Home > Sleep apnea > Earache > Sleep apnea and Earache
Review: could Sleep apnea cause Earache?
We study 236 people who have Sleep apnea from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Sleep apnea (a type of sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing) (latest reports from 649 patients) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Modafinil, Ambien, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate.
Earache (ear pain) (latest reports from 2,922 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, insomnia, bipolar ii disorder.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Sleep Apnea and Earache?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sleep apnea
- support group for people who have Earache
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can curcumin c3 complex cause very dry mouth?
I have been takingall the above drugs since being diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1998-99. The only variation is prednisone which I take only when I have a flare. Itook my first Curcumin C3 Complex capsule 3 days ago. 500mg. I decided to start with one a day for awhile. After a few hours I had the dry ...
- Blood thinners that work for atrial fib and possible interaction with low count wbc.
Taking rivaroxaban (Xarelto)15mg.recently for my Atrial Fib. I feel depress and week since I,m taking this blood thinner, Trying only (acetaminophen arthritis pain)for my Reumathoyd Arthritis when necessary for pain, and 5m prednisone daily. Actually my WBC are very low.
Taking Toprol 100mg and N ...
- How should hydrocortisone (cortef) be tapered? am at 2.5 mg am per day.(2dary adrenal insufficiency)
Within 4 weeks of starting on Hydrocortisone, 40 mg, gained 21 lbs., almost entirely in stomach area; pushes on diaphragm, interferes with breathing (not previously a problem). Have continued to gain weight, despite having had a gastroplasty years ago (stomach = approx. 1/3rd of a cup). Am at 2.5 mg ...
- Should i still be working with my conditions?
I have low T and am being treated for this among other things. I seem to be tired most of the day. I am obese and am going to have the gastric sleeve surgery. I don't know if that will help the feeling of tiredness each day. Most of the med's I take can make you tired. I am just getting real sick of ...
- I waited 24 hours after a blood patch went for a walk and smoked some marijuana. after smoking, 5 mins later i stood up and had no control of my legs. wobbly legs. why did this happen to me?
I had a blood patch due to a bad reaction to a MYELOGRAM.(4 days later) After waiting 24 hours after the blood patch then went on a light walk for about 30 mins then got home and smoked some marijuana. After twenty mins of sitting I got up, it felt liked someone slipped me a mickey. My legs were wob ...
- Can taking omeprazole 40 mg. twice daily for gerd cause weight gain and fatigue?
58 year old woman has been on ever increasing doses of omeprazole to control GERD symptoms for more than 10 years. Also has hiatal hernia, low thyroid controlled with medication and sleep apnea controlled with bipap machine.
- Can high triglycerides and high ldl and low hdl cause fatigue?
My health care provider says that my high triglycerides are causing my fatigue. I am not convinced. I have only been on cream testosterone for 1 month and just recently stopped that and got an injection of testosterone. I have noticed any benefits from that yet. She says I need to give it three ...
- What is pulmonary arterial hypertension?
Is pulmonary arterial hypertension
the same as regular high blood pressure?
Are any of these meds possibly causing my
High b.p. readings & Severe headaches?
- Does xolair affect the autonomic nervous system?
I have been experiencing low blood pressure for the past 4 years. It has affected my everyday activities tremendously. My quality of life is poor with no real answers given by the doctors that have treated me.
More questions for: Sleep apnea, Earache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Penicillin vk induced drowsiness
I have been taking Penicillin VK and Acetaminophen for a severe pain I had been feeling in my ear. It's been 48 hours since I started taking them. Within the first 24 hours the pain had calmed down and I was feeling normal. However, since day 2 started, I have been feeling really drowsy. I keep fall ...
More reviews for: Sleep apnea, Earache
Common treatments for Sleep Apnea and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Sleep apnea symptoms:
Earache related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Sleep apnea, Earache
Recent Sleep Apnea related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Sleep apnea, Earache
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (54 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (56 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Viola Odorata
- Feng Xian Hua
- Essential Tremor