Would you have Earache when you have Sleep apnea?
Summary: there is no Earache reported by people with Sleep apnea yet.
We study people who have Earache and Sleep apnea from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Sleep apnea and Earache >>>
Sleep apnea (a type of sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Modafinil, Ambien, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate. (latest reports from 356 Sleep Apnea patients)
Earache (ear pain) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, insomnia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 939 Earache patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Sleep Apnea and Earache?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Sleep apnea
- support group for people who have Earache
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Nitrofurantoin for a 32-year old woman with Urinary Tract Infection Enterococcal. The patient has Headache, Pain - Ear
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a 53-year old woman with Oesophageal Disorder. The patient has Earache
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Earache, Muscle Aches, Spitting Up, Cough, Heart Rate Increased, Heartburn - Chronic, Retained Fetal Lung Fluid
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Orphenadrine Citrate, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Indapamide, Effexor Xr, Inderal La, Tramadol, Suboxone, Flomax, Gabapentin for a 30-year old man with Apnea - Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Back Injury, Anxiety Disorder, Kidney Stones, Fibromyalgia, Migraine, Fibromyalgia Syndrome. The patient has Nerve Pain, Migraine, Kidney Stones, Anxiety Disorder, Confusion, Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Pravachol, Allopurinol, Diovan, Lunesta, Toprol-xl, Eliquis for a 90-year old man with Heart Rate Decreased, Lower Cholesterol, Uric Acid, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Sleep Apnea, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Low Blood Pressure, Night Sweats
Recent Sleep Apnea related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.