A study of drug interactions between B Complex Vitamin, Zocor, Halcion, Flexeril, Lyrica, Cymbalta, Norvasc, Hyzaar, Plavix, Centrum Silver for a patient with Blood Count Abnormal, High Blood Cholesterol, Sleep Apnea, Muscle Tightness, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Vascular Spasm, Hypertension, Tia, Nutrition Labeling. The patient has Severe Degenritive Disc Disease, Ruptured L5-4, Hypertension, Pain - Leg, Cerebrovascular Spasm
Comments: I am suffering from severe mood swings and nervousness. Sometimes I am so mad I want to rip something apart, most of the time my poor husband catches the brunt of it. My headaches are coming back, but I really want to get rid of the crazy mood swings before I hurt myself or someone else when i lose ...
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Modafinil for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Sleep Apnea. The patient has Extreem Fatigue After A Meal
Comments: I've had this most of my life, about 50 years. My fasting glucose levels are always good. I get brain fog and feel so sluggish and sleepy for about an hour to 2 hours after I eat. If I avoid carbs completely the symptoms are not quite as bad. If I'm home where I can lay down I fall asleep right away ...
- A study of drug interactions between Gemfibrozil, Zolpidem Tartrate, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Amphetamine Salt Combo for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Sleep Apnea, Major Depression, Hypothyroidism, Adhd. The patient has Sweating - Excessive
Comments: Excessive sweating on face, head, back, shoulders, stomach and under arms regardless of temperature or physical activity. Clothes become soaked within minutes. High temperatures are unbearable. Decreasing dosage of generic amphetamine salts only improves symptoms somewhat. Question if alternate ADH ...
More related studies for: Sleep apnea, Earache
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.