Home > Spinal stenosis > Ataxia > Spinal stenosis and Ataxia
Would you have Ataxia (Movement - uncoordinated) when you have Spinal stenosis?
We study people who have Ataxia (Movement - uncoordinated) and Spinal stenosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Spinal stenosis and Ataxia >>>
Spinal stenosis (narrowing of spinal column) (latest reports from 1,436 patients) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica.
Ataxia (loss of full control of bodily movements) (latest reports from 44,302 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, epilepsy, high blood pressure, convulsion.
On Oct, 25, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Spinal Stenosis and Ataxia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Spinal stenosis
- support group for people who have Ataxia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Will ataxia symptoms disappear once zoloft is stopped
(Asked by a 85 year old woman who has Ataxia, and takes Zoloft)
85 year old mom was given zoloft 4 weeks after hip replacement due to a fall. Prior to zoloft she was recovering great. Since zoloft her weakness has steadily gotten worst to now not being able to walk. Ataxia symptoms. Dr wants to wean off zoloft. My concern will the weakness go away and will she ...
- I have ibs, diabetes, dizziness and balance problems and sciatica. my doctor has just prescribed medrol for me for my sciatica and spinal stenosis. is this going to be ok for me?
(Asked by a 76 year old woman who has Sciatica, Spinal Stenosis, Spondolithesis, Neuropathy, Dizziness, Diabetes Mellitus, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Diovan, Evista, Atenolol, Celebrex, Pravastatin Sodium, Zetia, Indapamide, Prilosec, Aspirin)
I have been suffering from IBS since July 15. I am not on anything for it now because I tried taking Bentyl and it made me SO DIZZY I couldn't take it. I went on line and found "helpforibs.com" and it has helped me a lot. Anyway, I now have some sciatica and some problems with some neuropathy and ...
- Aricept back pain severe
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Knee Pain, Dementia, Back Pain, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, and takes Aricept)
Both the neurologist and internist agreed on giving me aricept. I began with 5 mg about 4/17/13 and went up to 10 mg one month later. I've had excruciating back pains for the past 2 months & never thought it could be from the aricept. I had cortisone injections into my lower back on 6/18/13, which h ...
- Can i have possibly developed brain damage by combining methadone, phenergan, vistaril, prilosec, aleve,
(Asked by a 31 year old man who has Lack Of Coordination, Heavy Eyes, Confusion, Nodding Off, Slurred Speech, Dizziness , and takes Phenergan, Methadone Hydrochloride, Vistaril, Naproxen Sodium , Prilosec Otc, Quinine )
Day of mixture:
Falling asleep, nodding out, can't keep eyes ooen,drinking drinks that didn't exist ans smoking ciggs that were not there, thought was talking to grandma on phone, but wass not; since then habe bare coordination.
- Finished alcohol detox yesterday. still feeling clumsy and slurred speech
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Clumsiness, Slightly Slurred Speech, and takes Librium)
Did a 5 day detox. Just left yesterday. About an hour and a half i took 1/2 milligram of ativan. Mome again for the 5 days. They gave me librium. My pulse and blood pressure were high. Two days into detox they gave me something for my blood pressure, which helped. Yesterday morning they gave me one ...
More questions for: Spinal stenosis, Ataxia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- No noticeable effects
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylosis, End Term Osteoarthritis, and takes Red Panax Ginseng, Tramadol )
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Herniated Intervertebral Disk 7 Total, Spinal Stenosis, Fibromyalgia, Periodontitis, and takes Cymbalta, Percocet, Oxycontin)
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Cervical stenosis excessive sweating
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis)
I do not know why I sweat excessive with any type of activity requiring the use of my arms. Even in cold temps.
More reviews for: Spinal stenosis, Ataxia
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Sumatriptan, Metoprolol Succinate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a patient with Nerve Pain, Migraine, Tachycardia, Insomnia, Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Frequent Bowel Movements, Depression, Menstruation Irregular, Tremor, Fatigue, Stomach Pain, Lightheadedness, Muscle Weakness, Shortness Of Breath, Tachycardia, Increased Tendency To Bruise, Slurred Speech, Short-term Memory Loss, Seizures, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain In Upper Left Rib That Goes Around To Back, Shoulder Blade, Neck Pain, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Migraine
Comments: My most severe symptoms would be the shortness of breath, muscle weakness and this chronic pain under my left rib that goes around to my back and up to my shoulder blade. Occasionally that pain will go to my left chest, clavicle and jaw. But all of my pain is on the left side. I have degenerative di ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Droperidol, Haloperidol for a patient with Dystonia, Psychosis, Schizophrenia Simple. The patient has Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction, Muscle Weakness, Balance Disorder, Cramps - Leg, Clumsiness, Insomnia
Comments: I was diagnosed with MND IN 2012. Changed to Functional Disorder in 2013. Changed to Tardive Dystonia in 2014.
None of these diagnoses fit. I have had 2 EMG's of which I obtained a copy of the results ad. The first one does indicate MND, but there was no further deterioration. Therefore it was ...
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Oxycodone, Oxycontin for a patient with Anxiety, Ptsd And Muscle Relaxer For Back, Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Uti - Recurrent
Comments: I am trying to find out if any of my pain medications or my back pain is causing the utis. Antibiotics do not seem to take them away at all. UTI does not show up on a urinalysis but does when doctor uses catheter in bladder. I do not feel like I have one. No problems urinating, no burning, etc. ...
- A study of side effects of Androgel for a patient with Low Thyroid. The patient has Loss Of Coordination
Comments: I was on Androgel for about 3 years. I felt fine the entire time. Later, a new insurance plan re-tested me and told me I did not need it. I said "great", one less thing to deal with. Then over the next 6, 9, 12 months and beyond I noticed a LARGE decrease in my athletic abilities. My tennis game dro ...
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Nexium, Vitamin B1, Mirtazapine for a patient with Low Back Pain, Reflux Oesophagitis, General Physical Health Deterioration, Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Trembling Legs, Sensitivity To Heat, Altered Visual Depth Perception, Sensation Of Pressure In Ear, Sensation Of Heaviness, General Physical Health Deterioration, Numbness And Tingling, Teeth Grinding And Clenching, Neck Tightness, Headache, Negative Thoughts, Thoughts - Cloudy, Self Esteem Decreased, Sweating Increased, Nightmares, Loss Of Coordination, Nausea, Impaired Memory, Impaired Self-care, Pelvic Discomfort, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Fear, Difficulty In Walking, Dyskinesia, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Photophobia Aggravated, Crying, Loss Of Libido, Apathy, Personal Withdrawal, Compulsive Lip Biting, Cognitive Deterioration, Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, Hair Loss, Neglect Of Personal Appearance, Depersonalisation, Derealisation, Dizziness, Tinnitus, Muscle Aches, Tachycardia, Palpitations, Withdrawal Syndrome, Dopesickness, Night Sweats, Suicidal Ideation, Emotional Distress, Depression, Fatigue Aggravated, Fatigue - Chronic, Muscle Cramps, Muscle Twitching, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Confusion, Chills, Tremor, Dystonia, Agitation
Comments: Previously using and recently withdrawn from the following medications: morphine (replaced by suboxone) moclobemide and duloxetine (replaced wita time of intense personal crisis and during an emotional breakdown. Some symptoms existed prior to change in medication, some are new and some have been wo ...
More related studies for: Spinal stenosis, Ataxia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.