Would you have Vasculitis when you have Sleep apnea?
Summary: there is no Vasculitis reported by people with Sleep apnea yet.
We study people who have Vasculitis and Sleep apnea from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Sleep apnea and Vasculitis >>>
Sleep apnea (a type of sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Modafinil, Ambien, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate. (latest reports from 356 Sleep Apnea patients)
Vasculitis (inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, depression. (latest reports from 8,112 Vasculitis patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Sleep Apnea and Vasculitis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Sleep apnea
- support group for people who have Vasculitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Keppra for a 40-year old woman with Epilepsy. The patient has Vasculitis
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Nuvigil, Alprazolam for a 54-year old woman with Pain - Back, Apnea - Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Orphenadrine Citrate, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Indapamide, Effexor Xr, Inderal La, Tramadol, Suboxone, Flomax, Gabapentin for a 30-year old man with Apnea - Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Back Injury, Anxiety Disorder, Kidney Stones, Fibromyalgia, Migraine, Fibromyalgia Syndrome. The patient has Nerve Pain, Migraine, Kidney Stones, Anxiety Disorder, Confusion, Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Pravachol, Allopurinol, Diovan, Lunesta, Toprol-xl, Eliquis for a 90-year old man with Heart Rate Decreased, Lower Cholesterol, Uric Acid, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Sleep Apnea, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Low Blood Pressure, Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Vicodin, Nicotine, Provigil, Ritalin, Cymbalta, Lyrica for a 45-year old woman with Weight Gain, Arthritis, Smoker, Sleep Apnea, Add, Depression, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue, Heat Intolerance
Recent Sleep Apnea related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.